Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 91143 times)

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #1020 on: July 19, 2008, 09:50:03 AM »
my 5 lumberjacks are Scotty 2 Hotty, Simon Dean, Booker T, RVD and Sabu

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1021 on: July 20, 2008, 03:55:48 PM »
Dollar Bill's 5 Lumberjacks will be:

Daivari
Low Ki (aka Senshi)
Rey Mysterio
Jeff Hardy
and Big Daddy V

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1022 on: July 21, 2008, 09:44:16 AM »
WWE Great American Bash Results

HHH vs. Edge = HHH wins; pin
Punk vs. Batista = Double DQ (everyone will get points for this match)
Henry vs. Dreamer = Henry wins; pin
Cena vs. JBL = JBL wins
HBK vs. Y2J = Y2J wins; KO
McCool vs. Natalya = McCool wins; submission

---------------------------------

WCCWF Blood Bash Results

*Fireworks blow up in the arena as the fans are gleefully on their feet for WCCWF’s Blood Bash event. Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler welcome the viewing audience to the show. The new commentating duo run down the Blood Bash card as the theme song, Move to the Music by American Bang, is playing throughout the building. The crowd settles down as the opening match is about to begin.*

Match 1: Lumberjack Match
HD vs. Dollar Bill

*HD’s theme plays in the arena as the audience gives him a mixed reaction. HD comes to the ring with the 5 lumberjacks he selected (Scotty 2 Hotty; Simon Dean; Booker T; RVD; and Sabu). HD enters the ring as the lumberjacks surround it. Next, DB’s music plays and the crowd gives him a more positive response. DB makes his way out with his lumberjacks (Daivari; Low Ki; Rey Mysterio; Jeff Hardy; and Big Daddy V). The other 5 lumberjacks surround the ring as well as DB enters. The bell rings and the match begins...*

HD’s Predictions:
HHH vs. Edge = HHH wins; pin = 2 points
Punk vs. Batista = 2 points
Henry vs. Dreamer = Henry wins; pin = 2 points
Cena vs. JBL = Cena wins = 0 points
HBK vs. Y2J = Y2J wins; pin = 1 point
McCool vs. Natalya = Natalya wins; pin = 0 points
HD’S TOTAL POINTS = 7 POINTS

Dollar Bill’s Predictions (none submitted; default system with Lucifer’s predictions):
HBK vs. Y2J = HBK wins; pin = 0 points
McCool vs. Natalya = McCool wins; pin = 1 point
DOLLAR BILL’S TOTAL POINTS = 7 POINTS ÷ 2 = 3.5 POINTS

Finish of the match:
In a match dominated by HD, we see him in control. DB is in the ropes as HD taunts the crowd. HD then comes running at DB to clothesline him over the top; DB is able to counter and pulls the rope down to send HD over! HD lands in DB’s lumberjack territory. DB’s lumberjacks attack HD before tossing him back in. After HD is back in the ring, HD’s lumberjacks come over and start brawling with DB’s lumberjacks! The ref and other officials try to restore some order as DB watches on in the ring. While the distraction is happening, Still Dre sneaks into the ring from the crowd. SD grabs DB from behind and nails the Dre Death Drop on DB before exiting the ring and going back through the crowd. As some order has been restored, the ref turns his attention back to the match where HD has crawled over and covered DB. HD gets the 3-count to pick up the win!

Winner of the match = HD

After the match:
MC and JL recap the match and also remind us of the result of SD and DB’s match at Retribution, which is the most likely reason SD attacked DB. HD exits the rings with his music playing and goes to the back with his lumberjacks. DB’s lumberjacks help him out of the ring and to the back as well.

Match 2: US Title Match
P. Nelson vs. Still Dre

*Still Dre’s theme is heard and the first-half of the DipCC duo makes his way to the ring, being booed by the fans. MC and JL mention how SD got involved in the opening match to cost DB his match. SD enters the ring and showboats some more as the fans continue to boo him. P. Nelson’s theme plays next and the US Champion comes out to a warm reaction from the fans. MC and JL mention that Nelson beat Grim at Retribution to win the title. Nelson enters the ring, takes off the title and holds it high as he is continued to be cheered. Nelson hands the title to the ref, who gives it to the timekeeper. The bell rings to being the US Title match…*

