Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 90633 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling Foundation
« Reply #1740 on: July 02, 2011, 01:21:00 PM »
WCcwe  ;D

LOL. Sadly enough, that name is also taken.

I'm thinking of doing WCCPW possibly...
Is Impact Wrestling taken? That one seems really catchy.

hmm, I'll take a look. how about "TNA" ?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1741 on: July 05, 2011, 02:05:10 PM »
WWE Capitol Punishment Results

Cena vs. R-Truth = Cena wins; pin
Orton vs. Christian = Orton wins; pin
Miz vs. Riley = Riley wins; pin
Barrett vs. Ezekiel = Ezekiel wins; submission
Big Show vs. Del Rio = Del Rio wins; forfeit (ref ended the match)
Punk vs. Mysterio = Punk wins; pin
Kofi vs. Ziggler = Ziggler wins; submission

--------------------------------

WCCWF Journey To Honour Results

*Fireworks explode in the arena with the fans ecstatically on their feet, cheering for WCCWF’s newest event called Journey To Honour. Sean Mooney and JBL welcome all the viewers to the show while the theme song, Diamond Eyes by Shinedown, plays throughout the building. SM and JBL run down the card as the fans start settling into their seats. The camera goes to ringside for the opening match…*

Match 1: Feral Fourway Match
AG vs. M Dogg vs. Grim vs. Lucifer

*AG’s music hits the speakers as the fans cheer him. AG makes his way to the ring, giving high-fives to the fans. SM & JBL mentions that AG just fell slightly short of winning the WCCWF US Title at Consequence against P. Nelson. AG enters the ring and plays to the crowd a bit more before preparing for the match. M Dogg’s music hits the speakers next as the fans start to boo him. SM & JBL mention the vendetta that M Dogg has developed against Sikotic. SM & JBL also mention how M Dogg lost to Sikotic at Consequence in the main event for the WCCWF Title. M Dogg enters the ring, climbs to the second turnbuckle and taunts the crowd as the fans boo him. M Dogg gets off the turnbuckle and prepares for the match. The lights go out in the building as Grim’s theme hits the speakers. The 2011 KOTR winner makes his way down the ring with his scythe in hands as the fans give him a cold welcome. SM & JBL mention the feud that’s developed between Grim and Lucifer. Grim leaves his scythe on the outside and enters the ring. Grim then sets off a huge pyro in usual fashion before preparing for the match. The lights go out in the building again and Lucifer’s theme hits the speakers as the fans cheer him. SM & JBL mention that Sikotic was able to successfully defend his WCCWF Canadian Title against the two monsters at Consequence. Lucifer climbs the steps and raises his arms to bring the lights back on. Lucifer then enters the ring, takes off his hat and jacket and prepares for the match. The four stars in the four corners of the ring. The bell rings to start the match…*

AG’s Predictions:
Cena vs. R-Truth = Cena wins; pin = 2 points
Orton vs. Christian = Christian wins; pin = 0 points
Miz vs. Riley = Riley wins; pin = 2 points
Barrett vs. Ezekiel = Ezekiel wins; submission = 2 points
Big Show vs. Del Rio = Big Show; knockout = 0 points
Punk vs. Mysterio = Punk wins; pin = 2 points
Kofi vs. Ziggler = Ziggler wins; pin = 1 point
AG’S TOTAL POINTS = 9 POINTS

M Dogg’s Predictions:
Orton vs. Christian = Orton wins; pin = 2 points
Miz vs. Riley = Miz wins; pin = 0 points
Barrett vs. Ezekiel = Ezekiel wins; pin = 1 point
Big Show vs. Del Rio = Del Rio wins; submission = 1 point
Punk vs. Mysterio = Mysterio wins; pin = 0 points
Kofi vs. Ziggler = Ziggler wins; submission = 1 point
M DOGG’S TOTAL POINTS = 7 POINTS

Grim’s Predictions:
Miz vs. Riley = Riley wins; pin = 2 points
Big Show vs. Del Rio = Del Rio wins; DQ = 1 point
Kofi vs. Ziggler = Kofi wins; pin = 0 points
GRIM’S TOTAL POINTS = 9 POINTS

Lucifer's Predictions:
Cena vs. R-Truth = Cena wins; submission = 1 point
Barrett vs. Ezekiel = Barrett wins; pin = 0 points
Big Show vs. Del Rio = Big Show wins; DQ = 0 points

Tie-breaker system between Grim and AG:
Both had the RAW main event correct.
Grim had the Smackdown main event correct; AG did not.
Therefore, Grim wins.

