Author Topic: Uh oh, the Latinos are protesting like crazy......  (Read 4113 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Uh oh, the Latinos are protesting like crazy......
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2006, 01:08:06 PM »
a few questions
1) does anyone ever consider overpopulation?

2) can anyone from a south american country or any other country fill me in if a foreigner went to a non-english speaking country do you think they would ask their employees to learn the foreigners language or would you half to assimilate? and yes I understand it has to do with the dollar amount that is being spent from whatever group but think of the recent riots in France should show an example of two cultures clashing

3) do illegally immigrants pay payroll taxes I know they pay sales taxes on what ever they buy but what is the percentage of taxes payroll or sales that goes into social programs, schools etc...

4) Considering that NAFTA brought on this problem making it harder for ppl to survive in their own country and with all the racial pride latino ppl have why wouldn't more groups start organization like the Chiapas to fight for their own land & families instead of making the beast that ran you out of your country more wealthy?

5) When Bush & other ppl say these are jobs americans will not do i.e. constuction, nanny, janitor, bus boys, day labor, stawberry picker the shitty paying rough jobs etc.....
who were doing these jobs before this became an issue?

please answer the questions and inform me don't start name calling like your 10 yrs old

1.  Overpopulation is a global problem. 
2. The situation will not even be close to what France went through.  Spanish speaking people are not forcing the people that live here to know spanish, and I'm sure there's a good percentage of them learning English. 
3. If they have a fake SS number, they pay the same as a legal immigrant and U.S. Citizen.
4. People have lost faith in the Mexican government.  The Government of Mexico don't even pay attention to the Zapatistas these days.  If militiant groups start appearing, not only will the Mexico govt stop but the US will step in too. 
5. Legal immigrants, lol.   

jose jackson

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2006, 01:09:43 PM »
The people that work in the agricultural industry are mainly citziens and legal immigrants of the U.S.  Illegal immigriation will not tear the U.S. apart, come on now.  This country isn't weak.  Illegal immigrants don't just get free healthcare, you think it's free for them to go see a Doctor?  It's only considered free if they go into the ER room, and even at that some are scared to go.  Most of the people that are undocumented and working obtain fake SS numbers that are not owned by citizens, and they get the same paycheck with a percentage taken out of it and they never receive those benefits,.  What about those people?  It's just too damn difficult to find the perfect immigrant reform plan. 

doesn't having babies constitute as using health care? and you really suprised me with that stat of migrant workers in the fields being legal citizens cause every time ppl talk about the hard work americans won't do it's usually on the top of the list  but I guess american citizens will do the tough work tell Bush we don't need guest worker visa's       

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2006, 01:19:03 PM »
I don't know the entire situation, but from the people that I know they paid for the entire procedure. Yeah that is true about having babies  some cases the Father is a legal immigrant and his wife has the baby but they're covered thanks to his job. 

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2006, 01:35:40 PM »
Illegal immigrants don't just get free healthcare, you think it's free for them to go see a Doctor?  It's only considered free if they go into the ER room, and even at that some are scared to go.  Most of the people that are undocumented and working obtain fake SS numbers that are not owned by citizens, and they get the same paycheck with a percentage taken out of it and they never receive those benefits,.  What about those people?  It's just too damn difficult to find the perfect immigrant reform plan. 
You seem to forget that that is a felony.

It's just too damn difficult to find the perfect immigrant reform plan. 
You got that right.

jose jackson

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2006, 01:41:24 PM »
a few questions

2) can anyone from a south american country or any other country fill me in if a foreigner went to a non-english speaking country do you think they would ask their employees to learn the foreigners language or would you half to assimilate? and yes I understand it has to do with the dollar amount that is being spent from whatever group but think of the recent riots in France should show an example of two cultures clashing

3) do illegally immigrants pay payroll taxes I know they pay sales taxes on what ever they buy but what is the percentage of taxes payroll or sales that goes into social programs, schools etc...

4) Considering that NAFTA brought on this problem making it harder for ppl to survive in their own country and with all the racial pride latino ppl have why wouldn't more groups start organization like the Chiapas to fight for their own land & families instead of making the beast that ran you out of your country more wealthy?

5) When Bush & other ppl say these are jobs americans will not do i.e. constuction, nanny, janitor, bus boys, day labor, stawberry picker the shitty paying rough jobs etc.....

please answer the questions and inform me don't start name calling like your 10 yrs old

2. The situation will not even be close to what France went through.  Spanish speaking people are not forcing the people that live here to know spanish, and I'm sure there's a good percentage of them learning English. 
3. If they have a fake SS number, they pay the same as a legal immigrant and U.S. Citizen.
4. People have lost faith in the Mexican government.  The Government of Mexico don't even pay attention to the Zapatistas these days.  If militiant groups start appearing, not only will the Mexico govt stop but the US will step in too. 