P. Nelson’s Predictions:
P. NELSON’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS

Still Dre’s Predictions (none submitted; default system with Grim’s predictions):
STILL DRE’S TOTAL POINTS = 7 POINTS ÷ 2 = 3.5 POINTS

Finish of the match:
Nelson has had the momentum in his favour throughout the match, as he does right now. Nelson sends SD off the ropes and nails a powerslam on SD. Nelson then grabs SD and looks to hit the Nelson Bomb; but SD pushes Nelson off and sends him into the ref. The ref has been knocked out! Nelson checks on the ref; SD sneaks up from behind and hits a low blow. SD then nails the Dre Death Drop and covers Nelson. However, the ref is still knocked out and can’t make a count. An irate SD goes towards the ref to try and revive him. As this happens, we see DB running out and into the ring. DB enters and nails an Enzuigiri on SD! DB then goes up top and nails the Money Shot!! DB grabs Nelson and puts him over SD before exiting the ring and going to the back. The ref starts coming to and notices the cover. He counts to 3 and Nelson has picked up the win to retain the US Title!

Winner of the match and STILL US CHAMPION = P. NELSON

After the match:
The ref grabs the US Title and gives it to Nelson before raising his hand. The ref then goes to check on SD before helping him out of the ring and to the back. Nelson’s theme plays as he celebrates while MC and JL summarize the match. All of a sudden the lights go out. For 10 seconds, it’s complete darkness before a large pyro is set off and we see Grim standing behind Nelson. Grim grabs Nelson and hits the Chokeslam!! Grim then makes a slashing indication across his throat. A couple of other officials come out to check on Nelson before helping him to the back. MC and JL mention that Grim will use his re-match clause at the next event against P. Nelson.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1023 on: July 21, 2008, 09:47:31 AM »
Match 3: Handicap Match
Grim & Mo Z. Dizzle vs. M Dogg

*Grim is already standing in the ring. Dizzle’s theme plays and the CEO makes his way to the ring, dressed in street gear for his match. Dizzle comes to the ring with Grim’s scythe. The fans are booing him as he enters the ring. He sets the scythe on the outside corner, and then tells the ringside crew to give him a mic…*

Dizzle: Well M Dogg, you’re about to get your wish come true. A match with me! And as you recall, I said that should there be any interference, that person will be fired. However, what I didn’t tell you was that this match will be a no disqualification match! So anything goes!!

*Dizzle drops the mic and kicks it gently to the outside as the fans boo him. M Dogg’s theme is heard and the fans cheer for him as he comes out. MC and JL summarize the events leading up to this match as M Dogg enters the ring. M Dogg tries to go right after Dizzle, but the ref holds him back. The bell sounds to begin the handicap match…*

Grim & Mo Z. Dizzle’s Predictions:
GRIM AND MO Z. DIZZLE’S TOTAL POINTS = 7 POINTS

M Dogg’s Predictions:
M DOGG’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS

Finish of the match:
In a back and forth match, we see Grim working over M Dogg. Grim has M Dogg in the corner and chokes away at him with a boot before letting go. Dizzle is standing in another corner on the outside. Grim sends M Dogg to the opposite corner and comes charging, looking to nail a big boot. M Dogg counters, though, by putting both feet up and nailing Grim in the face. M Dogg then nails a bulldog on Grim to knock him off his feet! M Dogg turns his attention towards Dizzle, who looks petrified. M Dogg grabs Dizzle and throws him into the ring before Dizzle can runaway! M Dogg then starts punching away at Dizzle to bust him open as the crowd has erupted in a huge cheer for M Dogg! Grim, in the meantime, has gotten back on his feet and grabbed his scythe. He comes from behind and nails M Dogg in the head with the bottom of the scythe. Grim then nails M Dogg in the throat with the bottom of the scythe. Grim then drops the scythe, grabs M Dogg by the throat and nails the Chokeslam! Grim covers M Dogg and gets the pinfall victory!

Winners of the match = GRIM AND MO Z. DIZZLE

After the match:
The ref raises Grim’s hand before going to check on M Dogg. Grim sets off a pyro before helping Dizzle out of the ring and to the back while his theme plays. The ref helps M Dogg to the back as MC and JL recap the match.