Finish of the Match:
In a thrilling opener, we see Lucifer and Grim brawling on the outside while M Dogg and AG fight inside. On the outside, we see Lucifer scoop Grim up and drop him face first across the steel steps. Lucifer then follows up with a hard clothesline to knock Grim to the floor. On the inside, M Dogg has AG in the corner and delivers a couple of jabs. M Dogg takes a few steps back before charging over towards AG, looking to nail a high knee-lift. As M Dogg approaches AG, AG grabs him by his legs. AG then drops M Dogg throat first across the top rope. Lucifer then enters the ring and goes after AG, delivering a fury of punches. Lucifer grabs AG and whips him into the corner. Lucifer then follows up with a big clothesline. As AG staggers back towards the middle of the ring, Lucifer scoops him up. Lucifer then drops AG face first across the turnbuckle and looks to hit Snake Eyes. As Lucifer goes to deliver the boot, AG is able to duck. AG grabs Lucifer from behind and nails a Russian legsweep. Both stars are down on the mat briefly. We see AG crawl over and cover Lucifer. AG is only able to get a two-count as Lucifer kicks out. AG and Lucifer both get to their feet with AG in control. AG delivers a couple of punches to Lucifer. AG then hits an inverted atomic drop on Lucifer, following up with a suplex. AG tries another pin but gets a two-count again. AG then drags Lucifer over to the ropes and sets Lucifer’s left leg on the bottom rope. AG delivers a couple of seated sentons on Lucifer’s leg before dragging him back towards the middle of the ring. AG looks to end the match by applying the Sharpshooter. As AG is maneuvering the submission hold, we see M Dogg back to his feet As AG applies on the lock, M Dogg charges over and delivers a huge spear to AG. M Dogg then gets AG to his feet and tosses him to the outside. M Dogg then waits for Lucifer to get up, looking to hit a spear on him as well. As Lucifer gets to his feet, M Dogg charges over; Lucifer side steps and M Dogg runs shoulder-first into the steel post. As M Dogg staggers back towards the middle of the ring, Lucifer grabs M Dogg and delivers a Chokeslam. Lucifer then goes for a cover. As this happens, we see Grim roll back into the ring. As the ref counts to two, Grim breaks the pin by deliver a legdrop to the back of Lucifer’s head. Grim gets Lucifer to his feet and delivers a sidewalk slam. Grim then turns his attention to M Dogg who gets to his feet gingerly with the aid of the ropes. Grim charges at M Dogg and delivers a clothesline to send M Dogg over the top and outside of the ring. Grim then turns towards Lucifer. As Lucifer gets to his feet Grim grabs him by the throat. Before Grim can deliver the Chokeslam, Lucifer also grabs Grim by the throat. A brief power struggles ensues till finally Grim is able to break off Lucifer’s grasp around his throat. Grim then delivers the Chokeslam. Grim covers M Dogg and gets the three-count to win the match!!

Winner of the Match = GRIM

After the Match:
Grim gets to his feet and looks over Lucifer. The ref raises Grim’s hand as Grim’s theme plays in the building. The ref then helps Lucifer out of the ring and to the back. Other officials come to help AG and M Dogg to the back as well. SM & JBL recap the match as Grim stands tall in the ring while the fans boo him. Grim then sets off a pyro before exiting the ring. Grim grabs his scythe and makes his way backstage.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1742 on: July 05, 2011, 02:06:35 PM »
Match 2: WCCWF World Heavyweight Title Match
Sikotic vs. P. Nelson

*We see a clip from WR5 where Nelson won the MITB match to win a guaranteed title shot. We see another clip showing Sikotic’s successful title defenses over the last couple of events. Back to ringside, we hear Nelson’s theme hit the speakers first. The 2011 MITB winner and WCCWF US Champion makes his way out to boos from the fans. Nelson has the US Title around his waist and MITB briefcase in hand as he enters the ring and climbs to the second turnbuckle to showboat. Nelson then gets off the turnbuckle and awaits his opponent. Sikotic’s theme hits next as we see the word “Supernatural” spell out on the screen. The current WCCWF World & Canadian Champion makes his way out to a massive amount of cheers from the fans. SM & JBL describe the response as deafening. Sikotic has the Canadian Title around his waist and the WCCWF Title over his left shoulder. Sikotic enters the ring, climbs to the second turnbuckle and holds both titles in the air as the fans take multiple pictures. Sikotic then gets off the turnbuckle and comes nose-to-nose with Nelson in the middle of the ring. Nelson says something Sikotic and then holds his MITB briefcase & US Title high in the air. Sikotic says something back to Nelson and then holds both the Canadian Title & WCCWF Title high in the air. The ref then gets between the two and separates them. The ref first goes to Nelson; Nelson hands his US Title and briefcase to the ref. The ref hands them both to the time keeper. The ref then goes to Sikotic; Sikotic gives him the Canadian & WCCWF Titles. The ref holds the WCCWF Title high in the air to signal it a WCCWF Title match. The ref then hands both the titles to the time keeper. We get a shot of all three titles set up on the table by the time keeper. The bell is rung and the main event is underway…*

