Author Topic: So Im Listening to G-Unit Radio 17 - Back in Business ...  (Read 655 times)

Eihtball

Re: So Im Listening to G-Unit Radio 17 - Back in Business ...
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2006, 08:25:22 PM »
Not enough Havoc on the tape, and no original production except the already released tracks Outta Control & Infamous, this tape isn't representative of their upcoming album.

I just listened to this mixtape, and "Infamous" is not an original beat; it's borrowed from "Bump That", which is a Havoc solo that featured 50; it's on the "Free Agents: Murda Mixtape" from 2003.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2006, 11:49:34 AM »
I dont know where he from, but i have heard him before he was on Yukmouth's UGA 1 UGA 2 and Godzilla...He is nice yeah i agree. I got those other traccs if you wanna hear them that he is on....

that nyce is a girl
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jome

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2006, 12:22:00 PM »
Not enough Havoc on the tape, and no original production except the already released tracks Outta Control & Infamous, this tape isn't representative of their upcoming album.

I just listened to this mixtape, and "Infamous" is not an original beat; it's borrowed from "Bump That", which is a Havoc solo that featured 50; it's on the "Free Agents: Murda Mixtape" from 2003.

The mixtape is tagged wrong, so none of the tracks are what they say.. track 14 is Infamous, not track 13.

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2006, 02:57:49 PM »

The mixtape is tagged wrong, so none of the tracks are what they say.. track 14 is Infamous, not track 13.

I noticed this today when I was listening...I think they are just 1 track behind...#10 is #9 and so on...it messes up at like track 2...the only thing right is the intro...haha