Match 4: WCCWF World Heavyweight Title Match
Lucifer vs. King Sikotic

*King Sikotic’s theme is heard in the building as the two-time and current KOTR Tournament winner makes his way out to a negative reaction from the crowd. Sikotic enters the ring and raises his arms as the fans continue to boo him. Sikotic then takes off his robe and hands it to the ref; he puts his scepter on the outside corner as well as his crown. The lights in the building go out and Lucifer’s theme plays. Lucifer comes out in his usual fashion & attire, and the WCCWF World Title around his waist as the fans boo him. Lucifer comes to the ring, climbs the steps and raises his arms to turn the lights back on. Lucifer enters the ring, takes off his coat & hat, then the WCCWF World Title and hands it to the ref. The ref holds the belt high as the opponents stare each other down.
The ref hands the belt to the time-keeper. The bell rings to begin the main event…*

Lucifer’s Predictions:
McCool vs. Natalya = McCool wins; pin = 1 point
LUCIFER’S TOTAL POINTS = 7 POINTS

King Sikotic’s Predictions:
KING SIKOTIC’S TOTAL POINTS = 7 POINTS

Tie-breaker system:
Both had the same results for the first 4 matches.
King Sikotic got the 5th match partially correct; Lucifer did not have anything correct.
Therefore, King Sikotic wins.

Finish of the match:
In a back and forth match, we see Sikotic in control. Sikotic has Lucifer in a cross-face. Lucifer slowly starts getting back up; he breaks free from the hold and sends Sikotic to the ropes, following up with a big boot to the face. Sikotic gets up and Lucifer nails a Sidewalk Slam. Lucifer then climbs the ropes, looking to hit a flying clothesline. Sikotic slowly gets up while the ref checks on him. Sikotic inadvertently pushes the ref into the ropes, causing Lucifer to fall into the turnbuckle. Sikotic notices Lucifer sitting on the turnbuckle in pain, and quickly goes over. Sikotic climbs the turnbuckle, grabs Lucifer and nails a Sik Bottom from the top!! Sikotic then covers Lucifer and gets the 3-count to pick up the victory and win the WCCWF World Title!!

Winner of the match and NEW WCCWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION = KING SIKOTIC

After the match:
The ref hands the title to Sikotic and raises his hand as his theme song plays in the arena. The ref rolls Lucifer out of the ring and helps him to the back while the fans boo Sikotic’s victory. MC and JL summarize the match while Sikotic celebrates in the ring with pink and purple confetti dropping from the ceiling. MC and JL thank the viewing audience for watching WCCWF’s Blood Bash event. The camera angle goes back to the ring where King Sikotic is standing with the WCCWF World Title held high above his head.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1024 on: July 21, 2008, 09:50:12 AM »
Sikotic, here is your title:

Lucifer has the next 4 events to use his re-match clause.

Pretty close results overall; some matches were quite predictable, others not so much.

I'm not sure what will happen for the Summer Slam; I'm going to be out of town.
I'll post up some suggestions in a couple of days though.

That's about all for now.

Sikotic™

« Reply #1025 on: July 21, 2008, 06:40:52 PM »
Dipcc back on top.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #1026 on: July 22, 2008, 03:05:17 PM »
booya, i need a damn title match!

Sikotic™

« Reply #1027 on: July 22, 2008, 04:17:56 PM »
From PWInsider.com:

Wrestlers and employees in the WCCWF have been speculating about King Sikotic's current contract status. Many claim that before his title win last Sunday, he had already signed with an opposing wrestling organization, but did not come out about it publicly. It is well-known backstage that as of press time, King Sikotic has yet to re-sign with WCCWF.

Talks between WCCWF and King Sikotic broke down last month, as reported by various wrestling sites. It should be interesting to see what happens with King Sikotic and the WCCWF title considering his contract expires this week.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1028 on: July 24, 2008, 11:32:36 AM »
For SummerSlam, the situation for me is that I'm going to be out of town for the whole week before SummerSlam.
I also don't know if I'll have any Internet connection or not.

That means, I won't be able to send out any reminders or anything.
I also probably won't have all the WWE matches listed (unless they announce the matches).

We can either cancel the event or go ahead with it.
If we go ahead with it, we have these options:
  • Everybody submits whatever matches are announced before I'm leaving, which means I can send reminders before I leave.
  • Everyone has the responsibility of sending in whatever matches are listed w/o reminders
  • Someone else takes charge with sending reminder for the matches that are listed and then sends me the predictions when I'm back[/ii]
And if there are any other suggestions, let me know.

