Author Topic: The Bay TOOK OVER Mexico!!  (Read 602 times)

regimemob510

Re: The Bay TOOK OVER Mexico!!
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2006, 12:04:45 PM »
a bunch of my boys made it out there.  i heard there was a huge bay presence in mexico....

im sure you got many  "boys" lol

like 15 of our patnas that live in sb but are from the bay rolled down der. why do half these motherfuckers on here hate so god damn much.

cuz none of these fake niggas got friends.  niggas on her all day and night, talkin bout bullshit, suckin the games dick, suckin dre's dick, and now they're suckin the bays dick...  fuck all these haters, u niggas wanna talk shit, lets hav an old school rumble and show you how we get down hoesss!!!

SGV

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2006, 12:11:26 PM »
This was your first time going down there Rod? LOL. Going to Rosarito is like going to the Club for me... It's routine. There's always a lot of Bay hoes down there when I go. Especially at Papas And Beer.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2006, 05:51:44 PM »
Hey Zilla, are they still giving out Unlimited drinks wristbands?

Hell yeah, and you'll get hooked super cheap when you have patnas that could speak spanish and kiss ass. Shit, we was gettin roughed up by the cops for a couple of incidents and all you do is pay em off. Money talks out there and I didn't even spend what I had planned to.

This was your first time going down there Rod? LOL. Going to Rosarito is like going to the Club for me... It's routine. There's always a lot of Bay hoes down there when I go. Especially at Papas And Beer.

Mann, tell me about it....I just barely discovered this place, it took 40 to do it, I always heard about Rosarito, but didn't expect much. And speaking of Papas And Beer, that place was the most crackin club I've ever been to, period. Shit was super troooper crackin on the day before the concert. And I couldn't believer how much bay shit they was playin, people was telling me it's never really like this and how this year was just on some other shit. We connected wit everyone from the bay on them big ass steps in the club and the place went NUTS. The weirdest thing for me was seeing all the ese's in Dodger hats giving us props and going dumb with us at the same time. My niggaz was like "these scraps is showin us hella love, wats goin on?"....I'm like muthafuca these are real Surenos, they don't give a fuck about all the bullshit we go through up north. Shit was live, I had some of my people see how the world is so much bigger than the bay.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 05:57:58 PM by ZILLA THE GOODFELLA »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

marochick510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2006, 02:45:29 PM »
goooooooooooo!!! thats wassup lol

SGV

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2006, 08:29:03 PM »
For the most part, Cholos love Bay shit. From Spice-1, to 40, to Short to RBL Posse (That's a favorite among most Latinos), Dru Down, Rappin 4-Tay etc. As long as you foos ain't bangin' no Northside shit on them, they ain't gonna sweat you.

I'm going to Rosarito this weekend for the Sean Paul show. I'll be there again next weekend for Omar Cruz/DJ Quik. Holla!

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2006, 11:20:23 PM »
dont get me wrong rosarito is fuckin tight but it aint got shit on vegas..... when i was 18 rosarito was the spot ... but now its all about vegas since i turned 21..... Rosarito is too ghetto now a days...  id still go out and fuckin party out there but just not at the level of vegas..

SGV

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2006, 09:32:48 AM »
Cmon E! Anyone with a brain knows Vegas shits on Rosarito. Rosarito is still fun as hell though. BUT! Miami > Vegas > Rosarito.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2006, 09:39:28 AM »
Cmon E! Anyone with a brain knows Vegas shits on Rosarito. Rosarito is still fun as hell though. BUT! Miami > Vegas > Rosarito.

You gotta tell me where in Miami you went, cuz I wasn't impressed with Miami when I was there.

BTW... it's funny to hear people "discover" Rosarito... Shit... anyone from So. Cal. will tell you that spot has been crackin' for generations.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 09:41:35 AM by Ozir »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2006, 01:02:15 PM »
BTW... it's funny to hear people "discover" Rosarito... Shit... anyone from So. Cal. will tell you that spot has been crackin' for generations.

We ain't from So. Cal mane....its different, out here only certain groups of people know about Rosarito and always go. But Vegas, we always at that. I haven't experienced the 21 and over vibe of Vegas yet though....I'll be there for the all-star game in february though, it's gone be krayzie.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!