Author Topic: Lebron's In The Playoffs  (Read 1742 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: Lebron's In The Playoffs
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2006, 07:16:43 PM »
unselfish? lol the dude is too scared to takeover the game

lebron is good, but he's really a combination of chris webber & vince carter. all dunks and scared to shoot the last shot

paul pierce is 2nd best, right after mr. 81

No way in hell is Paul Pierce beter than Lebron James

Umm...i remember last week when he took the last second shot versus some team that i can't remember lol

I agree Kobe might be on top of his game right now...but Lebron is right up there. You got no NBA knowledge whats so ever...how about you stick to lickin Jomes nuts and talkin about how much you hate G-Unit

lebron put up great numbers, but this was only 1 season. just like that game winner was one shot. paul pierce and kobe have both been consistant throughout there whole career. people are already saying he's better than kobe, or close to mj. cut it out man.

hey baby g...check the stats...lebrons career average is better than Paul peirces season averages this year.

now after a couple of years argueing with Kobe fans...i must admit..Lebron isn't at Kobe's level...but he's very fuckin close

Oh...and baby g, i ain't a fan...its that you have a reputation on this board, as the idiot who makes the most retardest posts about G-Unit and Jome (I don't give two shits about g-unit or Jome.) You've been sonned millions of times. Just give it up. Oh and thanks for the diss..i must of hurt your feelings  ;D..don't expect anything back lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2006, 07:24:32 PM »
I didn't know you work for Nike  :P  ::)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2006, 07:28:15 PM »
I didn't know you work for Nike  :P  ::)

Nike Shop  ::) :o

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2006, 09:17:12 PM »

lebron is good, but he's really a combination of chris webber & vince carter. all dunks and scared to shoot the last shot

Umm...i remember last week when he took the last second shot versus some team that i can't remember lol

I agree Kobe might be on top of his game right now...but Lebron is right up there. You got no NBA knowledge whats so ever...how about you stick to lickin Jomes nuts and talkin about how much you hate G-Unit

I'm sorry, but as of now, Pierce is better and more developed than LeBron...LeBron is good, no doubt, and he'll probably be better in the near future, but I love Pierce's game...Pierce is just so much more polished and doesn't have nearly as many flaws.

As far as predictions go...

In my opinion, Cleveland is gunna finally be a strong team...Obviously, LeBron couldn't do it alone, but now he's going to have 2 all-star caliber players by his side...If they don't make the playoffs this coming season, LeBron will finally be considered a flop in my eyes...I predict Cleveland will be a 3rd or 4th seeded team with their strong line-up...Seems like this off-season is only gunna get more and more interesting...PeACe

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=81407.0

I like your prediction and it looks like you are going to be right as Cleveland should settle right into that 4 seed in the East.  But if you were really as smart as your tryin to show everyone that you are you would know that there is no way that Cleveland could be a number 3 seed  because they are in the same divsion as detroit which means they couldnt be any higher then 4. the only way they could be a 3 is if they won there division and the other 2 division winners had a better record. But i guess a guy that is so good at predictin like yoursef would already know that right?

The Best of 3 Worlds

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2006, 11:39:58 PM »

lebron put up great numbers, but this was only 1 season. just like that game winner was one shot. paul pierce and kobe have both been consistant throughout there whole career. people are already saying he's better than kobe, or close to mj. cut it out man.

hey baby g...check the stats...lebrons career average is better than Paul peirces season averages this year.

now after a couple of years argueing with Kobe fans...i must admit..Lebron isn't at Kobe's level...but he's very fuckin close

Oh...and baby g, i ain't a fan...its that you have a reputation on this board, as the idiot who makes the most retardest posts about G-Unit and Jome (I don't give two shits about g-unit or Jome.) You've been sonned millions of times. Just give it up. Oh and thanks for the diss..i must of hurt your feelings  ;D..don't expect anything back lol

lol obviously you are my fan. i have no idea who you are but you already know im not a fan of g-unit, that me and jome take shots at each other, and my "reputation"

paypal me $30 and ill send you an autograph.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2006, 03:47:02 AM »
it's only natural lebron doesn't get his deserved props on a laker board
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2006, 04:53:06 AM »

lol obviously you are my fan. i have no idea who you are but you already know im not a fan of g-unit, that me and jome take shots at each other, and my "reputation"

paypal me $30 and ill send you an autograph.

