Author Topic: New and last Sopranos season starts tommorow  (Read 1694 times)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New and last Sopranos season starts tommorow
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2006, 12:55:08 AM »
OH NICEONE, SPOIL IT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVENT SEEN IT

WITHOUT WARNING, THANKS A BUNCH

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2006, 06:28:04 AM »
i stopped watchin a couple seasons ago once my hbo subscription was up. this is the time when i usually ignore anything sopranos-related becaus i was gonna buy the DVDs, but now that i heard tony got murked. i dont think i wanna  :-\

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2006, 07:56:43 AM »
aw c'mon, put up a spoiler warning
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2006, 02:17:07 PM »
WARNING!!!!!

The above text contains spoliers.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2006, 09:11:54 PM »
this episode was WILLLLDDDDD. i gotta DL this one and #1 caus this week was bananas. the coma world was outttttta control

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2006, 05:57:52 AM »
So far, it's been a very good season.  Edie Falco I think is probably the best actor on the entire show, her scenes were great.  It's almost like they did it that way on purpose, to give her the opportunity to show off that side of her character.  James Gandolphini is an excellent actor, he's turned Tony into a walking talking human being.  Whenever an actor is so good that they actually make their character exist, that's incredible.  I've seen Gandolphini do interviews, and I've seen him play other characters.  No Tony.  He just conjured Tony up out of nowhere and placed him on the planet, that's a hell of an actor. 

I'm glad they calmed Meadow down, and I can't stand A.J.... but then again, I never could stand either one of them.  I hope they kill A.J. before the end of the season, I hate the little fucker and it'd be a good storyline. 

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2006, 10:39:01 AM »
my boys were tellin me how they dont want tony to die yet caus its 2 early in the season. but i think it would make a real interesting ending with who's gonna take over the family. that AJ part was nuts when he was talkin about puttin a bullet in Junior's head. i hope he'll either kill Junior and go to prison or kill Junior and join the family since he already flunked outta school. i dont think it'll happen, but im hopin one of those do.

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2006, 08:40:24 PM »
Dude, Tony cant die now, at least not this early. I hope they murk old crazy ass Junior because he really serves no purpose now.And look for that Russian dude that pauly and chris were chasing through the woods a couple of seasons ago to play a part.

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2006, 09:45:18 PM »
That Russian Dude is long gone, you'll never see him again.  You guys are so different than me, Corrodo is one of the best characters, they won't kill him, every scene he's in is great.  A.J. will never join the family because he's nothing.  He has no strength, he's not very intelligent, and basically he has no motivation to do anything.  He'd get killed his first job. 

rik

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2006, 09:53:37 PM »
I hope they don't drag this coma shit forever...that would be wack.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2006, 11:23:53 PM »
SPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!

This week's episode was fucking great. I love these dream episodes. You gotta watch it at least twice to understand all the symbolism and foreshadowing. Tony in that coma must be purgatory or something because I remember Tony asked the bartender so how is Costa Mesa which was the city Tony was in and the bartender said "Dead". I dunno lots of hidden meaning in that episode. Best show on TV hands down.

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2006, 01:09:20 AM »
I hope they don't drag this coma shit forever...that would be wack.

HAHA, real talk, i was telling Wifey that when we were watching it. Damn, what the fuck ever happened to the Russian dude? And when are they gonna discover the fat guy is gay? And who in here besides me thinks that Pauly is a traitor?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2006, 03:51:21 AM »
the russian dude and they'l be war wiith them and adriana are gonna come back i think. vito's gayness is gonna come out, he'll get shot. this episode seemed to map out tonys retirement to me, he won't die tho. everyone is trying to position themselves to take over.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2006, 06:07:07 AM »
I don't believe Adriana will come back.  It would be so hard for it to be credible.  There would have had to been some huge scene out in the woods that they never showed, and I don't think Silvio misses from that close of range.  So they'd have to just play the whole thing off like he shot once to scare her, then told her if she ever came back he'd kill her, or blah blah blah whatever.  I don't see that in his character, he's pretty hard-ass.  I HAVE HEARD confirmation though that Adriania will appear in another episode later in the season.  Dream sequence?  Who knows.

The Russian dude, David Chase was asked about him, he said "he's gone". 

I think Vito will of course be exposed eventually.  Did you catch him at Carmella's house?  They were talking about why that guy would kill himself, and Vito said "Maybe he was secretly a fag and felt there was nobody he could talk to about it." 

LOL

My favorite part of the coma world was when Carmella said "Tony, can you hear me in there?" and Tony was in his hotel room, and got up off the bed, and picked up the phone... dialed a couple numbers, thought about it, then hung the phone back up. 

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2006, 06:54:38 AM »
Thats to bad. That Russian dude was hard! he was a warrior.Tony was even scared of those dudes and wanted no beef.