Sikotic’s Predictions:
Big Show vs. Del Rio = Del Rio wins; submission = 1 point
Kofi vs. Ziggler = Ziggler wins; pin = 1 point
SIKOTIC’S TOTAL POINTS = 8 POINTS

P. Nelson’s Predictions:
Barrett vs. Ezekiel = Barrett wins; pin = 0 points
Big Show vs. Del Rio = Big Show wins; pin = 0 points
P. NELSON’S TOTAL POINTS = 4 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In an exciting main event, we see Nelson working over Sikotic. We see Nelson with an abdominal stretch applied on Sikotic. The ref checks on Sikotic to see if he wants to give up, but Sikotic refuses. Nelson delivers a couple of elbow shots before breaking the hold. Nelson then nails a couple of backhand chops. Sikotic tries to fight back with some punches but Nelson rakes Sikotic’s eyes to prevent Sikotic from getting any advantage. Nelson then scoops Sikotic up and delivers a bodyslam. Nelson climbs to the top turnbuckle and looks to hit a flying elbow drop. As Nelson flies off, Sikotic rolls out of the way and Nelson crashes elbow-first into the mat as the fans start cheering. Nelson gets to his feet while holding his elbow in pain. Sikotic gets up and goes after Nelson, deliver a couple of punches. Sikotic then whips Nelson into the ropes and follows up with a back bodydrop. Nelson gets back to his feet and is met with a kick from Sikotic, followed by a DDT. Sikotic goes for a pin but only gets a two-count. Sikotic then waits for Nelson to get to his feet. As Nelson is back up, Sikotic delivers a spinebuster. Sikotic then grabs Nelson by the legs and looks to apply the Sharpshooter. As Sikotic tries to apply the hold, Nelson is able to use his foot to prevent it; Nelson pushes Sikotic, who crashes chest-first into the turnbuckle. Nelson quickly gets to his feet, charges off the ropes, and delivers a spear to the staggering Sikotic. Nelson goes for a cover but only gets a twoc-ount. Nelson looks a little bit frustrated now. Nelson gets Sikotic to his feet and kicks him in the gut. Nelson lifts Sikotic up, looking to hit the Nelson Bomb. Sikotic escapes before Nelson can hit his finisher. As Nelson turns around, Sikotic grabs a hold of him and delivers a Sik Bottom. Sikotic then covers Nelson and gets the three-count to win the match and retain his WCCWF World Title!!

Winner of the Match and STILL WCCWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION = SIKOTIC

After the Match:
The ref raises Sikotic’s hand as Sikotic’s theme plays in the building. The ref then gets both of Sikotic’s titles and hands them to Sikotic before helping Nelson out of the ring and to the back. As Sikotic celebrates in the ring with the fans cheering him, SM & JBL summarize the main event. The duo then thanks everybody for watching WCCWF’s Journey To Honour event. The event ends showing Sikotic on the second turnbuckle holding both of his titles high in the air.

Sikotic™

« Reply #1743 on: July 05, 2011, 08:28:57 PM »
 :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof: :raisetheroof:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #1744 on: July 05, 2011, 10:39:07 PM »
so close but yet so far lol
The West is Back

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1745 on: July 15, 2011, 12:01:16 AM »
*We hear Sikotic's music hit the speakers as the current WCCWF World & Canadian Title holder makes his way out to a sea of cheers from the fans. Sikotic enters the ring, climbs to the second turnbuckle, and holds the titles in each hand high up in the air while the fans take pictures. Sikotic then gets off the turnbuckle and grabs a mic.*

Sikotic: You know, I've accomplished all that there is in the WCCWF. I've held every title there is. I've won the King of the Ring tournament for 2 years in a row. I've headlined WrestleRampage 2 years in a row. I've won the Great Battle match. I'm one of the only dual champions in the history of the WCCWF. And on top of that, I've been dominating the WCCWF for the past couple of years as well. It goes without saying, that I am the MOST decorated star in the WCCWF!!

*The fans cheer Sikotic again.*

Sikotic: Hell, even at Journey To Honour I proved how dominating I was by beating Nel...

*Sikotic gets interrupted as P. Nelson's theme hits the speakers. Nelson comes out with his WCCWF US Title as the fans boo him. Nelson enters the ring and grabs a mic as well.*

Nelson: You got lucky when you beat me Sikotic, LUCKY!! Everybody knows I'm the greatest investment this company has ever had!!