I'm leaving on August 10th and returning August 17th (the night of the PPV).
So I'll post the cards up by August 9th if we go ahead w/ it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #1029 on: July 24, 2008, 06:25:14 PM »
From PWInsider.com:

It has been announced that King Sikotic will be having a press conference this weekend in order to clear up any misunderstandings surrounding his contract status. An interesting thing to note is that this conference is not sanctioned by WCCWF, but by King Sikotic's people.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 07:31:34 PM by King Sikotic II »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1030 on: July 24, 2008, 06:28:34 PM »
^^this will be very interesting
all of the WCCWF personnel are keeping an eye on this

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1031 on: August 03, 2008, 03:04:11 PM »
what happened to the press conference?

Sikotic™

« Reply #1032 on: August 04, 2008, 12:39:32 AM »
I completely forgot lol. Here it is:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gWZQ-M9N9so" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/gWZQ-M9N9so</a>

*There's a conference room full of photographers and journalists. In the front of the conference room is a podium with microphones from various news outlets and a picture of King Sikotic in the background.  He comes into the conference room to his new royal theme song with his crown and robe on with a three-piece suit on underneath. His staff of lawyers are behind him*

Hello everyone. Thank you all for coming out this afternoon. There has been much speculation concerning this press conference that I announced and the reasoning behind it. I called this conference to clarify and clear up all of the rumors that have been making rounds on the internet and magazines.

First and foremost, I would like to thank WCCWF and Mr. Mo Z Dizzle in particular for giving me my start in this company and providing me with an environment where I could flourish as an athlete. I went from a nobody to one of the top athletes in this industry, and even though we have had our disagreements, I still respect him for taking a chance on me.

Now as for the rumors: some have truth to them, and others do not. No, I am not retiring. I am young and in good health, so I will continue doing this until my body tells me I can not any longer. As far as my salary: people like HD and Bz Mak get more money than me because of the 2006 King of the Ring. It's fact that I am the franchise of this company, and I should be the highest paid star in WCCWF. However, this si not the case, so that had a a major part in the decision I have made.

The rumors concerning my contract status are true: I am no longer signed to the WCCWF. We did not come to any agreements due to Dizzle being a tight ass and not giving me my share. SInce I am so important to this company, I also wanted a large share of the company stock which he refused to give me.

Another rumor going around is that I am a free agent. Well, that is not the case. I am signed to a contract.........with Swag Spot Championship Wrestling. Kain, a honorary member of DIPCC, started his own company a few months back. He has been recruiting the top star from the US, Mexico, and Japan. He gave me an offer I couldn't refuse, and gave me the salary that I wanted. Therefore, I signed with him, and I am happy with my decision. Besides, I accomplished everything you can accomplish in this company. What better way to leave then on top of the company as champion?

Now another rumor I heard is that I will be relinquishing the WCCWF title since I am leaving the company. Well I have a message to Mr. Dizzle, and the fans of WCCWF wrestling: HELL FUCKIN' NO! I won this title fair and square, and there is no way I will give the title up over some political bullshit. I am taking this title with me to SSCW, and I will unify it with the SSCW World Championship. This will make me the most prestigious champion in modern wrestling history. Dizzle can try and prevent me from doing this through legal action, but I own this belt just as much, if not more, than he does. I invited Dizzle, and the entire WCCWF roster to this press conference so that they could take pictures with me and my belt for the last time ever, but they did not take me up on my offer. That's fine. They can all see the belt on a weekly basis on SSCW television. I will not answer any questions from the media. I have made my point clear and you all suck too much anyways. Thank you, and good afternoon.

*Sikotic leaves as journalists frantically fire off questions at the champion. He will not make any comments on oe of the strangest moves made in wrestling history*
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 04:10:45 PM by King Sikotic II »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1033 on: August 06, 2008, 09:01:48 AM »
Here is an important announcement for everybody: SummerSlam is on

7 matches are confirmed already, which is big enough to have the event.
I'm going to send reminders Friday night and Saturday evening.
However the due date will be for NEXT WEEK, which means it will everybody's own responsibility to submit it in by then after I send the reminders.

I'm going to post the WWE card right now; our card will be posted tomorrow sometime.
I'm also going in a slightly different direction with the importance rank, which you'll see below.

