Author Topic: News about Busta's next single and "Big Bang" itself  (Read 599 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: News about Busta's next single and "Big Bang" itself
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2006, 07:09:20 PM »
i'm thinkin this record is gonna be a sort of more east coast version of Restless.

Word.  It'll probably be a decent album.  I wish there weren't so many features. 
That Dre beat sounds cool and original. I'm definatly looking forward to it.

tonyscarbones

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2006, 08:10:16 PM »
fukin dre stole my beat

I made a track with the heartbeat as the drum last year

i'm suin

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2006, 08:56:28 PM »
When is the album dropping, or should I say, is the album going to drop?
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

wcsoldier

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2006, 12:22:54 AM »
When is the album dropping, or should I say, is the album going to drop?
probably second part of June

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2006, 05:49:52 AM »
please u really all think busta need to rely on guest appearances to make a good record? maybe his track record in making albums isnt great but he still sick on the mic and now he got direction from someone who def knows how to make albums, alot of albums which are sick have had alot of guest appearances on them, i dont think it'll bring down the album at all, im just waiting to see how the record goes overall from top to bottom! cant wait though still! shits gonna be ill! i know busta is focused, nigga got like a million guest appearances on the touch it remix and not one of them niggaz could keep up with busta even though some came nice, non had a better verse than busta which is a good sign, eminem wasnt in his league on the hurt you joint, busta is ready!

another thing is blood money better drop soon cuz the buzz for big bang is bigger in my opinion for a album thats after that joint, i dont now the release date of blood money will have much bearing on the release of big bang unless its blood money blows up real big....cuz no doubt in my mind, the buzz for big bang has grown past blood money and with touch it remix, people are gettin hyped about big bang

oh and about the hate for  swizz beats, some of y'all are crazy hatin on that beat , shits heat

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2006, 10:52:47 AM »
yo anyone got a link to download the video for touch it remix?'

Eihtball

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2006, 11:03:05 AM »
fukin dre stole my beat

I made a track with the heartbeat as the drum last year

i'm suin

LOL, I knew this one cat on Soundclick a few years back who got pissed off when he heard Dre's beat on "Heat" from "GRODT" because he had done a similar kinda track before, where he had the sound of a slide cocking back and a round being fired replacing the standard drum beat.  Shit, come to think of it, his beat sounded hella similar to "Heat".  But of course, he couldn't do shit.