Author Topic: WWE Ain't Shit  (Read 959 times)

xGlimpsex

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I. Will. Not. Lose.
WWE Ain't Shit
« on: April 17, 2006, 02:41:32 AM »
It's all about the Indies! PWG, ROH, CZW, IWA-MS. Go to www.youtube.com and search those feds. Watch the vids and enjoy.
Hip Hop: Live, Breathe, Sleep it.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WWE Ain't Shit
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 03:59:10 AM »
they are just the minor leagues kid, they'll let them do anythin in those so they can b spotted for either tna or wwe
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 08:21:10 AM »
lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 12:19:27 PM »
True. The action and some storylines are much better in some of those feds. Alot of these feds are just spot fests though. No psychology whatsoever.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 03:53:04 PM »
True. The action and some storylines are much better in some of those feds. Alot of these feds are just spot fests though. No psychology whatsoever.

Most are because the wrestlers are trying to get noticed but ROH has had it's share of great matches. The CM Punk vs Joe matches were as good if not better than anything the WWE has produced in a very long time. And the Joe vs Kobashi match astounding.

xGlimpsex

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I. Will. Not. Lose.
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2006, 04:42:00 PM »
Glad to see others dig it. Not an ignorant comment. Certain feds shit on WWE, and TNA.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2006, 04:44:33 PM »
Glad to see others dig it. Not an ignorant comment. Certain feds shit on WWE, and TNA.

TNA is just getting started asa serious proimotion and if you watch the PPVs there is no way you can say anyone shits on them. The TNA PPVs may not be the best ever but they are good enough to not be shit on. And for the record, Noah is where it's at.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2006, 06:44:20 PM »

Most are because the wrestlers are trying to get noticed but ROH has had it's share of great matches. The CM Punk vs Joe matches were as good if not better than anything the WWE has produced in a very long time. And the Joe vs Kobashi match astounding.

Oh definitely. There's great talent out there, I'm not denying that. That's why the WWE seeks them and eventually ruins the majority of their careers. CM Punk and Samoa Joe are both great.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

xGlimpsex

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I. Will. Not. Lose.
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2006, 06:52:05 PM »

TNA is just getting started asa serious proimotion and if you watch the PPVs there is no way you can say anyone shits on them. The TNA PPVs may not be the best ever but they are good enough to not be shit on. And for the record, Noah is where it's at.

We both have our opinions. Watch an ROH show and drop thoughts.

xGlimpsex

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I. Will. Not. Lose.
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2006, 06:55:19 PM »

PWG - Kevin Steen vs. Super Dragon music video

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2006, 06:55:50 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I've been watching ROH for a very long time. I love it aand as a whole think the wrestling is better than TNA. I just don't think it shits on TNA. Joe vs Styles vs Daniels is just as good as 99% of the best ROH matches. Remember that there are quite a few ex-ROH guys at TNA.

Oh definitely. There's great talent out there, I'm not denying that. That's why the WWE seeks them and eventually ruins the majority of their careers. CM Punk and Samoa Joe are both great.

It's just a shame WWE doesn't focus more in actual wrestling. Only the established names get to work real matches, and most of the indy guys need real matches to become estalished. If Samoa Joe took the WWE contract I bet he would have been the character Jamal is playing right now and that would have been terrible for wrestling fans everywhere. I think CM Pink only signed because he was a big fan of WWE and dreams of being at Mania one day. If TNA keeps getting better and Punk ends up at Mania in some goofball angle I could see him jumping over and finishing his feud with Joe at TNA. I hope so anyway. Unless they end up giving Punk his just due at WWE, then I'll be fine with that too.

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2006, 07:14:28 PM »
Now that Joe is with TNA and had matches with guys like AJ Styles, his buzz is bigger than ever. If he signed with WWE, he would be somewhere in Ohio for a few years until they decide to put him in a thong so he can ram people's face with his ass.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

xGlimpsex

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I. Will. Not. Lose.
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2006, 07:37:03 PM »
I just prefer some Indy feds over the mainstream shit. 0The 3-way in TNA was good, but TNA doesn't really have a match like that at every show.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2006, 09:07:30 PM »
I just prefer some Indy feds over the mainstream shit. 0The 3-way in TNA was good, but TNA doesn't really have a match like that at every show.

Yeah but the PPVs are filled with enough good matches to make them worth the money. Joe vs Daniels last Thursday on TV was another great match.

Do you ever watch Noah?

xGlimpsex

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I. Will. Not. Lose.
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2006, 09:27:31 PM »

Yeah but the PPVs are filled with enough good matches to make them worth the money. Joe vs Daniels last Thursday on TV was another great match.

Do you ever watch Noah?

I only got 2-3 vids. That 7/10/04 Dome show is piff.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 09:31:33 PM by xGlimpsex »