lol sad.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2006, 12:37:18 PM »

Yeah Paul Pierce is tight, but he isnt on Lebrons level for sure. Kobe is maybe the best scorer in the game (either him or Iverson), but Lebron is better as far as a passer, rebounder, floor leader. Both him and Kobe lack on D tho.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2006, 01:01:00 PM »

I'm sorry, but as of now, Pierce is better and more developed than LeBron...LeBron is good, no doubt, and he'll probably be better in the near future, but I love Pierce's game...Pierce is just so much more polished and doesn't have nearly as many flaws.

In my opinion, Cleveland is gunna finally be a strong team...Obviously, LeBron couldn't do it alone, but now he's going to have 2 all-star caliber players by his side...If they don't make the playoffs this coming season, LeBron will finally be considered a flop in my eyes...I predict Cleveland will be a 3rd or 4th seeded team with their strong line-up...Seems like this off-season is only gunna get more and more interesting...PeACe

I like your prediction and it looks like you are going to be right as Cleveland should settle right into that 4 seed in the East. 

Some more brilliant predictions by NIK Cleo....

NIK on the Lakers~
"I believe the Lakers will shock everyone with a huge improvement and even a high spot in the playoff seeding"

oooh....and the best one yet!

NIK on the Knicks~
"There is no doubt in my mind that this team will make the playoffs and maybe even secure as high as a 3rd or 4th seed"

ouch...

:nahnah2:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2006, 02:40:05 PM »

I like your prediction and it looks like you are going to be right as Cleveland should settle right into that 4 seed in the East.  But if you were really as smart as your tryin to show everyone that you are you would know that there is no way that Cleveland could be a number 3 seed  because they are in the same divsion as detroit which means they couldnt be any higher then 4. the only way they could be a 3 is if they won there division and the other 2 division winners had a better record. But i guess a guy that is so good at predictin like yoursef would already know that right?

Before the season started, I made predictions based on records, not on seedings...LOL. I thought it was pretty self-evident. I meant that Cleveland would end up with the 4th or possibly 3rd best record in the east...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2006, 02:51:05 PM »

I like your prediction and it looks like you are going to be right as Cleveland should settle right into that 4 seed in the East. 

NIK on the Lakers~
"I believe the Lakers will shock everyone with a huge improvement and even a high spot in the playoff seeding"

NIK on the Knicks~
"There is no doubt in my mind that this team will make the playoffs and maybe even secure as high as a 3rd or 4th seed"

ouch...

LMAO. So what? The Lakers can still grab a 6th seed, and even if they don't end up with a high spot like I had faith that they could, EVERYONE, EVEN ANALYSTS make wrong predictions before the season starts...Are you telling me that you KNEW the Knicks would be this bad, under Larry Brown, before the season started? Even with their improvements down-low and everything?...Come on, you're straight stupid, I will shit on you any day...Knicks SHOULD have made the playoffs, especially with all the fuckin' talent on their team...Where were you when an injured Lakers beat the Spurs this year? You only came back when the Laker lost, so you can talk more shit, even though the Lakers are missing their starting center, and even though Kobe was way off and had back spasms...You're simply a Laker hater, you even say Kobe has bad D AND SAID LEBRON WAS A BETTER FLOOR LEADER...LMAO. KOBE IS ALL-DEFENSIVE NBA 5 TIME, Kobe has made so many game-winning shots in his career, leading the way verbally through 3 championships, almost always steps it up in crunch time, Kobe is undisputedly on another level than LeBron, even LeBron dick-riders have admitted that, even LeBron has said it himself...He said "I don't have that killer instict that Kobe does", which means he will NEVER be as great...LeBron is known to step it down in crunch-time, he's a weak free-throw shooter (I've seen him air-ball some clutch freethrows this season), he's still young though, uncomparable to Kobe as of now...You, HOWEVER, have managed to have so much hatred for Kobe and the Lakers that you've actually put them on the same level, and actually implied that LeBron was slightly better...LMAO...You are a fuckin' joke man...I'm done with you, for now at least, until you say some more stupid shit... :-X

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2006, 04:22:36 PM »
First ROund Predictions?  I believe the Cavs can make the finals of the east if they're a third seed....meaning they wont have to play Pistons in the second round if everything goes right

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2006, 04:30:23 PM »

NIK on the Lakers~

NIK on the Knicks~

ouch...

