Author Topic: Uh oh, the Latinos are protesting like crazy......  (Read 4110 times)

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
Re: Uh oh, the Latinos are protesting like crazy......
« Reply #90 on: March 28, 2006, 01:40:27 PM »
im mexican american my parents jumped a fence im here and i aint going no where biatches kiss my ass cause im an american citizen and will always be and i love this country...... and ask any of my family if shit like this passing  would have stopped them.... people gotta realize what they trying to do is impossible make the fence bigger just means you got to climb a bigger fence or dig a bigger whole or whatever it takes... its like all the anti piracy shit that the riaa is trying to pull just find a fix!.....it might slow it down a bit but regardless it wont be stopped.....

now to get a lil more serious

this country is and was always built on immigration.... call me a wetback all you want but remember we didnt cross an ocean (talk about a wetback!)  on 3 boats and think this bitch was india.....how would you guys like the Native Americans being able to say OK all you that came in boat get tha fuck out if you dying and need aide dont ask for help because i can go to jail if i help you....

anyways like the T-shirt i want to buy at the mall says "Made in the USA: By Illegals!" with a pic of the american flag with barbwire around it...

Props!  8)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2006, 02:38:44 PM »
because somewhere our family has an immigrant history.

Pretty much everyone does... including these white people who think they own this country
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

WestCoasta

« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2006, 03:07:22 PM »
Most of the people that are undocumented and working obtain fake SS numbers that are not owned by citizens, and they get the same paycheck with a percentage taken out of it and they never receive those benefits,.  What about those people?
well what about someone like me who has an illegal immigrant using my SS#

I had to go through shit just to "try" to get it cleared up, which you can't, and I've lost job opurtunities

this isn't about being racist or relevant to race itself, I don't think people who are explaining the problems of this situation on this forum even really care which races are involved when it comes down to it

to me it has nothing to do with whatever race you are, it's just the principle of how things work

And even if those people are nice just trying to make a living, I understand that, but it really creates problems when stuff is done illegally in that manner

yeah people bring up the good of illegal immigrants taking bad jobs, etc.    but overall I think it creates more problems than it does good, obviously if it didn't create problems, we wouldn't be talking about this

SGV

« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2006, 03:15:39 PM »
though, I will say, legal or not, Latino immigrants do have issues with the Latinos that are already here, since some don't speak Spanish, or are gangmembers. But that's a Latino thing that we have to deal with ourselves, and not have whites and the US interfer. But legal, naturalized, or born here, most every Latino does not have a problem with illegal immigration, because somewhere our family has an immigrant history.

The biggest gripe is the fact that most American Born Latinos don't speak Spanish, but that's really the only shit you ever hear. The Gang shit, well that's another story that is bigger than Immigrant vs. American Born. It's in their home countries now.

ecrazy

« Reply #94 on: March 28, 2006, 03:16:16 PM »
i wrote something last night on the subject on myspace, here is what i wrote:
(pretty much sums up what i think about everything)

First off, many protested peacefully, and many protested with a good agenda and a good knowledge of whats going on and why they are leaving school and protesting, i applaud that, but a majority were protesting basically just to ditch school and act like dumbasses, seriously making yourselfs look like fools. On my way home in azusa i saw some dumbass throw a water bottle at a cop....why? that is not going to solve anything and it definetly is not going to help the cause at all.

Another thing i saw a lot of on television, waving mexican flags and yelling "Viva Mexico" - naw fool, "Viva USA" - the whole point of the protests are to have illegal immigrants STAY HERE!!! I understand pride for ones country and i respect it, i am a proud mexican american myself, but it makes no sense cheering for a place you do not want people to be taken to. Your in this country and  you should be respectful to the fact that this county even gives u a right to be a dumbass, seriously.

People saying "Fuck Bush" - why? I know Mr. Bush is the evilest of evils, but in this case HE IS YOUR BIGGEST SUPPORTER! George Bush wants immigrants working in the US, hes not a dumb ass, he knows how much money he will save having immigrants work here, so he supports it, but people are yelling Fuck Bush, ignorant to the fact that he is a big supporter.

Ditching school, another issue - Me, i pay to go to school, so i am not missing school, high school students ditching school for what? all it is going to cost is a financial burden on your schools and later on when you want better classrooms, better computers, etc. guess what? YOUR SCHOOL IS NOT GOING TO HAVE ANY MONEY TO GET ALL THOSE THINGS BECAUSE YOU DITCHED SCHOOL FOR A WEEK!!!

All In All I wanted to say to all the kids reading this, Get Educated, dont be a dumbass, seriously, dont make mexican americans look dumb, there are better ways of protesting this, and if u do decide to ditch and protest that way, use your better judgement and watch what you say/where/wave/ actions you do.

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #95 on: March 28, 2006, 04:03:12 PM »
All In All I wanted to say to all the kids reading this, Get Educated, dont be a dumbass, seriously, dont make mexican americans look dumb, there are better ways of protesting this, and if u do decide to ditch and protest that way, use your better judgement and watch what you say/where/wave/ actions you do.

I see what your saying but look at it like this, if we didnt protest nobody would be hearing anything about whats happening and it wouild be easier for congress to pass the law. Now that everybody saw here in LA how many kids are protesting and all the attention its getting it put pressure on congress.