*The fans boo Nelson some more.*

Nelson: And as far as accomplishments go, well let me run down my list. I was the very first KOTR winner. I've been multiple time US Champion and World Champion. In fact, I was the first ever WCCWF World Champion! And I've also won MITB!! So while you've accomplished a lot, I've accomplished quite a bit myself!!

Sikotic: Indeed you have. And that's why us two are at the top right now.

Nelson: And yet, there is only room for one of us to be at the top. Which means there is only one way to settle this. At Retribution, I want a re-match for the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title. But we've had that much, so let's make it a bit more interesting.

Sikotic: How do you make a World Title match even bigger?

Nelson: You're the WCCWF Canadian Champion. I'm the WCCWF US Champion. For the first time ever, let's put all three titles at stake. Winner takes all. The first ever, triple champion.

Sikotic: There's a lot to lose, and yet a lot to gain. And I've never backed down from any challenge. So P. Nelson, I accept your challenge!

*Sikotic sticks his hand out for Nelson to shake. Nelson shakes Sikotic's hand. Mo Z. Dizzle's theme then hits the speakers as the CEO makes his way onto the stage.*

Dizzle: Don't worry gentlemen, I'm not here to veto the idea even though I can. It's an excellent idea. At Retribution, the main event will be P. Nelson vs. Sikotic where the WCCWF Canadian, US, and World Titles will all be on the line. Winner takes all. Loser leaves with remorse. And we crown the first ever, triple champion!!

*Dizzle's theme hits the speakers again as the camera fades out.*

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1746 on: July 15, 2011, 10:27:03 AM »
*We go backstage where there is a ton of commotion going on. We see a few officials holding Grim back while referees and other officials are tending to someone on the ground. Upon a further look, we see that its Lucifer that's been laid out.*

Grim: Lucifer, you need to know your role and realize who the one true monster is! Lest you forget, I was here before YOU! For far too long, you've held me back. This Sunday at Retribution, we're going to settle it once and for all. This Sunday, we're going to go one-on-one in a Last Man Standing match!! See you at Sunday, brother!!

*Grim laughs eerily before walking away as officials tend to Lucifer.*
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 11:57:40 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1747 on: July 16, 2011, 12:12:28 AM »
WWE Money In The Bank Card (written in order of importance)

WWE Title:
Cena (c) vs. Punk

World Title:
Orton (c) vs. Christian

RAW MITB Ladder Match:
*****Just predict the winner*****
Del Rio vs. Mysterio vs. R-Truth vs. Kofi vs. Bourne vs. Swagger vs. Riley vs. Miz

Smackdown MITB Ladder Match:
*****Just predict the winner*****
Sheamus vs. Sin Cara vs. Rhodes vs. Bryan vs. Gabriel vs. Slater vs. Kane vs. Barrett

Big Show vs. Mark Henry

Divas Title:
Kelly Kelly vs. Brie Bella

--------------------------------------

WCCWF Retribution Card

Match 1:
M Dogg vs. AG

Match 2: Last Man Standing
Grim vs. Lucifer
Rules:   Predict winner (4 points)
Predict how they win – pin, submission, DQ or knockout (2 points)
Maximum points: 6 points

Match 3: WCCWF World, US, & Canadian Titles Match
Sikotic vs. P. Nelson

--------------------------------------

Due date: Sunday July 17th, 2011 at 7:30PM EST
Reminders being sent Friday night, Saturday evening, and Sunday morning.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 12:27:30 AM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1748 on: July 16, 2011, 12:20:18 AM »
Grim's Predictions:

Cena vs. Punk = Cena wins; pin
Orton vs. Christian = Christian wins; pin
RAW MITB Match = Del Rio wins
SD MITB Match = Barrett wins
Big Show vs. Mark Henry = Big Show wins; pin
Kelly Kelly vs. Brie Bella = Kelly Kelly wins; pin

------------------------------------

Lucifer's Predictions:

Cena vs. Punk = Cena wins; pin
Orton vs. Christian = Orton wins; pin
RAW MITB Ladder Match = Del Rio wins
SD MITB Ladder Match = Sheamus wins
Big Show vs. Mark Henry = Mark Henry wins; pin

------------------------------------

Due date: Sunday July 17th, 2011 at 7:30PM EST (4:30 PM PST)
Submitted by: All predictions received
Waiting on: Nobody
Reminders being sent Friday night, Saturday evening, and Sunday morning.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 06:02:10 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1749 on: August 01, 2011, 04:56:40 PM »
WWE Money in the Bank Results

Cena vs. Punk = Punk wins; pin
Orton vs. Christian = Christian wins; DQ
RAW MITB Ladder Match = Del Rio wins
SD MITB Ladder Match = Bryan wins
Big Show vs. Mark Henry = Mark Henry wins; pin

