Author Topic: Uh oh, the Latinos are protesting like crazy......  (Read 4108 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Uh oh, the Latinos are protesting like crazy......
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2006, 08:05:33 PM »
They're still going to be baby penalties, plus they're not in a rush to crack those businesses down.  They are still using most of the resources at the border, and clearly it isn't working.  On a side note, how is it humane to punish non-profit organizations for helping undocumented immigrants? 

WestCoasta

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2006, 08:12:09 PM »
There should be stricter penalties to businesses hiring illegal immigrants

that's all I care about man, cuz right now I got an illegal using my social security number  :rant:

it just ain't really fair cuz it's already cost me some potential jobs

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2006, 08:26:18 PM »
::) Your an idiot. I was there protesting and we had no problems. Sorry we don't hold the same racist views as you.

Why were you protesting?
I do think that the border should be regulated a bit more. But I think immigrants, legally or illegally, coming here help out the country. They are the one's doing the manual labor that most Americans wouldn't do. I also think it's an injustice for it to be a crime for people to come into contact with undocumented immigrants or Churchs to help them out.

Arkan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2006, 08:28:26 PM »
Well, would you look at this patriot! Which chapter of Meink Kampf did you read last?

ecrazy

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2006, 08:36:00 PM »
Only thing i find really stupid is kids ditching school to protest all this....dumb asses cant even vote, and they think by ditching school and depriving themselves of an education is going to help stop this, makes no sense whatsoever, its like they're going backwards or something, lol

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2006, 08:42:26 PM »
Only thing i find really stupid is kids ditching school to protest all this....dumb asses cant even vote, and they think by ditching school and depriving themselves of an education is going to help stop this, makes no sense whatsoever, its like they're going backwards or something, lol

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2006, 08:45:29 PM »
Personally I think the racism of these Mexican protestors is disgusting. They think that just because they are Mexican, that they are better than everyone else and don't have to follow the rules. What a bunch of bigots. There are people all over the world trying to get into America and doing it the right way, applying for VISas, waiting their turn, etc Alot of times the process takes years and years. But these Mexicans think that they have the right to cut in front of the line and illegally enter our country. The people out there protesting are nothing but Mexican racists walking around with their stupid Mexican flags.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2006, 08:48:31 PM »
Personally I think the racism of these Mexican protestors is disgusting. They think that just because they are Mexican, that they are better than everyone else and don't have to follow the rules. What a bunch of bigots. There are people all over the world trying to get into America and doing it the right way, applying for VISas, waiting their turn, etc Alot of times the process takes years and years. But these Mexicans think that they have the right to cut in front of the line and illegally enter our country. The people out there protesting are nothing but Mexican racists walking around with their stupid Mexican flags.

Too bad Mexicans are not the only ones protesting.  This might be shocking to you, but there are more countries south of Mexico.  Seriously, get a globe and check it out.  Again, I ask this question: how is it humane to punish non-profit organizations for helping undocumented immigrants?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 08:51:24 PM by Javy »

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2006, 08:49:40 PM »
::) I was there and their was no racism. Someone even had an American flag. Does your racism blind you into stupidity? Because entering a country illegal doesn't make you a bigot and racist. Thinking your superior to everyone other than your than your race makes you a racist bigot, evidently that's you.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2006, 09:02:35 PM »

Too bad Mexicans are not the only ones protesting.  This might be shocking to you, but there are more countries south of Mexico.  Seriously, get a globe and check it out.  Again, I ask this question: how is it humane to punish non-profit organizations for helping undocumented immigrants?
Cwalker's arguement can still be made for latinos in general. As for your question at the bottom of your post, the only answer I can come up with is because it is helping criminals.

WestCoasta

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2006, 09:07:33 PM »
I ask this question: how is it humane to punish non-profit organizations for helping undocumented immigrants?
I dunno about humane, but just cuz they're non-profit doesn't mean they can duck the law...

obviously they're doing it out of goodness, but the law is the law and obviously you can't help them with work if they're trying to get work illegally....

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2006, 09:09:01 PM »
I know, but it's stupid for someone to bitch about racism when that same person says that the ones protesting are only Mexicans.  It's against the law the treat criminals inhumanely.  Plus, if a familly of three crosses the border is it really right to treat the kid of the family as a criminal too?  Human Rights  have a higher priority than Citizen Rights

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2006, 09:13:25 PM »
Some photos of the protests....

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2006, 09:14:47 PM »
I know, but it's stupid for someone to bitch about racism when that same person says that the ones protesting are only Mexicans.
No. It's stupid for someone to bitch about racism when the same person makes racist statements like saying minorities' ways of living is backwards.

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2006, 09:15:35 PM »
A lot of people dont understand the life of the average person in most Latin American countries...
I remember I took a class last semester looking at these issues...
the rate of poverty and other such things is MUCH higher than the US and gets to the point where if they don't do something illegal to get over here to the US, then life stays horrible for people
there is so much corruption in these countries, its amazing..
and there are plenty of reasons to this...a lot of historical and colonial info attached to it too,
I'm actually from Peru, moved here when I was 4
and just went there for a month last summer, just looking around at the poverty around you makes you realize who much tougher it is in other countries to get ahead,
I mean right now for example...I work part time and make $14/hr...over there, that would be amazing to have and makes u appreciate things a lot more
Then again I also look at the US standpoint,, you cannot just let in an enormous amount of illegal people into this country
is our current border policy as good as it could?...hell no..it needs to be fixed on many levels