Author Topic: Hardest video game ever  (Read 1597 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Hardest video game ever
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2006, 04:31:01 PM »
o yea and Parappa the Rapper, i cud never get passed the bathroom mission, shit was fuckin impossible

LOL damn, that game brings back memories.

I remember Battle Toads though. My friend had it we would try to beat it but it never happened.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mygla

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2006, 06:42:33 PM »
yeah that ninja turtle game was a mother fucker, i never did pass it , i got about so far and could never figure it out
i could never get past the water level

my favorite level was the surfin one.......that shit was FUN knockin those footsoldiers ouT!

that was on the snes game, wasn't it? Turtles In Time or something....

other great console-games:

Zelda: A Link To The Past was the greatest game eve, and still is... no other game ever gave me that much joy (and frustration)....

Green Beret... for Commodore 64.. that was the shit.

Super Soccer, snes... fuck the Nintendo Team ;D

Alex Kidd, the one that came with the Sega Mega Drive... classic shit!

and since we're talking sega: Bubble Bobble! Kicked ass in 2player mode! I actually found it again on an arcade-machine on a bar when i was in denmark 3- years ago... that bar became OUR spot, me and my brother took all the high-scores  8)

Golden Eye for n64... probably the greatest multiplayer game ever!

i know this was about hard games... but shit had me reminiscing... so i had to post up some favourites of mine ;D

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2006, 10:40:14 PM »
i think the game with the surfin part was TNMT: Manhattan Project...i gotta go lookin 4 that thing, i used to love that shit as a kid

Random Fact about Cottie: Never played Zelda  :grumpy:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2006, 10:42:29 PM »

Random Fact about Cottie  BombFirst: Never played Zelda  :grumpy:

T-Dub

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2006, 10:43:04 PM »
BattleToads HOLY SHIT!!!!! I USED TO HAVE THAT..i wonder what happened to it, that shit was funnnn

BattleToads was also hard. I could never pass the level were you had to ride some motorcycle type vehcle(I don't know what it was exactly)

looks like an early model of the Goblin Glider

yeah that game was hard as fuck I remember renting it for a week when I was 9 and I turned it in early because it was too hard to beat.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2006, 12:04:18 AM »

:o damn ,what systems have u owned?

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2006, 12:15:19 AM »

Honestly... get the SNES Zelda right now!!!   >:(

Here is an emu... http://www.zsnes.com/index.php?page=files

and here is the zelda rom... I´m playing that shit right now... pure dopeness...

http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1L7XHE3BJ8RVE2UUVU3RIFING7

just put it in the same folder as the emu... then after you started the emu just hit load, select zelda and there you go... have fun...

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2006, 12:33:25 AM »

i've owned a bunch of systems, NES, SNES, Playstation, N64, PS2, and another SNES..but i've never copped Zelda  :(

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2006, 12:34:47 AM »

Honestly... get the SNES Zelda right now!!!   >:(

Here is an emu... http://www.zsnes.com/index.php?page=files

and here is the zelda rom... I´m playing that shit right now... pure dopeness...

http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1L7XHE3BJ8RVE2UUVU3RIFING7

just put it in the same folder as the emu... then after you started the emu just hit load, select zelda and there you go... have fun...

i tried wat u said, downloaded the emu for DOS, downloaded the link you sent me, put it in the same folder, but wen i load the game...it shows the Title Page, but then the whole thing exits.....can u help?

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2006, 12:53:29 AM »
Don´t get the DOS one... get the one for Windows... http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/zsnes/zsnesw142.zip   this should do it... now do just the same and it shoukd work...

If you have a gamepad you´ll have to set the buttons first but it´s not hard...

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2006, 01:38:59 AM »
Don´t get the DOS one... get the one for Windows... http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/zsnes/zsnesw142.zip   this should do it... now do just the same and it shoukd work...

yeaaaaaa i got it to work....i been playin it for like a half hour now, finally got the fuckin bitch out the dungeon, and i was on my way back up but i decided i'ma go to sleep...props doggie 4 hookin it up...do u kno where i can download other SNES games usin this emu?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2006, 02:25:10 AM »

yeaaaaaa i got it to work....i been playin it for like a half hour now, finally got the fuckin bitch out the dungeon, and i was on my way back up but i decided i'ma go to sleep...props doggie 4 hookin it up...do u kno where i can download other SNES games usin this emu?
props to dude for hookin up that emu,i got tha same question ,where can u get more SNES games?
also props for tryin out zelda lol neva to late to play a classic 8)

edit: is there any ps1 emulators? u know any good ones?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 02:30:26 AM by black_smoke »

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2006, 02:38:50 AM »
Found a site with a bunch of SNES games

http://www.freeroms.com/

also has other games for other systems

just downloaded super metroid 8)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2006, 08:04:04 AM »
i tihnk i beat that TMNT game for NES. cant remember that far back tho.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2006, 11:38:52 AM »

edit: is there any ps1 emulators? u know any good ones?