WCCWF Retribution Results

*Fireworks explode in the building. We see the fans standing on their feet, cheering in excitement for WCCWF’s Retribution event. The theme song, Be Yourself by Audioslave, plays throughout the building. We are welcomed to the show by Sean Mooney and JBL. The commentating duo run down the card as the fans start settling into their seats. The camera view then goes to ringside for the opening match.*

Match 1: M Dogg vs. AG

*We see a brief clip of how the feud between M Dogg and AG generated, stemming from their matches for the WCCWF Canadian Title. The clip ends showing parts of their match participation in the Feral Fourway match at Journey To Honour. Back to ringside, we hear M Dogg’s theme hit the speakers as the fans boo him. SM & JBL mention the previous feud between AG and M Dogg where M Dogg was able to capture the WCCWF Canadian Champion and become the first WCCWF star to hold all three titles at least once. M Dogg enters the ring, climbs to the second turnbuckle, and then taunts the crowd a bit before preparing for the match. AG’s theme hits the speakers the next as the fans cheer him. AG greets the fans while making his way down to the ring. SM & JBL mention that AG has cooled off as of lately and looks to maybe gain some of that momentum back tonight. AG enters the ring and prepares for the match. The bell rings and the match begins…*

M Dogg’s Predictions:
Cena vs. Punk = Punk wins; pin = 2 points
Orton vs. Christian = Orton wins; pin = 0 points
RAW MITB Ladder Match = Del Rio wins = 2 points
SD MITB Ladder Match = Sheamus wins = 0 points
Big Show vs. Mark Henry = Big Show wins; pin = 0 points
Kelly Kelly vs. Brie Bella = Kelly Kelly wins; pin = 2 points
M DOGG’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS

AG’s Predictions:
Cena vs. Punk = Cena wins; submission = 1 point
RAW MITB Ladder Match = Riley wins = 0 points
SD MITB Ladder Match = Sin Cara wins = 0 points
AG’S TOTAL POINTS = 3 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In a back and forth match, we see AG working over M Dogg. With M Dogg sitting in the bottom corner, we see AG deliver a couple of stomps on M Dogg. AG then gets M Dogg back to his feet and nails a couple of headbutts. As M Dogg grabs his head, AG climbs to the second turnbuckle and delivers a bulldog. AG goes for a cover but only gets a two-count. AG gets M Dogg back to his feet and delivers an inverted atomic drop. AG grabs M Dogg from behind and looks to nail a German suplex but M Dogg blocks off the hold with a couple of elbow shots. M Dogg then delivers a couple of left hand jabs and right hand chops. M Dogg then follows up with a spinning kick to AG’s gut. M Dogg then grabs AG and sets up for a powerbomb. As M Dogg delivers the powerbomb, he follows up with a pin attempt but only gets a two-count. M Dogg then gets AG back to his feet and delivers a couple more chops to send AG into the corner. M Dogg whips AG across to the opposite side. M Dogg charges over to AG and nails a forearm smash. M Dogg then follows up with a jumping-twisting Enzuigiri. As AG staggers about, M Dogg grabs AG again and whips him to the opposite corner one more time. M Dogg tries to deliver a high-knee lift but AG side steps and M Dogg crashes right-knee first into the turnbuckle. As M Dogg falls to the mat, AG tries a jackknife pin attempt but only gets a two-count. Both stars get to their feet but AG gets the momentum in his favour by delivering a dropkick to M Dogg’s knee, following up with a DDT. AG then grabs M Dogg by his leg and drags him over to the bottom rope. AG sets M Dogg’s leg on the bottom rope and nails a couple of seated sentons on M Dogg. AG then applies a figure-four leglock on M Dogg. M Dogg screams in pain but refuses to give up. After a couple of minutes, M Dogg is finally able to reach over and grab a hold of the bottom rope. AG then breaks the hold and seems to be a bit frustrated. AG then stomps again a bit at M Dogg’s leg. AG then grabs M Dogg and tries to set up for the sharpshooter. M Dogg is able to block the hold and instead uses his legs to shove AG into the turnbuckle. As AG holds his neck and staggers in the ring, M Dogg gets to his feet. M Dogg then charges over and delivers a huge spear to AG. M Dogg goes for a pin but gets a two-count and also seems a little irate. M Dogg gets AG to his feet and sets up on the turnbuckle. M Dogg nails a couple of jabs to AG’s gut. M Dogg then grabs AG and delivers a Muscle Buster. M Dogg covers AG and gets the three-count to win the match!!

