Author Topic: Review my new track "Psuedo South 2", then give me a link and I'll review yours  (Read 301 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=482775

It's called "Psuedo South Part 2".  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 09:58:24 AM by Islamic Khalifah Sultan Abdul Hameed- 1908- »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
i wasn't really feelin the first verse. the 2nd was definately better and the chorus wasn't bad either

the beat was good too

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
I think that the intro shouldn't have had the little rhyme in it, it could confuse people in a way that they think that the 1st verse already started while it haven't, and that just doesn't sound good as a intro, if you're already known you can do that, but right now for a track on soundclick people will turn it of and skip to another artist 'cause they think it sucks, other then that the track is not bad at all, the verses had some nice flows, just ain't really feelin' the voices, or maybe that's because of the recording quality, it's different then the quality of the beat which doesn't sound good, but you can't help that... Overall it's a great track, not something I would listen to all the time, but good for what it is.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I think that the intro shouldn't have had the little rhyme in it, it could confuse people in a way that they think that the 1st verse already started while it haven't, and that just doesn't sound good as a intro, if you're already known you can do that, but right now for a track on soundclick people will turn it of and skip to another artist 'cause they think it sucks, other then that the track is not bad at all, the verses had some nice flows, just ain't really feelin' the voices, or maybe that's because of the recording quality, it's different then the quality of the beat which doesn't sound good, but you can't help that... Overall it's a great track, not something I would listen to all the time, but good for what it is.

Yo thanks man, I really appreciate that.  That was a really thorough review.  That was the kind of review I was looking for.  Props.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I think that the intro shouldn't have had the little rhyme in it, it could confuse people in a way that they think that the 1st verse already started while it haven't, and that just doesn't sound good as a intro, if you're already known you can do that, but right now for a track on soundclick people will turn it of and skip to another artist 'cause they think it sucks

I went in and fixed up the intro.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 03:08:08 PM by Islamic Khalifah Sultan Abdul Hameed- 1908- »

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
Aight, good to see you actually did something with my review, I like it now, you don't got people confused of what's coming, which is important if you try to promote your shit.

Stay up!
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Aight, good to see you actually did something with my review, I like it now, you don't got people confused of what's coming, which is important if you try to promote your shit.

Stay up!

Thanks man, props again.  I also got my partner to sample your music, he gave you props and said it sounded really professional, he complained about the keyboard in your track, but I don't know what that was all about.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
question: whyd u make the beat so quiet? first verse was 5/10, chorus was 8/10, 2nd verse was 7/10, 3rd verse was 9/10

would make a great demo tape, but not mixtape worthy... the intro doesnt go well with the first verse

check my track, post feedback in my post on this page somewhere..

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=521839