Author Topic: Do Mexicans and Blacks beef in No. Cal like in the south?  (Read 5701 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Do Mexicans and Blacks beef in No. Cal like in the south?
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2006, 03:14:10 PM »
asians got guns just like everyone else, why shouldn't ppl be afraid of them? fuck ever been to hawaiian gardens, carson, long beach, garden grove and you'll know that viets, samoans, and flips tear shit up. i don't know anything about a chinese mafia so i wont speak on that. about norcal gangs beefin, i think it's not really a racial thing up there like it is here but more of a set vs set thing.

i wouldn't  classify samoans and hawaain gangs with asian gangs, i got homies who are soman and if you all them asian they'll rape your grand ma...lol

but in all honesty, asian gangs are only dangerous if there is a  ALOT of them or if they're backed by  ALOT Of money

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ThA KiD

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2006, 03:47:32 PM »
there are alot of asian crip gangs comming from oakland, deep as fucc, same for richmond, and the asians in the sco are bacced by a shit load of money

WestCoasta

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2006, 04:58:08 PM »
definitely, the hard asian gangs are insane

mike0cc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2006, 05:08:29 PM »
i wouldn't  classify samoans and hawaain gangs with asian gangs, i got homies who are soman and if you all them asian they'll rape your grand ma...lol

but in all honesty, asian gangs are only dangerous if there is a  ALOT of them or if they're backed by  ALOT Of money
i don't wanna disrespect or nothing but where are you from?! hawaiian gardens is in la not hawaii, and yes technically samoans aint asians but over here if u aint black or mexican u are asian. some somoans fuck with blacks, some fuck with browns, but most are in somoan or all 'asian' gangs, which are usually mixed. only dangerous if there is a lot or have money? that's a straight up ignorant statement. it only takes one crazy bg with a gun to kill somebody, why do you act like real asian gangs don't exist? like jdub said, man viets are vicious and have that third world mentality.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2006, 05:23:27 PM »
i grew up with cats from philippino gang, two from santanas(i think thats how its spelled) and one from asian boys........they roll the same as mexicans as far as mentallity and heart........i can compare the two cuz i've been around both, and the only difference is numbers.............that, and alot of the asian kids are smarter academically, buisness wise........not that mexicans arent smart, shit, Im mexican, but the cultural barrier doesnt seem to be as strong...........they 'flips' adapt more.......im thinking an educated killer is more dangerous........but who really cares who's more 'down', all the genocide within my own race makes me fuckin' sick, all over the difference of a couple hundred miles north, if that
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

K1LLAHOE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2006, 06:00:30 PM »
btw, are there like erm, white gangs/asian gangs in LA ?  ::) i never heard about that hehe  ;D

WHITE GANGS ONLY .......ARMINIAN POWER , ASIAN GANGS IN CHINA TOWN ...................THEY GET SMASHED ..............

This is an ignorant ass statement coming from someone who's probably a fake ass sureno. Homie if u was a real sureno from LA you'd know wsup with the asian gangs. ARMENIAN POWER IS ALSO A TRECE! Fuckin e-banging ass fool. What kinda stupid statement is "asian gangs are only in chinatown, they get smashed". There's asian gangs in LA from the SGV, valley, Los angeles 213/323 area, all over actually... Lol its obvious that it's a biased point of view. What about when the TRGs in long beach smoke the surenos from ESLongos? You forgot to mention that?? In LA it's basically like this.. In county and the penn Blacks and Asians/Samoans are clicked up and get along well together. The Surenos and Whites are also clicked up. It's basically cuz they have common enemies.. The asians and mexicans have also been goin at it in the LA jail system so its only common sense that they're clciked with the blacks. Same goes for the surenos and whites.

K1LLAHOE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2006, 06:07:43 PM »
Also what kinda fake ass ese has LIL ROB on his shit?? Let's keep this shit on the real.. You know Lil Rob don't get no love from the real eses in town. SMH at there being so many fake ass trece claiming fools out there on the internet. REMEMBER.. tagging krews are not a TRECE!

S-D-Unit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2006, 06:28:03 PM »
thats the truth killahoe... what real fool .. going to have lil rob .. this topic is bullshit.. if i go smash on a black fool one on one doesnt mean the whole block going to come after me..

