Author Topic: Eminem speaks about Proof  (Read 1284 times)

Leggy Hendrix

Re: Eminem speaks about Proof
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2006, 03:25:06 AM »
pfff at people actually sayin "i wonder how Eminemīs feeling?". but yet no oneīs sayin "i wonder how Proofīs wife and kids are feeling?", and thatīs what motherfuckers should be worried about. itīs 1 thing to lose a friend itīs another to lose your significant other/father. and fuck the media for making this all about Marshall.

R.I.P. Proof

yup...dude was married with 5 kids...tragic...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2006, 04:01:38 AM »
It's not all about Eminem, still gotta feel for him tho.
NO MORE WAR

ABN

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2006, 04:06:21 AM »
absolutely, but how Proofīs real family is feeling is what people and the media should really focus on. coz friends come and go but family ties last forever whether you like it or not.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2006, 04:12:29 AM »
absolutely, but how Proofīs real family is feeling is what people and the media should really focus on. coz friends come and go but family ties last forever whether you like it or not.

I feel for everyone involved.

However some people may feel that it would be worse for his best friend of 15-20 years more than his wife.

He may have been closer to Em than his wife - you can't tell.  I wouldn't just say we should focus on his wife - just bcoz she was his wife.

Of course I feel for her and his kids.

But when it comes to "who will miss him more", it's impossible to tell.  That's why I feel for everyone involved.
NO MORE WAR

ABN

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2006, 04:16:32 AM »
of course itīs fucked up for everyone involved, donīt think anyone gonna try to debate that but it is fucked up that the media tries to make it all about Marshall.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2006, 04:17:31 AM »
of course itīs fucked up for everyone involved, donīt think anyone gonna try to debate that but it is fucked up that the media tries to make it all about Marshall.

Yeah i agree.
NO MORE WAR

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2006, 04:21:23 AM »
I feel for everyone involved.

However some people may feel that it would be worse for his best friend of 15-20 years more than his wife.

He may have been closer to Em than his wife - you can't tell.  I wouldn't just say we should focus on his wife - just bcoz she was his wife.

Of course I feel for her and his kids.

But when it comes to "who will miss him more", it's impossible to tell.  That's why I feel for everyone involved.

I agree. And yeah, it's a nice speech from Em.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2006, 04:45:53 AM »
thats a nice lil dedication speach

The Predator

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2006, 07:23:29 AM »
Lil Jon didn't actually say it, he screamed it... ugh.

"WE GOTTA STOP KILLIN EACH OTHER MY NIGGAS!! PROOF WAS A REAL NIGGA. A GOOD NIGGA. NIGGA HAD A WIFE AND KIDS!! HE LOOKED OUT FOR NIGGAS. ALWAYS CRACKIN JOKES AND MAKIN MOTHERFUCKERS LAUGH. WUT DA FUCK!! THIS SHIT WAS PROB OVER SOME BULLSHIT. AINT MANY REAL MOTHERFUCKERS LEF. THIS SHIT GOTTA STOP!! REST IN PEACE MY NIGGA!!"

AINT MANY REAL MOTHERFUCKERS LEF. wtf??? hahaha joker

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2006, 07:50:27 AM »
that is on some real shit.  brings a tear to the eye

rip proof

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2006, 08:04:00 AM »
real genuine speech from Em. proof was like  a brother to Em and its hard for all those related to Proof, his family as well as his closest friends. to leave behind 5 kids and a wife is tragic and something no kid should go through.

Lil Jon didn't actually say it, he screamed it... ugh.

"WE GOTTA STOP KILLIN EACH OTHER MY NIGGAS!! PROOF WAS A REAL NIGGA. A GOOD NIGGA. NIGGA HAD A WIFE AND KIDS!! HE LOOKED OUT FOR NIGGAS. ALWAYS CRACKIN JOKES AND MAKIN MOTHERFUCKERS LAUGH. WUT DA FUCK!! THIS SHIT WAS PROB OVER SOME BULLSHIT. AINT MANY REAL MOTHERFUCKERS LEF. THIS SHIT GOTTA STOP!! REST IN PEACE MY NIGGA!!"

is there any actual proof that lil jon screamed it out like that or is it just some dude putting all his words in capital lettters? i doubt lil jon would use his infamous screaming tantics in a situation like this. id expect the cat to have more empathy than that.

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2006, 08:38:31 AM »
THAT WAS SOME DEEP SHIT, ONCE AGIAN RIP PROOF.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2006, 09:14:54 AM »
yo arsonist make ur sig smaller homie

RIP Proof

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

youngmessnucca

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2006, 11:34:08 AM »
nice speech by em, i cant imagine what Proofs family & friends must be going through like that

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2006, 12:27:49 PM »
pfff at people actually sayin "i wonder how Eminemīs feeling?". but yet no oneīs sayin "i wonder how Proofīs wife and kids are feeling?", and thatīs what motherfuckers should be worried about. itīs 1 thing to lose a friend itīs another to lose your significant other/father. and fuck the media for making this all about Marshall.

R.I.P. Proof