Author Topic: They fucked up the Big Show  (Read 1747 times)

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
They fucked up the Big Show
« on: April 03, 2006, 06:29:50 PM »
 :o

Sikotic™

Re: They fucked up the Big Show
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 06:31:56 PM »
That was some bullshit. They give the belts to those faggots but not my nigga Carlito?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 06:33:12 PM »
the shit  was crayziee.............

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2006, 06:35:51 PM »
What the fuck are you people talking about? ???

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2006, 07:19:08 PM »
wwo that was fuked

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2006, 08:15:38 PM »
bunch of BS; those guys shudnt even be competin with guys like Kane and Big Show, let alone defeating them and that too for the tag titles

by the way, that new wreslt, Ooga Booga or whatever his name is looks like 3 Minute Warning's Jamal; remember him?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2006, 08:42:00 PM »
bunch of BS; those guys shudnt even be competin with guys like Kane and Big Show, let alone defeating them and that too for the tag titles

by the way, that new wreslt, Ooga Booga or whatever his name is looks like 3 Minute Warning's Jamal; remember him?

It is him I think. That Estrada guy is the shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2006, 10:55:26 PM »
That estrada guy was doing a dead on imitation of Ric Flair, anybody catch that? Mannerisms were all identical.

Hulk Hogan was supposed to challenge or work something with Austin, he mentioned it last week.  Austin took a low blow @ Hogan at the hall of fame ceremony saturday, and then tonight, neither one of them showed up on t.v.  Wonder what happened?

Now, I'll bet 5 bucks it was Austin.  Remember when he no showed last time he was supposed to work a match with someone about a year ago?  Also, WWE pumped "Hogan Knows Best" in a banner at the bottom of the screen towards the end of the night... they wouldn't have promoted it if Hogan had no showed.  Also, there were several banners of superstars hanging from the rafters, one was of Hogan.

Did you notice that WWE was stretching for time all night?  For instance, just before the Chavo part, they showed a recap of the entire first hour.  They showed every match, and what happened with every match.  Then, Chavo came out and did a long drawn out promo about Eddie, although it didn't make any sense and was way too long compared to the other more important angles on the show.  They then showed another segment with him backstage afterwards, and then when Flair came out, he was clearly stretching for time as well... talking about the great matches he'd had in Chicago, etc.  They even showed a classic Flair match before Flair came out.  Come on.  This was all shit they added at the last minute to make up for the the Austin/Hogan bit not happening.  Even with all the stretching and stalling, Triple H still finished the main event about 2 or 3 minutes early, then they spent tons of time with him after the match, even showing a replay of the finish.  Then they showed him standing on the ramp for about a minute and a half. 

Totally fucked up show, the Jamal shit is just stupid, why in the hell they would go with that gimmick... AGAIN, is beyond me. 
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 10:57:47 PM by Trauma »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2006, 08:06:50 AM »
That estrada guy was doing a dead on imitation of Ric Flair, anybody catch that? Mannerisms were all identical.

Hulk Hogan was supposed to challenge or work something with Austin, he mentioned it last week.  Austin took a low blow @ Hogan at the hall of fame ceremony saturday, and then tonight, neither one of them showed up on t.v.  Wonder what happened?

Now, I'll bet 5 bucks it was Austin.  Remember when he no showed last time he was supposed to work a match with someone about a year ago?  Also, WWE pumped "Hogan Knows Best" in a banner at the bottom of the screen towards the end of the night... they wouldn't have promoted it if Hogan had no showed.  Also, there were several banners of superstars hanging from the rafters, one was of Hogan.

Did you notice that WWE was stretching for time all night?  For instance, just before the Chavo part, they showed a recap of the entire first hour.  They showed every match, and what happened with every match.  Then, Chavo came out and did a long drawn out promo about Eddie, although it didn't make any sense and was way too long compared to the other more important angles on the show.  They then showed another segment with him backstage afterwards, and then when Flair came out, he was clearly stretching for time as well... talking about the great matches he'd had in Chicago, etc.  They even showed a classic Flair match before Flair came out.  Come on.  This was all shit they added at the last minute to make up for the the Austin/Hogan bit not happening.  Even with all the stretching and stalling, Triple H still finished the main event about 2 or 3 minutes early, then they spent tons of time with him after the match, even showing a replay of the finish.  Then they showed him standing on the ramp for about a minute and a half. 

Totally fucked up show, the Jamal shit is just stupid, why in the hell they would go with that gimmick... AGAIN, is beyond me. 

I caught the Estrada and I noticed he was a a very Cuban Ric Flair. The "ha" was very old Flair-like.

As for low-blowing Hogan, I saw Bret Hart on TV yesterday and he talked about how when he first won the title and saw Hogan he went up to him backstage to shake his hand (I guess Hogan was visiting) and Hogan ignored him for 5 minutes until Bret walked away, and Bret said it felt good to snub Hogan at the Hall of Fame.

And if they needed to kill time, here's a revolutionary idea; get two wrestlers in there to have a match.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2006, 09:33:32 AM »
the new guy (his name was Umaga formerly Jamal) reminds me of he headshrinkers

somebody also told me that he is Rikishi's nephew, Rikishi was a part of the headshrinkers so maybe sumthin from that played an influence on his new gimmick
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 09:39:19 AM by z_dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2006, 12:06:06 PM »
what did austin say?

[img]

herpes

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2006, 12:47:46 PM »
what did austin say?
at the HOF ceromony he said he got a can of whoop ass for hogan

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2006, 01:01:36 PM »
the new guy (his name was Umaga formerly Jamal) reminds me of he headshrinkers

somebody also told me that he is Rikishi's nephew, Rikishi was a part of the headshrinkers so maybe sumthin from that played an influence on his new gimmick

Actually, Jamal is Rikishi's brother. Rosey is related to them too, but I'm not exactly sure how. One of the OG Samoans is his father.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2006, 01:20:31 PM »
That was bullshit, the spirit squad is fuckin gay and dont deserve those belts by a long shot

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2006, 03:19:46 PM »

I caught the Estrada and I noticed he was a a very Cuban Ric Flair. The "ha" was very old Flair-like.

As for low-blowing Hogan, I saw Bret Hart on TV yesterday and he talked about how when he first won the title and saw Hogan he went up to him backstage to shake his hand (I guess Hogan was visiting) and Hogan ignored him for 5 minutes until Bret walked away, and Bret said it felt good to snub Hogan at the Hall of Fame.

And if they needed to kill time, here's a revolutionary idea; get two wrestlers in there to have a match.

Bret Hart is a psychopath.  So I wouldn't entirely trust anything he says.  For instance, he keeps insisting that he swore the day that he quit that he would never work for Vince again, so he turned down pay to appear at the Hall of Fame.  Funny that he didn't turn down the pay Vince is giving him to do the Hart DVD, and he didn't have any problems touring the entire world to promote the DVD.  It's also funny that he's allowing Vince to sell "Bret Hart" t-shirts at live events and on WWE.com... but, he's not working for them, right?  Such a fucking hypocrite.  Plus, he said in his speech "I swore that night, that if they ever wanted me to join the hall of fame, I'd be here".  Yeah.  I'm sure he thought of it that night.  To close, his continued bitterness towards Shawn Michaels, who was doing what he was told, and his ability to work for Vince McMahon, the guy who told Shawn to do it, makes absolutely no fucking sense.  I think Bret had mental issues long before Goldberg kicked him in the head.