WWE SummerSlam Card

Hell in a Cell Match: Taker vs. Edge
World Title Match: Punk (c) vs. JBL
WWE Title Match: HHH (c) vs. Khali
ECW Title Match: Henry (c) vs. M. Hardy
Cena vs. Batista
Winner Takes All Title Matches: Mickie / Kofi (c) vs. Beth / Santino
MVP vs. J. Hardy

more details will come tomorrow.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #1034 on: August 06, 2008, 01:20:29 PM »
I completely forgot lol. Here it is:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gWZQ-M9N9so&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/gWZQ-M9N9so&amp;autoplay=0</a>

*There's a conference room full of photographers and journalists. In the front of the conference room is a podium with microphones from various news outlets and a picture of King Sikotic in the background.  He comes into the conference room to his new royal theme song with his crown and robe on with a three-piece suit on underneath. His staff of lawyers are behind him*

Hello everyone. Thank you all for coming out this afternoon. There has been much speculation concerning this press conference that I announced and the reasoning behind it. I called this conference to clarify and clear up all of the rumors that have been making rounds on the internet and magazines.

First and foremost, I would like to thank WCCWF and Mr. Mo Z Dizzle in particular for giving me my start in this company and providing me with an environment where I could flourish as an athlete. I went from a nobody to one of the top athletes in this industry, and even though we have had our disagreements, I still respect him for taking a chance on me.

Now as for the rumors: some have truth to them, and others do not. No, I am not retiring. I am young and in good health, so I will continue doing this until my body tells me I can not any longer. As far as my salary: people like HD and Bz Mak get more money than me because of the 2006 King of the Ring. It's fact that I am the franchise of this company, and I should be the highest paid star in WCCWF. However, this si not the case, so that had a a major part in the decision I have made.

The rumors concerning my contract status are true: I am no longer signed to the WCCWF. We did not come to any agreements due to Dizzle being a tight ass and not giving me my share. SInce I am so important to this company, I also wanted a large share of the company stock which he refused to give me.

Another rumor going around is that I am a free agent. Well, that is not the case. I am signed to a contract.........with Swag Spot Championship Wrestling. Kain, a honorary member of DIPCC, started his own company a few months back. He has been recruiting the top star from the US, Mexico, and Japan. He gave me an offer I couldn't refuse, and gave me the salary that I wanted. Therefore, I signed with him, and I am happy with my decision. Besides, I accomplished everything you can accomplish in this company. What better way to leave then on top of the company as champion?

Now another rumor I heard is that I will be relinquishing the WCCWF title since I am leaving the company. Well I have a message to Mr. Dizzle, and the fans of WCCWF wrestling: HELL FUCKIN' NO! I won this title fair and square, and there is no way I will give the title up over some political bullshit. I am taking this title with me to SSCW, and I will unify it with the SSCW World Championship. This will make me the most prestigious champion in modern wrestling history. Dizzle can try and prevent me from doing this through legal action, but I own this belt just as much, if not more, than he does. I invited Dizzle, and the entire WCCWF roster to this press conference so that they could take pictures with me and my belt for the last time ever, but they did not take me up on my offer. That's fine. They can all see the belt on a weekly basis on SSCW television. I will not answer any questions from the media. I have made my point clear and you all suck too much anyways. Thank you, and good afternoon.

*Sikotic leaves as journalists frantically fire off questions at the champion. He will not make any comments on oe of the strangest moves made in wrestling history*

*M Dogg fires to the ring after Sikotic's press conference*

Cut my music, CUT IT!!! Sikotic, you are a waste of my time, but you have one thing that belongs to me. You see, you have tried over and over to forget one thing, you can't beat me. So you take your title, and you ran. Knowing that now the title has changed hands, you decided that instead of facing me, you run like a little bitch. You robbed me of my US title, you had my own crew jump me, but then in the grandest stage, the biggest stage, I beat you, I did it without DipCC, without help, and I did it in front of the WORLD! Now you take the title and run like a bitch, well I've had it. I am challenging you man to bitch, Gangsta vs. Fag. That's right homie, you bring Kane, I'll bring Lita, you bring your pink sweet ass, I'll bring the ass whoopin', 'cause I am not letting you leave with the World title. No way, you are not even worthy of taking the Diva championship, though that title fits you. Hit my music, I'm pissed

*M Dogg storms off and we go to commercial.*