Author Topic: OMAR CRUZ GOES TO AFTERMATH  (Read 1151 times)

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
OMAR CRUZ GOES TO AFTERMATH
« on: March 30, 2006, 09:22:49 AM »
WEL HE IS A SIGN ARTIST NOW AND HER SAID THAT HE IS GONA HAVE A PRESS CONFERENCE...

SGV

Re: OMAR CRUZ GOES TO AFTERMATH
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 09:26:18 AM »
Everyone will find out soon. Dubcnn will be live at the Press Conference with the exclusive update on it.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 09:26:32 AM »
^^^^That's good...I'll be on the look-out.

I think this means that it will be a gift & a curse for him: a gift because he'll have major exposure (if everything goes as planned); a curse because most likely he will be put on a waiting-list since there are other Aftermath artists waiting to drop (Bishop will come first).

Hmmmmmm, of course he won't have to worry about the money he'll earn, but I just hope he won't have to sacrifice too much of his own style in order to appeal to a mainstream audience.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 09:28:35 AM by CRAFTY »

SGV

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 09:27:32 AM »
When & where did he say this?

If it's true, it means that it will be a gift & a curse for him: a gift because he'll have major exposure (if everything goes as planned); a curse because most likelyhe will be put on a waiting-list since there are other Aftermath artists waiting to drop (Bishop will come first).

Hmmmmmm, of course he won't have to worry about the money he'll earn, but I just hope he won't have to sacrifice too much of his own style in order to appeal to a mainstream audience.

Believe it that whereever Omar is going, he'll keep his creative control. That's a fact.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 09:28:48 AM »
I bought city of gods, i cant say that i thought he was anything amazing. great news for him though,

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 09:29:52 AM »
HE IS GONA ROCK THAT LABLE

Intriago33

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2006, 09:32:02 AM »
impressive, dude is certainly talented.
i'll be lookin out for that dubcnn drop.

spliff239

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2006, 09:32:16 AM »
Thats whats up big up blunts

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2006, 09:32:49 AM »
I bought city of gods, i cant say that i thought he was anything amazing. great news for him though,

Have you heard his follow-up mixtape "Blow"? That shit impressed me quite a bit...lyrically he's on a higher level than most up-and-coming West Coast MC's.
On a side note: I tried to buy City of Gods through HipHopWest.com about a month ago but everytime I wanted to make the payment via PayPal, there was an error. PayPal kept asking me to re-enter my e-mail address & password. As a consequence, I still don't have City of Gods >:( >:( >:(

SGV

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2006, 09:39:11 AM »
Have you emailed them?

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2006, 09:42:53 AM »
Yeah I've e-mailed PayPal (since the error appears on their page, not the one from HHW.com), but their feedback didn't exactly match my problem.
I've e-mailed LuLu to ask whether BYI ships to European residents but so far (after 3 weeks) I still haven't got a reply yet.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2006, 09:45:59 AM »

Have you heard his follow-up mixtape "Blow"? That shit impressed me quite a bit...lyrically he's on a higher level than most up-and-coming West Coast MC's.
On a side note: I tried to buy City of Gods through HipHopWest.com about a month ago but everytime I wanted to make the payment via PayPal, there was an error. PayPal kept asking me to re-enter my e-mail address & password. As a consequence, I still don't have City of Gods >:( >:( >:(

city of gods is all i have, i got that from hiphopwest.com through paypal with no problems. I didnt not like it, i just thought it wasnt anything special maybe i need to give it a few more listens.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

SGV

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2006, 09:47:00 AM »
Just e-mail Hip Hop West. BYI isn't shipping internationally right now. E-Mailing LuLu right now will result in a late reply. Dude is extremely busy.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2006, 09:50:42 AM »
@ KURUPTION-81: you can still download the "Blow" mixtape for free at www.byientertainment.com
@ SGV: yeah, I think I'll contact HHW.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2006, 09:51:02 AM »
YEAH LULU GAVE ME ALOT OF CD'S  SHIT IVE BEEN PROMOTING THE SHIT OUT OF BLUNTS