Winner of the Match = M DOGG

After the Match:
The ref raises M Dogg’s arm as his theme hits the speakers. The ref then helps AG out of the ring. The fans boo M Dogg as SM & JBL recap the match. M Dogg briefly celebrates in the ring before also making his way backstage.

Match 2: Last Man Standing Match
Grim vs. Lucifer

*A video clip shows the feud that’s resurfaced between Lucifer and Grim. The video clip ends showing Grim standing over Lucifer after Grim attacked Lucifer this past week. Back to ringside, the lights go out in the building. Grim’s theme hits the speakers. The fans boo Grim as he makes his way down to the ring with his scythe in hand. SM & JBL mention how grim won the 2011 KOTR Tournament. Grim leaves his scythe on the outside and enters the ring; Grim then sets off a pyro in usual fashion. The lights go out in the building again as Lucifer’s theme hit the speakers. The fans cheer Lucifer as he makes his way down to the ring. SM & JBL mention that this will be a Last Man Standing match and may be the last match between Grim and Lucifer for this current chapter. Lucifer climbs the steps and raises his arms to bring the lights back on into the building. Lucifer enters the ring and prepares for the match as well. The two monsters get face-to-face before the ref separates them briefly. The bell is rung and the match is underway…*

Grim’s Predictions:
Cena vs. Punk = Cena wins; pin = 0 points
Orton vs. Christian = Christian wins; pin = 4 points
RAW MITB Match = Del Rio wins = 6 points
SD MITB Match = Barrett wins = 0 points
Kelly Kelly vs. Brie Bella = Kelly Kelly wins; pin = 6 points
GRIM’S TOTAL POINTS = 16 POINTS

Lucifer’s Predictions:
Cena vs. Punk = Cena wins; pin = 0 points
RAW MITB Ladder Match = Del Rio wins = 6 points
SD MITB Ladder Match = Sheamus wins = 0 points
Big Show vs. Mark Henry = Mark Henry wins; pin = 6 points
Kelly Kelly vs. Brie Bella = Kelly Kelly wins; pin = 6 points
LUCIFER’S TOTAL POINTS = 18 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In a thrilling match, we see Lucifer in control over Grim. Lucifer stands on the outside of the ring and Grim is on the mat. Lucifer drags Grim over and nails a couple of elbow shots across the chest of Grim. Lucifer then climbs back onto the ring apron and delivers a huge legdrop. Lucifer then grabs Grim and brings him to the outside. Lucifer scoops Grim up and drops him face-first across the announce table. The ref tells Lucifer to get back into the ring and then starts a 10-count. As the ref is counting, we see Lucifer run off one side of the ring and then deliver a leaping clothesline over the top rope onto Grim into the announce table! The ref starts a 10-count again on both monsters. Both of them get up at the 7-count mark. The two exchange offense with Lucifer nailing punches while Grim delivers uppercuts. Lucifer starts to get the upperhand. Lucifer then grabs Grim and tries to whip him into the steel steps. Grim counters and instead whips Lucifer into the ropes, causing Lucifer to flip over the steps. Grim then walks over and nails a couple of stomps on Lucifer. Grim gets Lucifer to his feet and nails a couple of uppercuts again. Grim then scoops Lucifer and drops him throat first across the barricade. Grim then grabs Lucifer again and drives him back-first into the edge of the ring. Grim again grabs Lucifer and drives him back-first into the steel post to knock him onto the floor. Grim rolls back into the ring as the ref starts a 10-count again. Lucifer is able to get up at the count of 7. Grim looks frustrated and exits the ring. Grim delivers a couple of kicks to Lucifer’s gut before rolling him back into the ring. Grim rolls into the ring again as well. Grim gets Lucifer to his feet and nails an uppercut. Grim then scoops Lucifer up and hits a back-breaker. Grim tells the ref to count again. The ref starts the count but Grim is able to get up at the count of 8. Grim gets upset and kicks the ropes. Grim then whips Lucifer into the corner. Grim then grabs Lucifer by the throat and starts climbing the turnbuckles. SM & JBL mention that it looks like Grim is going to hit a Chokeslam from the top. As both monsters get to the top, Lucifer is able to grab Grim by the throat. Both struggle a bit before flying off the top and crashing into the announce table! The ref exits the ring and starts a 10-count once again. Both monsters look like they won’t be able to get up. As the ref gets to the 7-count mark, we see them both flinching up. As the ref gets to the 9-count mark, Lucifer uses the barricade to get to his feet. Grim meanwhile is still laid out. The ref reaches the 10-count mark but Grim is not able to get up. Lucifer wins the match!