1. overpopulation is a poor ppl's problem cuz we all know Beverly Hills isn't over populated we just can not come in period. unless your cleaning their house
2. what do you think will happen in 10 yrs when this country in 90% spanish speaking yep u guessed it culture clashes and when you've lived in a area that has change over the last 10  years to 90% of the populus speaking spanish you can't even buy a tire without knowing spanish and no I don't mean Mexican Americans cause they have been here for years speaking the langauge of the land like it or not
3. another case of the race to the bottom they are making it easier to exploit themselve and other U.S. citizens because they are cheating the system by not applying for legal status low balling everyone else who half fought for the right that their entitle to YES ENSLAVED AFRIKANS & NATIVE AMERICANS FOLKS FOUGHT ON THE FRONTLINE TO CHANGE THIS COUNTRY  
4. again low balling everyone else out here don't tell me every apt, house, building construction job etc... has been built by immigrants only?
that's funny maybe ppl will feel the affects when the tables turn and they are faced with a race to the bottom.      

jose jackson

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2006, 01:47:23 PM »
Its really unfortunate that most of the illegal immigrants are mexicans who dont realize the impact on our economy they create. californias healthcare is fucked now because the less evolved as humans mexicans who pick lettuce and dont pay taxes get a break meaning close to free healthcare while everyone who actually contributes to our economy (pretty much everyone else) gets to pay out the ass for treatment medicine, taxes to support the programs that let these pieces of shit live without responisibility. and heres food for thought. imagine if there were no illegals here taking our meanial jobs. it would all be california citizens working and u wouldnt be seeing a ton of black and white bums everywhere no more. the mexicans are really fucking it up for everybody and the worst part is they dont realize or it or simply dont care. that pisses me off. the current situation right now has nothing to do with human rights or whos land it is or any of that bullshit that is all coming from people who dont live and work in california, like that dumb canadian fuck who said "califas is mexican territority", lol where did u learn cali slang? bottom line is, america is gonna get torn apart by vultures aka lazy mexicans who have no understanding or respect for an advanced society or how to contribute.

ahahaahah crakkker u mad?

california is mexican land, and those mexicans are swampin the motherfucker out the good ole fashioned way...poppin out kids and hoppin fences

god bless em

THEY WERE AFRIKANS HERE WAY BEFORE SPANISH EUROPEANS STARTIN TO RAPE THE NATIVE POPULATION FUNNY HOW BUT KNOW ONE MENTIONS THAT.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2006, 01:54:39 PM »
Illegal immigrants don't just get free healthcare, you think it's free for them to go see a Doctor?  It's only considered free if they go into the ER room, and even at that some are scared to go.  Most of the people that are undocumented and working obtain fake SS numbers that are not owned by citizens, and they get the same paycheck with a percentage taken out of it and they never receive those benefits,.  What about those people?  It's just too damn difficult to find the perfect immigrant reform plan. 
You seem to forget that that is a felony.

I know it is a felony but I was just merely pointing out the fact that they also have their paychecks cut. 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2006, 02:05:14 PM »
a few questions

1. overpopulation is a poor ppl's problem cuz we all know Beverly Hills isn't over populated we just can not come in period. unless your cleaning their house
2. what do you think will happen in 10 yrs when this country in 90% spanish speaking yep u guessed it culture clashes and when you've lived in a area that has change over the last 10  years to 90% of the populus speaking spanish you can't even buy a tire without knowing spanish and no I don't mean Mexican Americans cause they have been here for years speaking the langauge of the land like it or not
3. another case of the race to the bottom they are making it easier to exploit themselve and other U.S. citizens because they are cheating the system by not applying for legal status low balling everyone else who half fought for the right that their entitle to YES ENSLAVED AFRIKANS & NATIVE AMERICANS FOLKS FOUGHT ON THE FRONTLINE TO CHANGE THIS COUNTRY 
4. again low balling everyone else out here don't tell me every apt, house, building construction job etc... has been built by immigrants only?
that's funny maybe ppl will feel the affects when the tables turn and they are faced with a race to the bottom.     

2.  Don't worry about the spanish language that much.  The people that are born here from immigrants have inferior spanish speaking skills than their parents.  And this trend will continue.  My little cousins who are third generation Mexican-Americans don't even know how to speak spanish lol.  I don't own the spanish language that well, so it will be tough for me to teach my future kids spanish.  The latino community is already welcomed, it would have been a problem back in the 1970s-1980s I seriously doubt it will get to the point where "cultures will clash".  Actually, the future of California will not only depend on knowing English and Spanish plus Chinese. 

