Author Topic: The Whole Game & 50 Cent Beef Is My Fault-Henchman  (Read 1308 times)

LA Weed

• Lil Geezy
Re: The Whole Game & 50 Cent Beef Is My Fault-Henchman
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2006, 08:15:09 PM »
Game sold 4mill 4sho!  I think Buck is too good to be in g-unit.  hopefully one day he bounces, him and game can link up again cuz game said buck was the realest nicca on gunit

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2006, 09:19:55 PM »
"The whole Game and 50 cent beef was my fualt, I caused it. I didnt want game to suffer the lack luster sales that G-Unit memebers llyod banks and young buck had

Lackluster sales ??
Being on top of Billboard for 2-3 weeks and selling 1.6-1.7 mill is lackluster ?? Game sold what, 500K-600K more than Banks ?

1 million is not lackluster, but Henchman said he wanted Game to do Eminem numbers.  Eminem numbers are close to 10 million an album, The Marshall Mathers lp sold 16 million worldwide.

ThA KiD

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2006, 10:58:20 PM »
sionce we are on sales, did 50 go diamond worldwide or in the us?

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2006, 12:34:03 AM »
i hate jimmy henchman, i dont know what it is about him, but i hate him

'EclipZe

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2006, 12:50:49 AM »
I doubt he sold 4 mill worldwide. But the fact is Game wanted to in g-unit, why else would he get pissed the hell off when 50 kicked him out. If he didn't care he would've taken the money 50 made him, and walked away. Fact? Game wanted to be in g-unit more then 50 wanted him too.

didn't he left g-unit because he didn't wanted to diss fat joe, nas etc ?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2006, 03:28:48 AM »
Fact is Game is a 50 Cent wannabe.But its nothing wrong with that.Every rapper wants to take the 50 spot.The fact is Game would have never blown the way 50 Cent did.He didnt have an "In Da Club" or "P.I.M.P." record.He didnt have so much hype and he doesnt have one thing 50 cent does.And thats a talent for song writing.And everybody thats saying how 50 screwed Game.In think its not like that.Game and 50 both said that Games album was going nowhere when he was only on the Math.If you ask me,Game would have been another Hittman if it wasnt for GUnit.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 03:44:39 AM by Detox is coming... »

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2006, 03:55:20 AM »
I doubt he sold 4 mill worldwide. But the fact is Game wanted to in g-unit, why else would he get pissed the hell off when 50 kicked him out. If he didn't care he would've taken the money 50 made him, and walked away. Fact? Game wanted to be in g-unit more then 50 wanted him too.

I don't think Game really wanted to be with G-Unit at that level, he just wanted to be with them for promotion and affiliation in his earlier days. Like I used to post on here when their beef first became public, they had actually been beefin behind scenes since September 04, which was 4 months before Game's album even came out and 6 months before the beef got aired in public. He didn't want to be a "sidekick" as Buck and Banks were, and he had always been tryin to establish Black Wall Street, which he had since late 03 or early 04. He knew he couldn't really make BWS anything near G-Unit's level if he was still with G-Unit, but Dre and Iovine basically put him with them for promotion because they were hot and sellin a lot, and it was an easy move. He definitely wasn't "pissed" because 50 "kicked him out", because he was never signed under G-Unit as their artist, and had no intentions of staying with them after his first album. He was pissed that 50 tried to make it sound as if he did kick him out, when reality was that he was gonna leave soon and he wasn't followin his orders anyway.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2006, 05:06:25 AM »
Fact is Game is a 50 Cent wannabe.But its nothing wrong with that.Every rapper wants to take the 50 spot.The fact is Game would have never blown the way 50 Cent did.He didnt have an "In Da Club" or "P.I.M.P." record.He didnt have so much hype and he doesnt have one thing 50 cent does.And thats a talent for song writing.And everybody thats saying how 50 screwed Game.In think its not like that.Game and 50 both said that Games album was going nowhere when he was only on the Math.If you ask me,Game would have been another Hittman if it wasnt for GUnit.

Let's be honest, 50 himself hasn't had a hit of "In Da Club" proportions since that track dropped. It's definitely his trademark and the one cut he'll be remembered for. Game was meant to drop "Higher" as the first single, which had the potential to be a huge, huge hit that would have easily eclipsed "How We Do" IMO. Not saying it would have performed as well as "In Da Club", which was a truly phenomenal success, but "Higher" would have given Game a further chance to prove himself without 50.

As for Game not having a talent for song-writing, I sort of agree. 50 has an undeniable talent at that, in that he can write catchy tracks and the kind of hooks that get into your head so quickly. Game's lyricism HAS improved but, bar the afore-mentioned "Higher", I think it remains to be seen whether or not he can write hit singles.