Winner of the Match = LUCIFER

After the Match:
Lucifer’s theme plays on the speakers as the ref raises his arm. Lucifer then again falls to the ground. We see officials and EMTs make their way out to check on both guys. SM & JBL summarize the grueling match as both guys are then helped to the back.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1750 on: August 01, 2011, 04:58:25 PM »
Match 3: WCCWF World, US, & Canadian Titles Match
Sikotic vs. P. Nelson

*A video clip shows Nelson winning MITB and Sikotic winning the WCCWF Canadian Title at WR. The clip then goes on to show Sikotic beating Nelson at Journey To Honour. The clip then shows the encounter between Sikotic and P. Nelson where Nelson issued the challenge of having all three titles on the line at Retribution. The clip ends showing Sikotic accepting the challenge and both stars shaking hands on the agreement of the match with a voice-over of Mo Z. Dizzle approving the match. Back to ringside, we hear Nelson’s theme hit the speakers as the WCCWF US Champion makes his way to the ring with the US Title over his shoulder, being booed by the fans. SM & JBL mention that Nelson is a multiple-time World & US Champion, but never the Canadian Champion. Nelson enters the ring, climbs to the second turnbuckle and holds the WCCWF US Title high in the air as the fans boo him some more. Nelson then hands the ref his WCCWF US Title. Sikotic’s music hits the speakers next as the fans explode in cheers for the WCCWF World and Canadian Champion. Sikotic makes his way to the ring with both the WCCWF World & Canadian Titles draped over both his shoulders. SM & JBL mention that Sikotic has accomplished everything that there is to in the WCCWF and will look to be the first ever triple champion in the WCCWF. Sikotic enters the ring and climbs to the second turnbuckle. Sikotic holds both of his titles high in the air and poses for the crowd as they take some pictures. Sikotic then gets off the turnbuckle and hands his titles to the ref as well. The ref first holds up the WCCWF Canadian Title, then the WCCWF US Title, and finally the WCCWF World Heavyweight Title to signal it a match for all three titles. The ref then hands the titles to the time keeper, one by one. The bell then rings to start the main event match…*

Sikotic’s Predictions:
Orton vs. Christian = Christian wins; pin = 1 point
RAW MITB Ladder Match = Del Rio wins = 2 points
SD MITB Ladder Match = Cody Rhodes wins = 0 points
Big Show vs. Mark Henry = Mark Henry wins; pin = 2 points
SIKOTIC’S TOTAL POINTS = 9 POINTS

P. Nelson’s Predictions:
RAW MITB Ladder Match = R-Truth wins = 0 points
SD MITB Ladder Match = Kane wins = 0 points
P. NELSON’S TOTAL POINTS = 4 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In an exciting main event, we see Sikotic in control of the match. With Nelson in the corner, we see Sikotic nail a couple of punches on Nelson. Sikotic grabs Nelson and whips him into the ropes. Sikotic tries a backbody drop but instead is met with a kick to the face and chest by Nelson. Nelson then follows up with a spinebuster. Nelson goes for a pin but only gets a two-count. Nelson then applies a body scissors submission and headlock on Sikotic. Sikotic yells in pain but refuses to tap out. Nelson briefly let’s go of the headlock to drill a couple of punches to Sikotic’s skull before re-applying the headlock. Sikotic still refuses to give up as the ref keeps checking. Nelson eventually breaks the hold out of frustrating and nails a couple of elbow drops to Sikotic’s ribs. Nelson then taunts the crowd as the crowd boos him. Nelson goes back to work on Sikotic. Nelson gets Sikotic to his feet and whips him into the corner, following up with a clothesline. Nelson then delivers a few shoulder thrusts to Sikotic’s gut. As Sikotic clenches his gut, Nelson grabs a hold of him and lifts him up for a vertical suplex. Nelson holds Sikotic up in the air for a few seconds before delivering the suplex. Nelson goes for another cover but again only gets a two-count. Nelson gets to his feet and climbs to the top turnbuckle. Nelson then delivers a flying elbow drop to Sikotic’s chest. Nelson goes for another pin but again get a two-count. Nelson looks steamed and slaps the mat before telling the ref he’s counting slowly. Nelson gets Sikotic back up to his feet and bodyslams him a couple of times. Nelson again goes up to the top and tries for another flying elbow drop. As he flies off, Sikotic rolls out of the way and Nelson crashes elbow first onto the ring mat. Both guys are on the mat as the fans cheer for Sikotic. Nelson gets to his feet, holding his elbow. Meanwhile, we see Sikotic also leap up. Nelson tries punching Sikotic but Sikotic blocks the attempts and instead delivers punches of his own. Sikotic then whips Nelson into the ropes and follows up with a spinebuster. Nelson gets to his feet holding his back. Sikotic scoops Nelson onto his shoulders and delivers a Samoan Drop. Sikotic goes for a cover but gets a two-count. Sikotic then waits for Nelson to get up. With Nelson up to his feet, Sikotic sets up for the Sik Bottom. Nelson blocks the hold and nails elbow shots to the side of Sikotic’s head. Nelson then kicks Sikotic in the gut and hits the Nelson Bomb! Nelson goes for a cover but Sikotic is able to kick at 2 & a ½. Nelson is fuming at this point. Nelson waits for Sikotic to get up, looking to hit a spear. As Sikotic gets to his feet, Nelson charges over, Sikotic moves out of the way and Nelson crashes elbow first into the steel post. Sikotic grabs a hold of nelson and hits a Sik Bottom. Sikotic covers Nelson but Nelson also kicks out at 2 & a ½. Sikotic looks confused and annoyed. Sikotic then gets Nelson up to his feet, kicks him in the gut, and hits a DDT. Sikotic again gets Nelson up and hits a second Sik Bottom. Sikotic then covers Nelson and gets a three-count to win the match and become the first ever triple champion!!