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2006, 06:46:39 PM »
I don't like it when people say that Mexicans and Blacks beef in So Cal...because it makes it sound like they are the only ones beefin and like it's ALL blacks vs ALL mexicans. I would prefer it to be worded like "do mexican gangs beef with black gangs" or whatever. Just my opinion, not talkin straight to you Prof Tech but to everybody who says that.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2006, 07:50:08 PM »
if you read, you will see the point i was gettin at
dude said you have to act black, be black and play that part to like "HIPHOP"
so in my point, i broke down how those mexican artists aren't black , but yet they appreciate hip hop music>>>>
you need some glasses dogg LOL

yeah asian gangs are RARE as hell in L.A.
we talking about L.A. not monterrey park, not alhambra, Los angeles, not the san gabriel valley only 1s i know of is in korea town...
the ones you talking about are outside and yea asian gangs kiss ass to the blacks in jail to get protection, 13s call green light and them foos be getting pc'd up
i mean theyre known to claim crip, blood,  dress black, act black, or there was one time, where them foos would dress like straight surenos bald head, khakis, and white tee's lol
and if you from the old school and l.a. youd even remember youd have asians tryin to be rebels (greasers)
but yes dude is correct PAL x3 are surenos ,they pay rent
in all due respect all races have there killaz

K1LLAHOE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2006, 08:36:28 PM »
only 1s i know of is in korea town...
i mean theyre known to claim crip, blood,  dress black, act black, or there was one time, where them foos would dress like straight surenos bald head, khakis, and white tee's lol

Those things u said right there is mostly the truth. Yea in LA CITY the only asian gangs mostly come from Koreatown 213, but u got filipino sets in the 323 area of LA. Depending on which hood the sets from they take up a different style of dress and slang. And one thing is that we didnt kiss anyones ass.. its just the politics in the system. The surenos green lighted asians bcuz some TRGs in long beach shot up some Mexican Mafia associate or something like that but as far as i know the green light is off now.

You talking about PAL X3 or AP X3?

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2006, 12:11:03 AM »
there are alot of asian crip gangs comming from oakland, deep as fucc, same for richmond, and the asians in the sco are bacced by a shit load of money

Asian CRIP Gangs? Asians makin up their own crip sets now? I dont think so homie. Asian Gangs yes. asain CRIP gangs. NO!

westkoastanostra

« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2006, 12:30:36 AM »
^^^ i know in my town there's asian bloods....

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2006, 12:35:43 AM »
^^^^^I dont care if some Asain wear Blue they aint no Crips PERIOD. a bunch of white kids from a suburb can start wearing Blue claimin crip but they aint no real crips and if they ever get hit up they will see why you dont make up sets and claim something you aint. and just cuz some asains wear red dont make them no bloods.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2006, 12:37:42 AM »

Asian CRIP Gangs? Asians makin up their own crip sets now? I dont think so homie. Asian Gangs yes. asain CRIP gangs. NO!

isn't azn boyz in long beach crips? and if i remember correctly, they get along with the black crips sets down there...and there is also a azn blood gang in south central...i think it was oriental lazy bloodz in pueblo del rio projects...they been down there since the 80s...

only 1s i know of is in korea town...

Those things u said right there is mostly the truth. Yea in LA CITY the only asian gangs mostly come from Koreatown 213, but u got filipino sets in the 323 area of LA. Depending on which hood the sets from they take up a different style of dress and slang. And one thing is that we didnt kiss anyones ass.. its just the politics in the system. The surenos green lighted asians bcuz some TRGs in long beach shot up some Mexican Mafia associate or something like that but as far as i know the green light is off now.

You talking about PAL X3 or AP X3?

koreatown? actually i live there and i hardly see any korean gangs...there used to be some down ass korean gangs back in the days, but now most of em bunch of fake ass bustas claiming some bullshit gang...i be hearing how MS and other latino gangs be going around hitting up korean gangsters, and they dont even claim their gang!..i know that MS is crazy as fuck...but, i mean its either your a gangster or not...that is some straight pussy ass shit...the real gangs that are in ktown is MS and 18th st...
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 12:42:13 AM by LaZ1e »