LMAO. So what? The Lakers can still grab a 6th seed, and even if they don't end up with a high spot like I had faith that they could, EVERYONE, EVEN ANALYSTS make wrong predictions before the season starts...Are you telling me that you KNEW the Knicks would be this bad, under Larry Brown, before the season started? Even with their improvements down-low and everything?...Come on, you're straight stupid, I will shit on you any day...Knicks SHOULD have made the playoffs, especially with all the fuckin' talent on their team...Where were you when an injured Lakers beat the Spurs this year? You only came back when the Laker lost, so you can talk more shit, even though the Lakers are missing their starting center, and even though Kobe was way off and had back spasms...You're simply a Laker hater, you even say Kobe has bad D AND SAID LEBRON WAS A BETTER FLOOR LEADER...LMAO. KOBE IS ALL-DEFENSIVE NBA 5 TIME, Kobe has made so many game-winning shots in his career, leading the way verbally through 3 championships, almost always steps it up in crunch time, Kobe is undisputedly on another level than LeBron, even LeBron dick-riders have admitted that, even LeBron has said it himself...He said "I don't have that killer instict that Kobe does", which means he will NEVER be as great...LeBron is known to step it down in crunch-time, he's a weak free-throw shooter (I've seen him air-ball some clutch freethrows this season), he's still young though, uncomparable to Kobe as of now...You, HOWEVER, have managed to have so much hatred for Kobe and the Lakers that you've actually put them on the same level, and actually implied that LeBron was slightly better...LMAO...You are a fuckin' joke man...I'm done with you, for now at least, until you say some more stupid shit... :-X

hey, if u dont agree with every single analyst in the league that Lebron is a better floor leader then Kobe, thats your choice. Youre a Kobe fan, what can i expect? As for the Lakers beating us this year. Good for them. So did the Hawks. So what? Its the regular season and i could careless as long as we end up at least first in the West. Im more concerned with winning a championship. I didnt come on here to talk shit about us beating u guys last night. It isnt an accomplishment for us. I responded to that retard (u know who). Using Lebrons not being clutch is silly, especially for a Kobe fan. As if u already forgot Kobes first couple years in the league. He was really clutch wasnt he? But other then scoring, there isnt ONE other offensive skill that Kobe possesses that Lebron doesnt do better. Youre only arguing cus you love Kobe so much. If i was arguing that Lebron was the next Jordan, you wouldnt argue back THIS much. So face it, youre biased (obviously) in these arguments. You can keep on with your opinion, but its just that. The opinion of a fan. As for the Knicks, i didnt think theyd be THIS bad. But i also didnt think theyd be a 3rd or 4th seed in the East. You are notorious for using this "hater" shit as your defense for everything. It usually means u dont have a real argument tho, and everyone on here knows it. Everyone sees through your bullshit...its pretty easy. The only way you would not assume everyone else is "hating" is if they come on here like you dickriders and just said over and over how GREAT Kobe is. How perfect he is. How he's the best player ever lol. But then we'd ALL sound as stupid as u do. Some of us have to balance out the board and keep the bullshit from takin over too much. Youre only argument in the Kobe/Lebron argument is his age. Lebron IS younger. But if u think Kobe was ANYwhere...i mean ANYWHERE near this mature on the court at Lebrons age then you are completely fuckin stupid. So to say Lebron will never be as "great" is retarded. The fact that at this age, there are legitimate arguments for Lebron being the best player in the league right now means a ton.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2006, 04:31:42 PM »
First ROund Predictions?  I believe the Cavs can make the finals of the east if they're a third seed....meaning they wont have to play Pistons in the second round if everything goes right

that would mean they get past the Heat right? Hmm....i dunno about that. I see them losing in the second round.

PLANT

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2006, 05:03:46 PM »
I duno why, but I think the Cavs are gonna get taken out by the Wizards.  I like LeBron, but I dont really think the Cavs are THAT good right now.  Washington is going to be a tough matchup for the Cavs for sure tho.