Author Topic: Heroic white students set Mexican flag on fire......  (Read 1235 times)

J Bananas

Re: Heroic white students set Mexican flag on fire......
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2006, 08:52:15 PM »
i see jml love-knifing tech one day during a quarrel

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2006, 08:54:39 PM »
how does this make the white students heroic yet the mexican students racists???  Real American, i'll say it again you're a racist piece of shit.  You fuckin faggot.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

J Bananas

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2006, 09:12:15 PM »

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2006, 09:13:30 PM »
homie your a loser.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2006, 09:47:18 PM »
how does this make the white students heroic yet the mexican students racists???  Real American, i'll say it again you're a racist piece of shit.  You fuckin faggot.

The difference is that the Mexican students started it by flying the Mexican flag and taking down the American flag. That is a blatant attack on our country.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2006, 10:04:58 PM »

The difference is that the Mexican students started it by flying the Mexican flag and taking down the American flag. That is a blatant attack on our country.

Speaking of blatant attacks... what did you think of 9/11?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2006, 12:00:43 AM »
in times like these it gets pretty damn obvious that everybody got a lil racist in him.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2006, 12:03:05 AM »
how does this make the white students heroic yet the mexican students racists???  Real American, i'll say it again you're a racist piece of shit.  You fuckin faggot.

What are you doing posting here god damn it. The Mexicans are obviously attacking our country. Use your second amendment right. Get your weapons ready!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2006, 12:46:26 AM »
^^^this dude loves tech, like brokeback mountain, in afghanistan

Stockholm syndrome

the abused sympathizes with the abuser....happens to every one of my victims, they all admire me secretly, even u banana boy, yes, even u
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

AndrE16686

« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2006, 02:28:51 AM »

You have no idea how dumb you sound, do you? You're a joke.

Shouldn't you be packing your things for your big move to Afghanistan??? I hear that Kandahar is lovely this time of year.

Don't step on any land mines!!!!

Limp wristed bitch.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2006, 07:16:23 AM »
how does this make the white students heroic yet the mexican students racists???  Real American, i'll say it again you're a racist piece of shit.  You fuckin faggot.

What are you doing posting here god damn it. The Mexicans are obviously attacking our country. Use your second amendment right. Get your weapons ready!!!!

can't you read my sig... CWalker is a coward. When someone attacks, he hides like a kitty

dexter

« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2006, 09:30:21 AM »
when peopel are arguing about this issue i can see why people feel the way they do ......wait let me restate that when INTELLEGENT people are aguing about this issue, i can see why people feel the way they do on both sides.

what i HATE is when all the white AND BLACK (black people are getting in on this too)  people say " go back to mexico"......wtf most of us were BORN here, and if anything THEY (those whites and blacks) need to take their asses back to england and Congo or wherever the fuck they came from cuz you are in a BROWN MAN's land

also what i hate is that mexicans are doing is throwing the mexican flag around because of this, most of them weren't throwing it around before , it's like they're not throwing it around to rep the people but to rep the country.and it irks also because........we're not living in that country , that's what this whole thing is about, people trying to GET OUT of that country. one thing that i saw and thought was cool was an american flag in red white and green. We're Mexican americans and we're trying to fight for the rights of those meixcans who want to join us as MEXICAN AMERICANS.
    Sicko

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2006, 05:38:25 PM »
im riding 4 the mexicans shyt if other euros can come in with out drama cuz they "white" thats fucked up

J Bananas

« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2006, 06:57:16 PM »
im riding 4 the mexicans shyt if other euros can come in with out drama cuz they "white" thats fucked up

good thing youre wrong then.