Author Topic: "Doctors Advocate" with no production from Dre?  (Read 1511 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: "Doctors Advocate" with no production from Dre?
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2006, 07:46:19 PM »
[NuJerzeyDevil] 5:32 pm: Only News is Timbo & Storch gave Game some heat last few days
[NuJerzeyDevil] 5:32 pm: So one of them is most likely to have the single unless dre smashes them

looks like he hasnt recorded anything with dre. lets not run from the truth people
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Bigg $amo

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2006, 08:05:26 PM »
[NuJerzeyDevil] 5:32 pm: Only News is Timbo & Storch gave Game some heat last few days
[NuJerzeyDevil] 5:32 pm: So one of them is most likely to have the single unless dre smashes them

looks like he hasnt recorded anything with dre. lets not run from the truth people

so 50 was right.. :stir:

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2006, 05:02:26 AM »
I don't think this album will come out anyway but if it does and has no Dre beats (I don't think Interscope would release it without any) I suspect it will be because The Game didn't want to wait until Dre had enough time to work with him. The exact thing happened with 50 Cent and The Massacre ended up being a shitty album.

Okka

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2006, 05:04:27 AM »
Maybe 50 was tellin the truth, but it's kind of fucked up if Dre ain't gonna drop any beats on the album, since Game's signed to Aftermath  :P

DaWgG

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2006, 05:19:16 AM »
if dre ain't on there i will never purchase an aftermath, interscope or dre related product again.  I will strictly bootleg.

and i know it ain't gonna hurt thier rich pockets but it will make me feel like i did my part for the bullshit that is goin on wit emcee Game

i hear you -- i'm not a fan of these record labels in general but interscope as a whole has been pulling a LOT of bullshit
gyeah