And guess what, If this law passes we aint gonna have education at all. Atleast in the U.S. So I can take losing money for our schools.
You know why we aint going to have education at all= OUR PARENTS WOULD BE DEPORTED AND ALL THOSE KIDS YOU SEE PROTESTING WOULD BE GONE TOO.
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #96 on: March 28, 2006, 04:05:21 PM »
Another thing i saw a lot of on television, waving mexican flags and yelling "Viva Mexico" - naw fool, "Viva USA" - the whole point of the protests are to have illegal immigrants STAY HERE!!! I understand pride for ones country and i respect it, i am a proud mexican american myself, but it makes no sense cheering for a place you do not want people to be taken to. Your in this country and  you should be respectful to the fact that this county even gives u a right to be a dumbass, seriously.
:sign_werd:

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: March 28, 2006, 04:14:03 PM »
Most of the people that are undocumented and working obtain fake SS numbers that are not owned by citizens, and they get the same paycheck with a percentage taken out of it and they never receive those benefits,.  What about those people?

I had to go through shit just to "try" to get it cleared up, which you can't, and I've lost job opurtunities

this isn't about being racist or relevant to race itself, I don't think people who are explaining the problems of this situation on this forum even really care which races are involved when it comes down to it

to me it has nothing to do with whatever race you are, it's just the principle of how things work

And even if those people are nice just trying to make a living, I understand that, but it really creates problems when stuff is done illegally in that manner

yeah people bring up the good of illegal immigrants taking bad jobs, etc.    but overall I think it creates more problems than it does good, obviously if it didn't create problems, we wouldn't be talking about this

Everyone knows about that issue though.  It's one the  most common points used against illegal immigration.  Anything I've broughten up   is to disprove some points people are making.  Like I said earlier, it's too difficult to paint the perfect scenario.

Sikotic™

« Reply #98 on: March 28, 2006, 04:59:09 PM »
M Dogg is a pessimist and a bigot. I wouldn't of even gave this topic the time of day, but here are my two cents:

There's nothing wrong with protesting as long as its peaceful so only a bigot & closet racist would be scared because it happens to be a minority group. Latinos immigrants are just as much of citizens to the US as any other citizens, if not more so in some areas. Economically, their contributions are vital to our economy, especially when it comes to agriculture. They also buy houses, pay taxes, etc just like everyone else so I think they are able to exercise their constitutional rights.

They are a hardworking people, they work their asses off to feed their families. CWalker wouldn't know this because the closest he's probably been to a Latino in Ohio was that one time he came across Telemundo while channel surfing. They can go from crossing the boarder and doing odd jobs to starting their own companies. That's a hell of an accomplishment if you as me. Most citizens born in the US can't do shit and end up doing nothing with their lives because they feel that a high salary is their birthright.

Many, I believe 7,000-10,000 latino immigrants are in Iraq fighting. I wouldn't fight for this war and I'm a citizen, so I couldn't even imagine fighting a war for a nation that I'm not even a citizen of.

So since they contribute to the economy and fight for the fucking country, they shoul dbe heard. Just my opinion.

As far as the students go, they should chill that shit out. It's fun as hell walking out on the school, I didnt once in highschool. The faculty was just watching us all leave lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #99 on: March 28, 2006, 05:07:02 PM »
:sign_werd:
for sure

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #100 on: March 28, 2006, 05:09:21 PM »
Latinos immigrants are just as much of citizens to the US as any other citizens, if not more so in some areas.
You can't be more a citizen of the US then someone else you either are or you are not.

Many, I believe 7,000-10,000 latino immigrants are in Iraq fighting. I wouldn't fight for this war and I'm a citizen, so I couldn't even imagine fighting a war for a nation that I'm not even a citizen of.
7,000-10,000 is not a lot when you consider over 35 million lations living in the counrty.

So since they contribute to the economy and fight for the fucking country, they should be heard. Just my opinion.
Who said they shouldn't be heard? (CWalker dosen't count)

As far as the students go, they should chill that shit out. It's fun as hell walking out on the school, I didnt once in highschool. The faculty was just watching us all leave lol.
;D

WestCoasta

« Reply #101 on: March 28, 2006, 05:12:39 PM »
though, I will say, legal or not, Latino immigrants do have issues with the Latinos that are already here, since some don't speak Spanish, or are gangmembers. But that's a Latino thing that we have to deal with ourselves, and not have whites and the US interfer.
you're a moron

Sikotic™

« Reply #102 on: March 28, 2006, 05:14:55 PM »
Latinos immigrants are just as much of citizens to the US as any other citizens, if not more so in some areas.
You can't be more a citizen of the US then someone else you either are or you are not.

I guess you took what I said too literally. They do alot for the country economically, agriculturally, and participate in the military. Especially in agriculture which is vital. So I think that makes them as important to the United States as any citizen. Sure 7,000 may not be much, but would you immigrate to Mexico and participate in their military if they went to war?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #103 on: March 28, 2006, 05:16:02 PM »

Everyone knows about that issue though.  It's one the  most common points used against illegal immigration.  Anything I've broughten up   is to disprove some points people are making.  Like I said earlier, it's too difficult to paint the perfect scenario.
it doesn't matter though, that's like sayin "aww, who cares"

I care, lots of people care, I'm sure you'd care if it happened to you.... matter of fact it could easily happen to you, so when it does, let me know how ya feel.... especially when it makes it even tougher to make a living and get a job

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: March 28, 2006, 05:20:12 PM »
You're not understand what I'm saying.  I know the issues, I'm against them as well.  I'm basically on your page, but I'm realistic here.  The proposed bill isn't going to fix a god damn thing.  The provisions to the bill are a step in the right direction, but they need a whole new approach to it.