Finally, 50's "spot" is definitely slipping. Get Rich outsold The Massacre easily - although The Massacre was still a smash hit, no denying that. His movie flopped, and each subsequent G-Unit release seems to sell less than the one before (although I'm confident that Mobb have the potential to outsell shitty Yayo).  I've said it once and I'll say it again - he's drawing ever closer to over-saturating the market. 50 may be poweful, but as he's said numerous times before, Em and Dre hold even more power (remember the MTV News spot and 50 was asked about this? Sway asked him something like who holds the most power and Fif answered really solemnly "Ultimately, it all comes down from Dre" or somthing similar. You know 50's fiending for that spot!) and rule Interscope before he does. He can't really rival their success. Maybe in some markets, yes, but not overall.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Azadis

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2006, 05:35:42 AM »
I want a dope game album...i dont care about album sales......for what???? i dont get paid from that.....

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2006, 05:53:21 AM »

Let's be honest, 50 himself hasn't had a hit of "In Da Club" proportions since that track dropped. It's definitely his trademark and the one cut he'll be remembered for. Game was meant to drop "Higher" as the first single, which had the potential to be a huge, huge hit that would have easily eclipsed "How We Do" IMO. Not saying it would have performed as well as "In Da Club", which was a truly phenomenal success, but "Higher" would have given Game a further chance to prove himself without 50.

As for Game not having a talent for song-writing, I sort of agree. 50 has an undeniable talent at that, in that he can write catchy tracks and the kind of hooks that get into your head so quickly. Game's lyricism HAS improved but, bar the afore-mentioned "Higher", I think it remains to be seen whether or not he can write hit singles.

Finally, 50's "spot" is definitely slipping. Get Rich outsold The Massacre easily - although The Massacre was still a smash hit, no denying that. His movie flopped, and each subsequent G-Unit release seems to sell less than the one before (although I'm confident that Mobb have the potential to outsell shitty Yayo).  I've said it once and I'll say it again - he's drawing ever closer to over-saturating the market. 50 may be poweful, but as he's said numerous times before, Em and Dre hold even more power (remember the MTV News spot and 50 was asked about this? Sway asked him something like who holds the most power and Fif answered really solemnly "Ultimately, it all comes down from Dre" or somthing similar. You know 50's fiending for that spot!) and rule Interscope before he does. He can't really rival their success. Maybe in some markets, yes, but not overall.

I agree with most of that, but I don't think Higher would have had nearly the effect as "How we do", even though it woulda been better for Game seein that people wouldn't say he was ridin off 50 for a hit. I thought Hate it or love it was a great song but TERRIBLE choice for second single, being that 50 was on the first two main singles, and not just a hook or a verse but as much (and more) lyrics than Game. Higher was hot, but it didn't have that catchiness or that 808 kick feel to it that makes people bump it and love it in the clubs.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2006, 06:38:43 AM »

I agree with most of that, but I don't think Higher would have had nearly the effect as "How we do", even though it woulda been better for Game seein that people wouldn't say he was ridin off 50 for a hit. I thought Hate it or love it was a great song but TERRIBLE choice for second single, being that 50 was on the first two main singles, and not just a hook or a verse but as much (and more) lyrics than Game. Higher was hot, but it didn't have that catchiness or that 808 kick feel to it that makes people bump it and love it in the clubs.

And how can you say GUnit is losing power.Yes Massacre sold less than GRODT but thats normal for a sophomore album.GUnit albums are still going platinum, GRODT Ost even in 3 weeks.Yes thier sell less than before but still a lot for today standards.Even wack ass Yayo will go platinum sooner or later.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2006, 10:59:00 AM »

And how can you say GUnit is losing power.Yes Massacre sold less than GRODT but thats normal for a sophomore album.GUnit albums are still going platinum, GRODT Ost even in 3 weeks.Yes thier sell less than before but still a lot for today standards.Even wack ass Yayo will go platinum sooner or later.
Well I agree with most of what you said. But 50 can't release another masscare and expect it to sell as much. He'll have to come up woth something other then beef to push his next album. As for G-Unit, some of those guys will do okay others will flop. It's not to hard to see it. But I think Buck, Banks, and Mobb deep will do good numbers. But G-Unit is begining to slide. As for Yayo going platinum, your fooling yourself. The nigga barely went gold. Accept it as a flop and let's move on to Blood Money, cause that will definalty sell at least 700K IMHO.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2006, 11:41:38 AM »
^ banks is never gonna sell. "Hunger For Mor" should've sold way over a mill, think about how big his buzz was. The whole time 50 was in his grodt era, people were already checking for Banks
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2006, 12:47:55 PM »
Henchman failed Game didn't sell 50 cent or eminem units

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2006, 02:18:37 PM »
i forget, how was henchman involved with deathrow, someone remind me again