Author Topic: Why Kobe is the 2006 NBA MVP.  (Read 644 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: Why Kobe is the 2006 NBA MVP.
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2006, 05:01:41 PM »
Sorry Now Im blowed, but if Ron Artest hadnt missed all that time he would def be a candidate.  I live in Sac with League Pass so I catch all there games and the impact he has had on Sacramento is incredible

acbaylove

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2006, 05:04:27 PM »
Sorry Now Im blowed, but if Ron Artest hadnt missed all that time he would def be a candidate.  I live in Sac with League Pass so I catch all there games and the impact he has had on Sacramento is incredible

Yeah he's a good player, i've always loved him. But c'mon, he's not MVP candidate. 37 good games ain't enought. Maybe in the next season..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2006, 05:43:12 PM »
LMFAO@Ron Artest being close to an MVP candidate. He's shooting a dreaded 39% from the field and taking wayyy too many shots. He's quietly destroying Sacramento and pissing off the other players. They can be so much better if they moved the ball around and used Artest mainly for defense, but Artest suggests on going one on one and being the 1st option when he's not even close to being the best offensive weapon on their team...The other players and Rick Adleman were getting pissed as fuck at him, he's been bitching in post-game interviews that he's not getting enough touches when he's getting way too many...They've been playing good, but they're gunna get bounced by San Antonio in the first round. Good defender, yes? MVP candidate? HELL NO!

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2006, 06:17:19 PM »
What are you talking about man he hasnt pissed off any of the players, you just bash him cause you hate him.  Give me a break I live in Sacramento man and I see all the games and see all the press in the newspaper and there is nothing but love from everyone in regards to ron artest.  He has brought that toughness and confidence to the Kings which they have missed since Webber left, Yeah they will get beat by SA but so would the Lakers as well. 

Sorry buddy but I would take the Kings over the Lakers any day, all you got is Kobe and Odom they have Bonzi, Artest, Shareef, K. Thomas, B. Miller, and Bibby.

Kings with Artest > Lakers   any day of the week  your just in denial cause you HATE Artest, I hate Kobe but I can still admit hes the baddest motherfucker in the game you hate Artest but you wont admit hes one of the best all around players in the game which he is, peace

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2006, 06:36:53 PM »
YALL KINGS FAN

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/7273/222222222222yl1az.png

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4092/6b15gi.jpg

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9767/queens2se2nb0ir.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 8)

I GOT SOMETHING 4 YALL BITCH ASS QUEENS FAN

OH YEAH AND YALL BITCH ASS HEAT FAN IM DISSIN YALL FOOL TO 8)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 06:43:44 PM by LAKERS_FAN89 »

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2006, 06:43:21 PM »
i don't know the MVP voting is crazy sometimes, you really can't say.  i remember thinking Jordan would win the MVP hands down for both the 97 nd 98 seasons but it ended it up going to Karl Malone.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2006, 06:44:59 PM »
Ron Artest did do a lot for the kings, but he's not MVP worthy yet.

Sacaramento would be scary if they could've got Artest but kept Webber & Stookairaqi
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2006, 07:46:42 PM »
What are you talking about man he hasnt pissed off any of the players, you just bash him cause you hate him.  Give me a break I live in Sacramento man and I see all the games and see all the press in the newspaper and there is nothing but love from everyone in regards to ron artest.  He has brought that toughness and confidence to the Kings which they have missed since Webber left, Yeah they will get beat by SA but so would the Lakers as well. 

Sorry buddy but I would take the Kings over the Lakers any day, all you got is Kobe and Odom they have Bonzi, Artest, Shareef, K. Thomas, B. Miller, and Bibby.

Kings with Artest > Lakers   any day of the week  your just in denial cause you HATE Artest, I hate Kobe but I can still admit hes the baddest motherfucker in the game you hate Artest but you wont admit hes one of the best all around players in the game which he is, pea

Are you kidding me?! LOL! It's KNOWN that Artest said the Kings' offense needs to run through him which had A LOT of players and the coach pissed, you should know that if you live in Sacramento...On top of that, he's shooting 39% from the field!!! How can you be an MVP candidate and shoot 39%?? That is fuckin' ridiculous...It's not like I'm denying he's a good player and an awesome defender, cuz he is, but anyone who knows anything will tell you he's no MVP...Also,Lakers last 10=7-3...Kings last 10=6-4...'Nuff sizlaid. :-*

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2006, 09:03:28 PM »
Just got my issue yesterday, SI is giving it to Nash.

Doggystylin

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2006, 10:26:42 PM »
I can't believe that this is even a question, Kobe is by far the MVP, everyone else is playing great but Kobe is just on another planet this season. Just like the article said, take those players away from their teams and see what would happen, Lakers would have nothing. Suns have a strong cast, same with Dallas, Miami, Detriot and every other player considered for MVP besides Kobe

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2006, 11:03:21 PM »
yea Kobe should get MVP this season IMO,if they dont give it to kobe then give it to nash,but i think kobe should get it

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

wcsoldier

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2006, 11:31:34 PM »
Kobe is on another level , a whole another level... And please someone answer this question : how  can Nash  be the mvp when he's outmatched by Billups and T.Parker in every single game they play against each other ?? He can't stop both coz he's a terrible defender... so to be MVP , you have at least to be able to outshine others top players at your position, don't you have ??

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2006, 01:23:32 AM »
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/9906/mvp3ky8gi.jpg

kobe MVP always motherfucker^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
WHERE THOSE QUEENS FAN AT?? ;D

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2006, 01:44:06 AM »
Kobe is on another level , a whole another level... And please someone answer this question : how can Nash be the mvp when he's outmatched by Billups and T.Parker in every single game they play against each other ?? He can't stop both coz he's a terrible defender... so to be MVP , you have at least to be able to outshine others top players at your position, don't you have ??

He has outshined other players at his position, I don't see very many point gaurds getting their teams 50+ wins without Amare Stoudamire whos their best big man and most dominant player on the offence and has been injured all season, what makes it even more remarkable is after the team traded away both Joe Johnson and Quentin Richardson for a bunch of crappy players and still Nash is making these guys look good and has the team cruising to another division title with 52 wins...I don't think Nash should win MVP but come on you have to give credit when it is due

wcsoldier

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2006, 02:31:28 AM »
Kobe is on another level , a whole another level... And please someone answer this question : how can Nash be the mvp when he's outmatched by Billups and T.Parker in every single game they play against each other ?? He can't stop both coz he's a terrible defender... so to be MVP , you have at least to be able to outshine others top players at your position, don't you have ??

He has outshined other players at his position, I don't see very many point gaurds getting their teams 50+ wins without Amare Stoudamire whos their best big man and most dominant player on the offence and has been injured all season, what makes it even more remarkable is after the team traded away both Joe Johnson and Quentin Richardson for a bunch of crappy players and still Nash is making these guys look good and has the team cruising to another division title with 52 wins...I don't think Nash should win MVP but come on you have to give credit when it is due
You don't get it.... I'm talking about Billups and T. Parker... of course he has outshined players at his position  :-X. And once again give credit to the Suns system too...