Winner of the Match; STILL WCCWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION & WCCWF CANADIAN CHAMPION; AND NEW WCCWF US CHAMPION = SIKOTIC

After the Match:
The ref raises Sikotic’s arm high in the air as a sea of cheers is heard from the fans. The ref gets all three titles and hands them to Sikotic as Sikotic’s theme hits the speakers. The ref then helps nelson out of the ring and to the back. SM & JBL review the main event while Sikotic celebrates in the ring. SM & JBL then thank all the viewers for watching WCCWF’s Retribution event. We see confetti come down from the ceiling. The camera view goes back to Sikotic, where Sikotic is in the ring; he has the WCCWF US & Canadian Titles over his left shoulder and the WCCWF World Title over his right shoulder. The show ends with Sikotic holding all three titles and everyone in the audience simultaneously chanting “Sikotic!”

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1751 on: August 01, 2011, 05:02:40 PM »
Sikotic, here is your WCCWF US Title:

Sikotic™

« Reply #1752 on: August 01, 2011, 11:03:13 PM »
 :o

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1753 on: August 02, 2011, 01:27:43 AM »
:o

Indeed. SummerSmash is going up...going to be a hot summer storyline wise.

Watch out for some major promos coming out henceforth.

Sikotic™

« Reply #1754 on: August 04, 2011, 03:26:11 PM »
*Sikotic's music hits and the only man in WCCWF history to hold every championship at the same time walks down to the ring with nearly 100 pounds of gold in his possession. He steps into the ring and grabs the microphone*

Ya know guys.....

*The crowd starts chanting "Sik! Sik! Sik!" while the Triple Champion smiles back*

Thank you. Thank you. However, I have something very important I would like to say. About 5 years ago, the WCCWF was founded. I was lucky enough to be at the very first event. For a long time, I didn't stand out. I won some, but I lost most. I came at a cross roads where I had to decide whether or not I wanted to be the best in the world at wrestling or place my efforts somewhere else. Well, I think it's safe to say all of these years later that I made my decision. Without a shadow of a doubt, I am the best in this business today and nobody can take that away from me.

*Fans start cheering*

I know you fans have booed me out of arenas and cheered me. But I know that regardless of the reaction I get in an arena, you've always respected me. That was one of the things that motivated me to become the cream of the crop: respect. From the fans. From my peers. Nelson: a hell of a match last night and you are one of the greats. Grim and Lucifer: Those two big men have probably beaten me up the most. M Dogg: Whether we're on the same team or opponents, we have always brought out the best in each other and will always have one of the greatest rivalries in WCCWF history. Everyone else in this company: if you've respected me, then I respect you back.

The thing is.....there's one guy who has never really shown me the proper respect. And that man is the boss. Dizzle, I've tried to earn your respect, but you clearly don't want to respect me. You don't respect your employees. Most importantly, you don't respect the fans. But you know what? After this Sunday when I beat Nelson for the US title, the power in this company has shifted. That's right, I hold every title in this company now other than Chairman/CEO. Think about it like this: if you leave the company, there's another pencil necked geek in a suit that can come in and do your job. If I leave the company, you no longer have a US Champ, a Canadian Champ, a World Heavyweight Champ, but most importantly...........the WCCWF loses all credibility.

You will show us respect from now on, Dizzle. As long as I am the Triple Champion, I hold more weight in this company than you now. You will also listen to us, Dizzle........the wrestlers and the fans. Otherwise...........I. WALK!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Sikotic walks out of the ring as the fans are in disbelief by Sikotic's ultimatum. A shot backstage shows the WCCWF talent talking in front of a TV monitor in the back confused and unsure about Sik's vagueness since he made no demands other than respect*

THA SAUCE HOUSE