Author Topic: New and last Sopranos season starts tommorow  (Read 1695 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: New and last Sopranos season starts tommorow
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2006, 04:59:01 PM »
yea 4real rik, that faggot pisses me the hell off  >:(

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Trauma-san

« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2006, 06:20:38 PM »
The fag will get his within 3 shows or so, I'll bet. 

Whatd' yall think of chris's movie idea? LOl That was hilarious.

Punk in backseat - "Please!!!"

Heavy in backseat - "We need you to write a small budget script for us.  Saw made a killing in the box office"

Punk - "So this means I'll be clean?"

Chris - "My idea is Saw meets Godfather Two!"

LOL

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2006, 08:20:47 PM »
That was a great episode. I wonder if that was hell Tony was going to. It looked pretty peaceful but the devil always plays tricks so you never know. Interesting to see his Mom in hell. She was a evil bitch but she really didn't do anything bad in her life. Well plotted to kill Tony but was that her alzheimers?

LOL @ Paulie Walnuts. That dude makes me laugh everytime.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2006, 08:58:29 PM »
his mom was in hell? i didnt even notice that.  :o

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Trauma-san

« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2006, 09:02:10 PM »
The best part about Paulie, is that he tries, or THINKS, that he's a good person.  Everything affects his heart.  The look on his face when he saw Tony was priceless.  The "whitecaps" episode or whatever that Buscemi directed, the one where Chris and Paulie got lost in the woods is the best episode of the entire record of the show, mainly because of Paulie's great acting.  Everything affects him, it's hilarious.  Another of my favorite memories of the show is when that fuck was giving him trouble about the lawncare business, and Paulie knocked the guy out of the tree with a shovel.  LOL.

I'm not positive, but I don't believe it was necessarily hell.  I think it was just the 'afterlife' so be it, or dying. Tony was walking around in a coma... that was the world he was in.  the 'coma world', half awake, half dead... that's why everything was related to what was happening in his surroundings in the hospital (I.E., paulie driving him nuts with the chatter).  

I think the party represented death, not necessarily heaven or hell or a judgement, just 'the other side'.  His daughter wouldn't have been calling him to not go to hell... she would have been calling him not to die.  They did that very, very well... because it wasn't that Meadow was specifically calling to Tony at that very moment when he was choosing death or life.... it was just that Tony's LOVE and memories of Meadow was telling him not to go.  

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2006, 09:05:31 PM »
i never thought of it that way. damn trauma u come with the deep insight kid. props

rik

« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2006, 09:08:33 PM »
The part when paulie was talking to tony and they switch to the coma world and tony is telling the people to shut the fuck up was hella funny.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2006, 01:45:45 AM »
his mom was in hell? i didnt even notice that.  :o

His mom was in the house which like Trauma said meant the afterlife whether hell, heaven or whatever.

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2006, 02:18:37 PM »
yeah,that shit was hard as hell. I think the fat queer will get found out, specially tryna flirt with meadows boyfriend

rik

« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2006, 02:23:37 PM »
I can't wait till the next episode...it looks like the season is goin to get real intense.

herpes

« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2006, 04:47:07 PM »
Paulie walnuts its going end up turnin rat before the season is over.

I dunno.  They teased the same thing about two seasons ago, with Paulie playing John and Tony back and forth, and Paulie telling John to put in a word for him in New York... then ultimately Paulie found out that nobody in New York even knew who he was.  If you mean rat to the police, I don't see it happening with Paulie, he's pretty hardcore. 
Paulies is the eptiome of someone who rats.  he is only out for one person and that is himself.  He may not of said a word then but he eventually will.

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2006, 06:23:06 AM »
just finished downloadin episode 3 season 6..i fuckin love bittorrent!!

About Paulie..ya'll gotta remember that tony n the rest of the family is hes only family, he dont have a wife or any kids. So the only thing he has acomplished is being a capo in the new jerzey fam, why would he turn on that? yea he was havin a change of heart for a while, but in the end he understood that he will always be better off with Tony.

herpes

« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2006, 06:30:48 AM »
just finished downloadin episode 3 season 6..i fuckin love bittorrent!!

About Paulie..ya'll gotta remember that tony n the rest of the family is hes only family, he dont have a wife or any kids. So the only thing he has acomplished is being a capo in the new jerzey fam, why would he turn on that? yea he was havin a change of heart for a while, but in the end he understood that he will always be better off with Tony.
they dont care about the family.  as much as they say they do and taking the omerta and all that.  its bull shit.  There are only in for one person and that themseleves.  I grew up in a mob neighborhood, thats how these guys think.  There is no loyalty anymore.

Trauma-san

« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2006, 06:36:24 AM »
It's a television show. 

herpes

« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2006, 07:06:04 AM »
It's a television show. 
A VERY Accurate one at that, thats why i feel paulie will snitch.