Author Topic: Doctors Advocate Droppin the same day as Ice Cubes CD  (Read 1168 times)

sharjiel

• 'G'
  • PAKI...What!!
Re: Doctors Advocate Droppin the same day as Ice Cubes CD
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2006, 10:21:18 AM »
watever album comes out on watever date...
...all i know is that im looking fwd to Cube's album more than the Doctor's Advocate  8)
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sittng next to you saying...'Damn we fucked up' -

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2006, 11:09:01 AM »
I'll be copping both albums, whether they drop the same day or not. The hip hop scene in Cali needs support now or we're gonna fall into obscurity again.

word

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2006, 11:13:43 AM »
2 sure to be great albums on the same day sounds good to me.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Diggfinger

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2006, 11:58:46 AM »
June 6th is my 23rd birthday.  Can't wait!!!!!!! 8)

Dont get you hopes up buddy. That might be postponed as well

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2006, 12:04:58 PM »
I'll be copping both albums, whether they drop the same day or not. The hip hop scene in Cali needs support now or we're gonna fall into obscurity again.

word
When was the Cali hop hop scene ever out of it?

wcsoldier

« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2006, 02:50:35 PM »
Lol at Game droppin an album in 06, he would be lucky if he dropped a lp in 07. Mobb Deep, Busta, Banks, Buck, 50, Stat, Obie ones have to be released before Game sophomore effort

Mygla

« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2006, 03:14:57 PM »
Mobb Deep, Busta, Banks, Buck, 50, Stat, Obie ones have to be released before Game sophomore effort

i doubt that Interscope will release all of those before Game gets his album out... Game's certain to go at least platinum, that can't be said about all of the artists you mentioned...

theghost8

• Lil Geezy
  • BROTHERS AGAINST ALL ODDS!
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2006, 04:54:45 PM »
Lol at Game droppin an album in 06, he would be lucky if he dropped a lp in 07. Mobb Deep, Busta, Banks, Buck, 50, Stat, Obie ones have to be released before Game sophomore effort

Couldn't have said it better myself. Game will never come out this year. On a positive note Cube's Cd will be bangin'!!!!
http://www.geeks.org/~tdo/tupac.jpg
Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that, so no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up and handle it.
2Pac

Jakubs

« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2006, 05:23:53 PM »

word

To someone that lives in Cali I don't think we were ever out of the scene, but the rest of the country hasn't been checking for west coast artists as much as we'd like.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2006, 08:09:37 PM »
I'm callin' it... both albums will come out this year around that 666 date... and I'm coppin' them both.

West West Y'all!   8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2006, 10:04:41 PM »

word

To someone that lives in Cali I don't think we were ever out of the scene, but the rest of the country hasn't been checking for west coast artists as much as we'd like.
Form someone who does live in Cali I think we are out of out of the scene. But 06/07 are the years of the west have no doubt about it.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2006, 10:13:53 PM »
I'm looking forward to Ice Cube's album. I'd be surprised if Game drops this year.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Jakubs

« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2006, 10:20:11 PM »

word

Form someone who does live in Cali I think we are out of out of the scene. But 06/07 are the years of the west have no doubt about it.

Let me rephrase that. I live in Cali too, so I try and stay up on the new releases from Cali. That definitely gives me a false sense of whether the Cali music is popular nationwide at the time, but I try not to focus on just what's popular. I do agree that 06/07 are our years. If we don't blow now I don't know when we'll get another chance.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2006, 10:56:50 PM »
Mobb Deep, Busta, Banks, Buck, 50, Stat, Obie ones have to be released before Game sophomore effort

i doubt that Interscope will release all of those before Game gets his album out... Game's certain to go at least platinum, that can't be said about all of the artists you mentioned...

True, ture. Plus, you gotta consider who's got the hype right now. Game got hype right now, no doubt. Busta's LP is being waited on too. 50 could release an album anytime and it would be bought, but the rest of the G-Unit guys? Naw. You gotta build up those guys first. Obie isn't hyped on now, neither is Stat.

wcsoldier

« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2006, 01:07:46 AM »

True, ture. Plus, you gotta consider who's got the hype right now. Game got hype right now, no doubt. Busta's LP is being waited on too. 50 could release an album anytime and it would be bought, but the rest of the G-Unit guys? Naw. You gotta build up those guys first. Obie isn't hyped on now, neither is Stat.
I bet Buck and Banks albums will drop before Game one coz of 50 influence at Interscope . Mobb and Busta 4 sure too