Author Topic: Everything NBA Thread  (Read 4367 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: Everything NBA Thread
« Reply #150 on: April 13, 2006, 09:47:18 PM »
^^^^ Bombfirst

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #151 on: April 13, 2006, 09:48:09 PM »
i wanna see a piston heat matchup real bad but i got a weird feeling that new jerseys gonna upset and make it to the easternconference finals

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #152 on: April 13, 2006, 10:00:13 PM »
wasn't there a magic fan here?  they have won 6 straight games and they just beat the spurs, heat & pistons  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
^^^^ Bombfirst
YES, and it's a beautiful sight :'(
They are shaping up to be a good team

PG Jameer Nelson - can score and is an excellent passer, unlike Francis he knows to get the ball to his teamates.
SG Deshawn Stevenson - He can put up 15 points nothing special but a nice role player
SF Hedo Turkolu - Shows signs of being a versatile player by passing the ball and scoring
PF Dwight Howard - Looks to be a beast on the boards and is improving on his offense, really needs to improve FT shooting
C Darko Milicic - Most likely to start next year. He's avg over 2 blocks in 20 mins in his time in Orlando. Looks a little more refined        offensively than Howrad at thid point and has a nice jump shot for a big man.

Plus there is still our 1st RD pick Fran Vasquez, wonder what he can do? The little bitch decided after all not to come and play AFTER they selected him and he said he wasn't a coward >:( He most likely will come next year.

BTW are you back h cottie? So I can start to up the albums again.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #153 on: April 13, 2006, 10:13:53 PM »
^^^ nah not yet cuz, im in SD at my cousins house playin around on his computer. i couldnt be without DUBCC for a week again, i'd probably lose my mind

but newayz, ill be back home on saturday so u can start uppin them then....*props*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #154 on: April 14, 2006, 11:02:55 AM »
i wanna see a piston heat matchup real bad but i got a weird feeling that new jerseys gonna upset and make it to the easternconference finals

That wouldn't be an upset. New Jersey>>>Miami...As for Shaq, his first career tripple double 24 points/28 rebounds/15 blocks. His second career tripple double 15 points/11 rebounds/10 assists. See what I'm getting at?...Lamar Odom's tripple double 15 points/13 rebounds/10 assists. Anyone still think it was a bad trade? :laugh:  If we offered Kwame & Odom for Shaq right now, Miami would do it in a second...

About the Magic, they're actually looking like a good team. Maybe Francis was holding 'em down, who knows, but they're really tearing shit up right now...They have a really nice future, especially with Dwight Howard...PeACe

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #155 on: April 14, 2006, 02:36:16 PM »

That wouldn't be an upset. New Jersey>>>Miami...As for Shaq, his first career tripple double 24 points/28 rebounds/15 blocks. His second career tripple double 15 points/11 rebounds/10 assists. See what I'm getting at?...Lamar Odom's tripple double 15 points/13 rebounds/10 assists. Anyone still think it was a bad trade? :laugh:  If we offered Kwame & Odom for Shaq right now, Miami would do it in a second...

About the Magic, they're actually looking like a good team. Maybe Francis was holding 'em down, who knows, but they're really tearing shit up right now...They have a really nice future, especially with Dwight Howard...PeACe

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #156 on: April 15, 2006, 07:24:25 PM »
LOL @ the EC, the # 5, 6, 7, & 8 seeds are all under .500 ;D  ...And the Magic won again, that's 8 straight wins, D.howard had 28/ 26  :o :o :o :o :o :o :rubeyes: :rubeyes: ...pacers lost to da bobcats ;D  it'll be funny if the pacers miss the playoffs ;D  ..hopefully d.howard & the magic get in the playoffs.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #157 on: April 15, 2006, 10:39:38 PM »
yea the west is the superior confrence right now overall 8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #158 on: April 16, 2006, 11:33:32 PM »
LOL @ the EC, the # 5, 6, 7, & 8 seeds are all under .500 ;D  ...And the Magic won again, that's 8 straight wins, D.howard had 28/ 26  :o :o :o :o :o :o :rubeyes: :rubeyes: ...pacers lost to da bobcats ;D  it'll be funny if the pacers miss the playoffs ;D  ..hopefully d.howard & the magic get in the playoffs.
8) But the Bulls won 2day and Magic are eliminated from playoff contention :'( :'( :'( damn Shaq and the Heat. Fat ass is giving me more reason to hate him >:(