Author Topic: SUGE SPEAKS THE TRUTH ABOUT DPGC  (Read 1448 times)

Big BpG

Re: SUGE SPEAKS THE TRUTH ABOUT DPGC
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2002, 10:49:59 AM »
Sorry to bring this back up, but lets face it... suge is doing what he has to do... he is a terrible business man...  but he shoves his fat face everywhere so we can never forget about the man... we always talk about him, so we never forget about him or Tha Row... to me... he is doing exactly what he did in 92... he's at it again... and once again, i feel it will all come back to him... controversy started Deathrow... controversy is Tha Row... we didn't give a hoot about them until Kurupt jumped ship... then we were like... uh oh... then we hear more rumors about Tha Row... and everyone is at it again... then Suge goes to the Hip Hop summit... disgraces the nation of Hip Hop... simply puts down everyone he can and once again he is front news headlines.... "suge said this, suge said that" ... he is getting the promotion he needs and he is doing it for free... this is Suge... he says stupid shit so we will talk about it the next day... the invisible man isn't invisible anymore...

"suge used be humble... he was the invisible man... then he decided he wanted people to know him... and deathrow started crumbling" -Snoop Dogg

as for Doggystyle/Aftermath... they are going to continue to have success... we got some major stuff to do, but what they are doing is nothing different than Tha Row... they are just being humble about it... and when the casket drops... the whole world will know... right now the west is split... we are suppose to work as a team... but it's not working...

now this is my opinion... Tha Row has one talent right now... Crooked I... they have Kurupt as well, but i dont see this controversy  taking him to stardom... we've heard kurupt millions times before... he isn't going to be a superstar now... back in the day he might have been... but now... there is too much business... kurupt won't break through as a hip hop star... Snoop will succeed with his solo(s)... his move to MCA could be significant... MCA is real good with promotion... videos and such... no more 1 video albums from Doggystyle... its sad that your image sells the game... suge knows that... thats why he is doing what he is doing... aftermath is holding its own... aftermath changes the game everytime an album drops... Knoc-Turnal will be a new success in the west... his album is top notch... a brand new sound is now on the table... this is the westcoast... the left side... shit is hectic now... but let the grain settle and the music will continue

-Big BpG
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Jome

« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2002, 12:17:30 PM »
^On point^

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2002, 01:37:10 AM »
BPG wrote:

"Sorry to bring this back up, but lets face it... suge is doing what he has to do... he is a terrible business man...  but he shoves his fat face everywhere so we can never forget about the man... we always talk about him, so we never forget about him or Tha Row."

That is a massive, massive contradiction.  How is he a terrible businessman if you are admitting he gets publicity for himself, his artists and his label?

Antonio

« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2002, 01:54:00 AM »
BPG wrote:

"Sorry to bring this back up, but lets face it... suge is doing what he has to do... he is a terrible business man...  but he shoves his fat face everywhere so we can never forget about the man... we always talk about him, so we never forget about him or Tha Row."

That is a massive, massive contradiction.  How is he a terrible businessman if you are admitting he gets publicity for himself, his artists and his label?

I think he meant "terrible" as "wonderful", "extraordinary" or something like that. Cause yes, it's a contradiction if he said in as with the meaning of "bad".

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2002, 03:18:42 AM »
I'm pretty sure he meant terrible

the408figga

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Keep it Savvy!!
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2002, 09:36:47 PM »
Another proof!

Daz just said in his official site that Suge fucked his own wife and that she's pregnant now.

Click here to listen to Daz saying it

http://www.dpgrecordz.com/audio/daz.ram

I dont think i have to add more. He's even dissing his own wife!!

daz is sellin nuthin but wolfe tickets, i dont believe this turkey for nothin, im lovin how he using suges tactics against him though. it aint nuthin new just like pac talkin bout fuckin faith
I stay dipped like them fools in gq/ step into a party and they all say " he's cool"/
                                             -Mac Dre

Im a 3rd generation mack/ like the asses on my girls like the trunk of my caddilac/
                                              -Mac Mall

Antonio

« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2002, 11:12:05 PM »

daz is sellin nuthin but wolfe tickets, i dont believe this turkey for nothin, im lovin how he using suges tactics against him though. it aint nuthin new just like pac talkin bout fuckin faith

Well.. actually.. Pac said that he fucked the wife of his enemy number 1 (ex homeboy). Daz is saying that Suge fucked his wife. It's the opposite. He aint saying the he fucked Suge's wife. And even if he's saying it.. sorry Daz but nobody will trust you. One thing is Pac, one thing is you! No offence.

Big BpG

« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2002, 04:37:01 AM »
BPG wrote:

Suge doesn't know the guts of the industry... he needs to learn how to run it... all he does is cause controversy to bring our attention to tha row... thats not business... look at the old Deathrow days... how much money was lost, gained... stolen... we all know that Deathrow records was created off of drug money... business as usual.

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2002, 04:46:21 AM »
"we all know that Deathrow records was created off of drug money" see=powder!

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2002, 05:14:39 AM »
Now is the moment should join tha row... if he's out by now..
40oz Graphire