Author Topic: ICE CUBE on 106 & park (N.W.A album?)  (Read 1718 times)

Raphael

Re: ICE CUBE on 106 & park (N.W.A album?)
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2006, 12:35:09 AM »
yess a new nwa album. With lil eazy would be great ;D

S.La*

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2006, 12:57:20 AM »
To make a good an N.W.A album correctly, they need DJ Yella... otherwise it would just be Ice Cube, Dr. Dre and MC Ren.

They better not add any other rappers like The Game... it's alright if they include Snoop Dogg in the group, but anyone else... that's a nay.

ChinBo37

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2006, 01:37:43 AM »
another NWA album might be nice but I would prefer a WSC album

I banged the shit out of Terrorist Threats  8)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2006, 04:29:54 AM »
Of course Id rather hear new N.W.A., mainly becuase Mack 10 ruins everything in WSCG. I have always dreamed of Mc Ren replacing Mack 10,lol.

And Snoopy was nice on Chin Check, he fit in well.

MIC

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2006, 04:40:28 AM »
They've been waiting on Dre since 2001 dropped.....it isn't going to happen

2001? I remember this huge article in Rap Pages to commemorate the 3rd anniversary of Eazy's passing.
Cube, Ren and Yella were already talking about doing a NWA reunion album and that they were just waiting for Dre.

So I agree, not going to happen.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 04:42:03 AM by MIC »

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2006, 04:49:12 AM »
To make a good an N.W.A album correctly, they need DJ Yella... otherwise it would just be Ice Cube, Dr. Dre and MC Ren.

They better not add any other rappers like The Game... it's alright if they include Snoop Dogg in the group, but anyone else... that's a nay.

Snoop this, Lil Eazy that... >:(

Hell yeah Yella should def be a part of it!!!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2006, 04:50:19 AM »
It's always "we're just waiting on Dre" doesn't matter who's album it is (Snoop/Dre, NWA, The Game), I don't see it happening.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2006, 04:51:37 AM »
It's always "we're just waiting on Dre" doesn't matter who's album it is (Snoop/Dre, NWA, The Game), I don't see it happening.

Helter Skelter anyone?

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2006, 04:52:53 AM »
anothe wsc album would be dope

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2006, 04:53:09 AM »

Helter Skelter anyone?

I'm going out to buy that today, I might pick up Chairmen Of The Boards and Break Up To Make Up at the same time.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2006, 05:01:03 AM »

Helter Skelter anyone?

I'm going out to buy that today, I might pick up Chairmen Of The Boards and Break Up To Make Up at the same time.

:D

~Loyalty Is Everything~

The Predator

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2006, 07:06:01 AM »
NWA chin check lyrics :
[Ice Cube]
Look my nigga, we can scatter like buckshots
Let's get together, make a record
Why the fuck not?
[MC Ren]
Why the fuck not?
[Dr Dre]
Why the fuck not?
[Snoop Dogg]
Why the fuck not?''

It doubt it will ever happen. Eve has more priority then a NWA record. :-\

Back in the day Dre would produce 100 miles and runnin, then Efil4Zaggin then a chronic shortly after and then a Doggystyle, remixes, ep's, songs for other artists.

Now it seems just producing a few songs on his artists records zaps all his studio time. Detox is taking time as it is.

The funny thing is back in the day he was producing everything himself with Yella, D.O.C etc..just assisting and helping him do whatever he wanted them to do.

Now he has a legion of producers he works with his music output has amazingly decreased and the quality after 2001 lp is erm not on the level that he used to put out.

During the up in smoke tour Dre said he was going to fully produce the NWA lp. After Detox i cant see him producing another full lp for a long time.

As for NWA he's the only one who has not said why he wont release a NWA album. Next time someone interviews him or one of his close artists like Em they should ask him ''why the fuck not?'' >:(

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2006, 08:46:40 AM »
WTF, WHY THE HELL DOES CUBE HAVE GRILLS???!??? He only has the bottom ones, but hell nah

suckaa free

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2006, 02:36:53 PM »

and if you think Lil Eazy should replace Eazy - eat a dick & die slow

mang, shut the fuck up.  nobody is saying that Lil-E should "replace" his father.  nobody can ever come close to filling in Eazy-E shoes.  lil-e can only continue his father's legend through his own success.  give the dude a chance mang, he is his son of the man who created gansta rap...dont you think that if eazy could choose he would pick his own son to rep him in the new NWA album?

suckaa free

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2006, 02:40:50 PM »

Why the fuck should Snoop be in NWA?  because he is dre's first protege and he is from cali?  fuck that.  First of all, everybody thats in NWA is from Compton.  Second, how is Snoop going to "replace" Eazy after talking all that shit on the Chronic?  Yea Dre and Eazy were beefin too, but Dre was actually in the group.

i agree that they should not include rappers like the game though...