Author Topic: Nas - Makes Mistake In 'Praising Pac'  (Read 374 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: Nas - Makes Mistake In 'Praising Pac'
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2002, 05:08:22 PM »
Wats so special bout being a friends of pac's anywayz.......
Nas acts like he's sicc just cuz he waz cool wit pac......
Just like faggot ass outlawz.....

Muthafuckaz need 2 Get off Pac's nuts.

word to tha7th and infinite, peace

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2002, 06:15:34 PM »
Its not like a Nas is the one who made the ston, Nas gets no descisions to make when it comes to making his video's, it's all the directors choice...

KVB

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2002, 07:03:30 PM »
I'm just saying that Nas raps a life he ain't lived.
He's basically repping Cory's life.

You can't really speak on that... did you grow up in Queensbridge ?

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2002, 07:50:40 PM »

word,  even cormega b4 there beef was sayin nas was real,  he may not be a gangsta/street as cormega but he has some knowledge of,  he has seen it,  he has seen more than proberly all of us on this board,  combined.   He has lost one of his best homies by tha gun,  ill will.  U all talk but none of us have tha slighest idea of how he lived.  Even if he wasnt a gangsta,  he grew up around crime,  he may not of been directly in it but has seen a lot of stuff none of us have ever seen.  Hell i lived in queens,  a not a ghetto part either an seen a lot of shit.  Queensbridge makes where i live look like tha safest place in america.  He may of tried to avoid crime but when your in enviorment like quensbridge or compton or any other ghetto,  your goin see crime an be around it no matter what

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2002, 08:29:51 PM »

The Illmatic album speaks for itself.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2002, 08:50:40 PM »
Tha 7th always keeps it real....... Yo, but the worst thing is Suge actin like because he signed Pac for a couple albums he owns his life or something, and that Suge can just go around and critisize anybody who does anything with 2pac, like he was talking shit on Janet Jackson, for having some pictures of him on the big screen at her concert, she's fuckin Janet Jackson, Pac had alot of respect for Janet, Suge needs to get off Pac's nuts as well, he's tried to use 2pac more than anyone.

TRUE DAT!!!!!!!!!!!

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2002, 12:25:51 AM »
It does seem pretty insulting, but hey, I forget homies birthdays all the time, lol. It's not as if Nas & 'Pac were real tight anyways. I think this is taken way out of context. But anyways I got love for both so i'm not gonna bitch.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

KVB

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2002, 06:15:10 AM »
Tha 7th always keeps it real....... Yo, but the worst thing is Suge actin like because he signed Pac for a couple albums he owns his life or something, and that Suge can just go around and critisize anybody who does anything with 2pac, like he was talking shit on Janet Jackson, for having some pictures of him on the big screen at her concert, she's fuckin Janet Jackson, Pac had alot of respect for Janet, Suge needs to get off Pac's nuts as well, he's tried to use 2pac more than anyone.

Word. 'Pac didn't even wanna go to the Tyson fight.

min0rity

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2002, 06:27:46 AM »
i find it very disrespectful of what the mistake that nas made with the whole birthday thing....as much as i love nas....its pretty obivious now that he is just competing with jay-z with who could be the biggest pac dickrider ever.....and i'm so glad somebody mentioned about the whole nas and pac being cool right before his death thing.....i really doubt this......i mean its just some publicity stunt imo....cuz i mean think about it...why the hell is he saying that now AFTER 5 YEARS?!?!?!?! what made him obligated to wait this long and now say it??? very fishy......yo i love nas....and he IS the king NOW but he is one complicated confused motherfucker

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2002, 07:38:58 AM »
Now I Know Wrote:  Its not like a Nas is the one who made the ston, Nas gets no descisions to make when it comes to making his video's, it's all the directors choice...

LMAO........Are u fuckin kidding me, This aint bout tha goddamm stones at tha end of tha "Got yurself a gun" Video........LOL

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2002, 07:41:30 AM »

LMAO........Are u fuckin kidding me, This aint bout tha goddamm stones at tha end of tha "Got yurself a gun" Video........LOL

I Mite Have Read That Wrong

But This Is About The Stones (Graves) In The Vid - Cos Thats Where The Mistake Is

If I Mistook What You Said - Ignore Me  ;)

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Jome

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2002, 07:48:27 AM »
When I said that Nas is repping Cormegas life, I didn't mean way back in the Illmatic-times, geez... calm down.
What I meant is in these Stillmatic-times, he even said in interviews that he's living a quiet life, and then other times he claims thug-life to the fullest. Even some of Nas homies says that he aint lived thug-life since the beginning of times, and when he's in interviews, he always seems like a idiot.
I mean, I like his music, but personally he seems like a idiot.
He sold drugs, so what?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2002, 08:17:39 AM »

I Mite Have Read That Wrong

But This Is About The Stones (Graves) In The Vid - Cos Thats Where The Mistake Is

If I Mistook What You Said - Ignore Me  ;)

peace

Ah ya ya ya, My bad, it was first about tha date on them stones, but I mean now it turned out 2 be about Nas and how he thinks he's god just cuz he made friends wit pac.........It aint bout tha stones anymore.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

infinite59

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2002, 12:47:40 AM »
i find it very disrespectful of what the mistake that nas made with the whole birthday thing....as much as i love nas....its pretty obivious now that he is just competing with jay-z with who could be the biggest pac dickrider ever.....and i'm so glad somebody mentioned about the whole nas and pac being cool right before his death thing.....i really doubt this......i mean its just some publicity stunt imo....cuz i mean think about it...why the hell is he saying that now AFTER 5 YEARS?!?!?!?! what made him obligated to wait this long and now say it??? very fishy......yo i love nas....and he IS the king NOW but he is one complicated confused motherfucker

WORD!!!!

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2002, 12:58:19 AM »
Yo, I wonder if Nas has been told or has even realised this himself yet? If he hasn't & he gets asked about this by some interviewer live on TV/radio this could turn out to be one embaressing moment for him, lol, not to mention he'll prolly get hated even more by those 'Pac fans that continue to hate all 'Pac's foes.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.