Author Topic: who got more skills yukmouth or spider loc and who is more real  (Read 897 times)

206wop

• Lil Geezy
Re: who got more skills yukmouth or spider loc and who is more real
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2006, 03:06:54 PM »
if you cant tell, nobody should tell you

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2006, 03:30:12 PM »
Yuk had the whole world throwin 5 on it and this was like 10 years ago. fuck this spider joke motherfucker and his 02 tahoe
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Jome

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2006, 09:08:17 PM »
as for who is more real.....that answer will depend on which person ppl wanna believe
as it can be seen on this board, Jome and rip2pac believe Spider Loc's side (probably other reasons too as to why they must)
on the other hand, mayhem686 and Dubz believe Yukmouth's side (and they must have other reasons too)

Don't be funny.
It's not about taking sides, and there is no "other reasons", it's about looking at cold neutral facts.
I don't see what "reasons" you refer to, as everybody knows Yuk is 10 times the rapper Spider is, so it's obviously not about taking sides.

Spider and Yuk dissed eachother for a while, Spider snatched Yuk's chain and posted up pictures of himself with the chain proving it, then delivered it back to Yuk, the ultimate humiliation for any rapper who thinks he got street cred.. but even then Yuk continues to diss Spider talking about fucking him up, blah blah..

As long as there's no development in this case, it's safe to say that Yuk lost whatever street cred he had left after this one.. this is the same wack netbangin fake thug rapper Spider Loc that is mocked on Dubcc for being small, funny looking, gay, annoying, etc. The only thing that would be worse for Yuk, is if Jermaine Dupri jacked his chain. :grumpy:

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2006, 09:18:18 PM »
as for who is more real.....that answer will depend on which person ppl wanna believe
as it can be seen on this board, Jome and rip2pac believe Spider Loc's side (probably other reasons too as to why they must)
on the other hand, mayhem686 and Dubz believe Yukmouth's side (and they must have other reasons too)

Don't be funny.
It's not about taking sides, and there is no "other reasons", it's about looking at cold neutral facts.
I don't see what "reasons" you refer to, as everybody knows Yuk is 10 times the rapper Spider is, so it's obviously not about taking sides.

Spider and Yuk dissed eachother for a while, Spider snatched Yuk's chain and posted up pictures of himself with the chain proving it, then delivered it back to Yuk, the ultimate humiliation for any rapper who thinks he got street cred.. but even then Yuk continues to diss Spider talking about fucking him up, blah blah..

As long as there's no development in this case, it's safe to say that Yuk lost whatever street cred he had left after this one.. this is the same wack netbangin fake thug rapper Spider Loc that is mocked on Dubcc for being small, funny looking, gay, annoying, etc. The only thing that would be worse for Yuk, is if Jermaine Dupri jacked his chain. :grumpy:

im not trying to be funny...im pretty sure you know a lot more ppl closer to the situation who would have told you somethin about it...wut i meant was both of them are telling the stories from their perspective...now you say that Spider did snatch it off him; otherz believe that Yuk was outnumbered; so obviously there must be some fact about the situation that makes you take Spider's word for it; and im not saying you are wrong because it definitely could be the truth; and you probably weren't there when the fight occurred either; so what im saying is the ppl who actually witnessed the fight who aren't on either side will probably be the ones who will tell you the full details.

other reasons refer to articles you mitve read, otr ppl closer to the situation you talked to; i already know spider had yuk's chain; but they both give us different stories so nobody who wasn't there really knows the truth.

you know what i meant know?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Jome

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2006, 09:25:40 PM »
im not trying to be funny...im pretty sure you know a lot more ppl closer to the situation who would have told you somethin about it...wut i meant was both of them are telling the stories from their perspective...now you say that Spider did snatch it off him; otherz believe that Yuk was outnumbered; so obviously there must be some fact about the situation that makes you take Spider's word for it; and im not saying you are wrong because it definitely could be the truth; and you probably weren't there when the fight occurred either; so what im saying is the ppl who actually witnessed the fight who aren't on either side will probably be the ones who will tell you the full details.

other reasons refer to articles you mitve read, otr ppl closer to the situation you talked to; i already know spider had yuk's chain; but they both give us different stories so nobody who wasn't there really knows the truth.

Outnumbered or not, if Yuk holds as much weight as he say he does, he would have gotten to Spider, with or without his men..
He may have been outnumbered, but why is there no retaliation or getback ?
Yuk certainly talks the talk, but that's where it stops.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2006, 09:37:47 PM »

Outnumbered or not, if Yuk holds as much weight as he say he does, he would have gotten to Spider, with or without his men..

i agree with you on that

im just saying that both these guys are saying the story from their view; so their is a good chance they may have not told the full truth.
Yuk MITE be rite by saying he was outnumbered and Spider MITE be rite by saying nobody really pulled out a gun.
and Yuk said that Spider sucker punched him while Spider says it was face to face, no sucker punches.
So in order to know the whole story (or the 3rd side of the story), ask people at the scene who werent in any crew, because they wont care for either side, they'll tell it like it is.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2006, 09:42:59 PM »
why did i enter this thread again?  :eh:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2006, 12:03:26 AM »
Jome your boy 50 got stabbed & shot 9 times, he didn't do shit except brag about it.How real is that???

Jome

« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2006, 07:03:51 AM »
^^ How about: I don't care ?  :nahnah2:

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2006, 10:45:38 AM »

i agree about the whole situation with his chain getting snatched, it looks like yuk is not going to do anything about getting back at spider, where is his "j prince" connections etc?

but anyways yuk has more rapping talent in his pinky than spider has in his whole body

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2006, 10:47:23 AM »
Jome your boy 50 got stabbed & shot 9 times, he didn't do shit except brag about it.How real is that???

lol

Jome

« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2006, 11:39:19 AM »
^^ It's amazing though, how these G-Unot toy soldiers can bring up 50 Cent in ANY thread, no matter how unrelated the thread is. Obsession ?  :D

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2006, 01:53:09 PM »
^Butthurt???You're saying Yuk ain't real cause he got robbed, well Jome, like I stated earlier, your boy 50 can't be real either (in your sense of thinking) cause he got shot & stabbed.I mean, c'mon, that's much worse then getting robbed, huh???& lol at you getting mad cause someone quoted my post, who's obsessed now???lol ::)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 01:59:53 PM by UKnowWhatItIs »

Paul

« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2006, 03:30:35 PM »
lol!!!Just like "Kurupt in his prime vs 50 Cent now".
funkyfreshintheflesh

Jome

« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2006, 08:24:45 PM »
^Butthurt???You're saying Yuk ain't real cause he got robbed, well Jome, like I stated earlier, your boy 50 can't be real either (in your sense of thinking) cause he got shot & stabbed.I mean, c'mon, that's much worse then getting robbed, huh???& lol at you getting mad cause someone quoted my post, who's obsessed now???lol ::)

What the fuck do I care if 50 Cent is real or fake ??  ???

All I say, is that Yuk looks like a fake fuck running his mouth about somebody that can just come over and snatch his goldchain, and then hand it back to him afterwards, it's called "humiliation", and then you drag 50 Cent into the debate like usual, like getting shot 6-9 times is the same as having your chain snatched in a club and delivered back. :loco: