Author Topic: Hardest video game ever  (Read 1598 times)

$do11a biLL$

Re: Hardest video game ever
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2006, 09:56:25 AM »
I remember having to use the game genie to beat TMNT 1 and 3 lol those were hard ass games. Metroid was pretty hard for me too.

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2006, 10:13:48 AM »
hardest game i played lately has gotta be ninja gaiden. harder than a  muthafucker.
that first zelda game for the n64 was classic. i think it was ocarina of time. for me one of the top 3 games i have ever played.

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2006, 11:45:39 AM »
Ninja Gaiden Black is the best game ive ever played on the xbox besides Halo and Halo 2 i didn't like the original ones that much though.

Paul

« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2006, 03:26:27 PM »
pro ev 06 has been amazing

Are you talking about Pro Evolution Soccer 5?

As far as hard games.. hmm.. I had really problems and crashed a pad or two in the process of beating Super Mario1 lol...

yeah sorry, it was late
funkyfreshintheflesh

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2006, 08:48:06 AM »
For some reason i cant complete Call of Duty Finest hour, mutha fucka is hard

Hardest game ever imo is Die Hard Vendetta. fuckin impossible, ask reggie noble he stole it from me lol

[img]

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2006, 05:17:57 AM »
for the sega mortal kombat and streets of rage are amazin

The whole Mortal Kombat series was better on SNES. MUCH better audio, both sound FX and music. And that's coming from a Genesis (Mega Drive) owner. But Streets of Rage is cool.

But the toughest game ever... Shit, I don't know. I never played many of those you talked about, like Turtles for example.

Ghouls & Ghosts was pretty hard on the Genesis. I never made it even to the last level. And even if I did, you'd still have to beat the game a second time right after before you ACTUALLY complete the game.

herpes

« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2006, 03:22:10 PM »
do cheats work on the emulator.  I downloaded ninja turtles an this game was even harder then it was when i was a kid lol.  Its not even fun lol.  So i looked for some cheats and i got some but they dont work.  Then i tried using game genie cheats and they dont work even tho when i enter in the game genie cheats it comes up cheats have been entered but they still dont work.

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2006, 03:56:33 PM »
hey can someone help please, i cant get the emulator to work, something about my frequency but when the program tries to change it a countdown starts and when it reaches zero it starts again, any ideas?

cheers

[img]

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2006, 02:03:13 PM »
just me that has this problem then? cunts

[img]