3.  Trust me, alot of them want to become legal.  For an illegal that came to the U.S as a 2 year old, he will probably have to wait until he's in his 30s to become a U.S Citizen.

jose jackson

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2006, 02:15:23 PM »
a few questions

2. what do you think will happen in 10 yrs when this country in 90% spanish speaking yep u guessed it culture clashes and when you've lived in a area that has change over the last 10  years to 90% of the populus speaking spanish you can't even buy a tire without knowing spanish and no I don't mean Mexican Americans cause they have been here for years speaking the langauge of the land like it or not

2.  Don't worry about the spanish language that much.  The people that are born here from immigrants have inferior spanish speaking skills than their parents.  And this trend will continue.  My little cousins who are third generation Mexican-Americans don't even know how to speak spanish lol.  I don't own the spanish language that well, so it will be tough for me to teach my future kids spanish.  The latino community is already welcomed, it would have been a problem back in the 1970s-1980s I seriously doubt it will get to the point where "cultures will clash".  Actually, the future of California will not only depend on knowing English and Spanish plus Chinese. 

3.  Trust me, alot of them want to become legal.  For an illegal that came to the U.S as a 2 year old, he will probably have to wait until he's in his 30s to become a U.S Citizen.

good lookin doggy u know ur shit

jose jackson

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2006, 02:18:12 PM »
BTW I heard this protest is jumpin off all week & they said the Hollywood freeway is shut down and other streets too shit might get ugly

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2006, 02:42:34 PM »
Jose Jackson is making alot of good points.

One thing that people that are pro illegal immigration tend to do is call anyone who opposes their view racist. That is a tactic they use so they don't have to enter into a serious debate. But the fact is there is nothing wrong with opposing illegal immigration because it has serious consequences for our country.

I am not against immigrants, my dad was one. I am also not against Mexicans. But I am against millions and millions of illegal immigrants flooding our country. We can only take so many at one time. For one, they drive down the wages and that hurts poor Americans. Second, it is hard to assimilate so many immigrants. These people already have stronger loyalty to mexico than the US as evidenced by all the Mexican flags they were flying.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2006, 03:06:04 PM »

This is a contentuous issue, but so many people are thinking with their hearts instead of their heads. Whilst the situation in many of these impoverished countries may lead to a great desire for people to get out and find a place elsewhere as evidenced where I live in England. The simple fact is that mass waves of immigration like this will bring down the entire country and what I mean by that is simply this, if the supply side factors are extremely high then it becomes an employers market. So the more people that flood into the country the less the average salary becomes because there are many more people who can take the job. I would like to point out that I am not just addressing illegal immigration.

Last year that wonderful organisation which calls itself the European Union expanded its membership to include some of the eastern block, this led 325,000 people from those countries arriving here last year and thats according to the governments own figures. These people arent stupid, they speak english fluently and are capable of taking money jobs so again it has just increased the potential workforce, like I said the more people that are a suitable for a job the less the wage becomes. Which exposes the facade of "oh its just jobs people dont want" Its so desperate that its pathetic when peoples only response to this is racism, the key facts are ignored and people just remember little buzz words.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2006, 03:21:22 PM »
Jose Jackson is making alot of good points.

One thing that people that are pro illegal immigration tend to do is call anyone who opposes their view racist. That is a tactic they use so they don't have to enter into a serious debate. But the fact is there is nothing wrong with opposing illegal immigration because it has serious consequences for our country.

I am not against immigrants, my dad was one. I am also not against Mexicans. But I am against millions and millions of illegal immigrants flooding our country. We can only take so many at one time. For one, they drive down the wages and that hurts poor Americans. Second, it is hard to assimilate so many immigrants. These people already have stronger loyalty to mexico than the US as evidenced by all the Mexican flags they were flying.

Most of these people have little to no loyalty to Mexico.  The only loyalty they show is their liking of the colorful Flag and their ethnic background.  Imagine your parents brought you here to the U.S as a baby, if they get deported to Mexico who do they go to? Of course we need to stop the number of people coming into the country illegaly but this bill isnt the answer...even the Senate agrees by already changing parts of the bill in the very first day of debating it. 

jose jackson

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2006, 03:54:42 PM »
one thing we all must be aware of Bush & his corporate gangsta buddies like vincente fox can give two shits about immigrants and they always have a lil plan on the back burner for anyone up on the N.W.O. they know about problem, reaction, solution so listen when I say this is only gonna get worst especially for the iilegals what ppl may not realize is they (ppl who run the show) are privatizing everything so get ready to have to pay to drive on the street you head to work on (toll roads) and all cars with computers already have transponders in em & they'll be lots more to follow. So watch they'll let all this protesting jump off until the "legal citizens" say enough is enough and they will provide the solution the same scheme they did with 911     

jose jackson

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2006, 05:24:30 PM »
one more sermon

look the real issue is that this isn't a free market society they wanna be the one's you have to come to buy your strawberries, dope, oil or whatever
if there were real completion in this market you wouldn't have a few big dogs like wal-mart or whoever to compete with it they would be small farms to buy from like the ones that have been foreclosed all across the country (now they have patent seeds)  Sh!t they shuttin down this lil hood farm in south central it's about the ppl being totally dependent on the gangsta's that's why Sadam got rolled up or anyone else that doesn't play ball roll wit it or get rolled on they got us by the balls and we don't even know it cause we too busy fighting over low paying jobs, property, race, etc...