Author Topic: Cali Gas Prices, fuckin killer mang  (Read 1563 times)

We Fly High

Re: Cali Gas Prices, fuckin killer mang
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2006, 09:00:16 PM »
i drive an SUV, but pretty soon imma return it to my pops... this shits too crazy. easily 60 dollars for a fill up. but i try to limit my driving at all cost now... so a full fill up can last me about two weeks tops. its only an 8 mile roudn trip to work so its not too bad. Arco ro Exxon is cheapest here. but arco sucks cos they onl accepy atm or cash. and atm always charges a fee.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2006, 12:40:22 PM »
Arco is my place. The one in my area is usually .10 cheaper than the rest.

You better change that...Arco has the absolute worst gas. They've had various law-suits in the past for mixing their gas with water and other shit...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2006, 12:42:19 PM »
man when i use my sister's 05 Lexus IS300 i HAVE to put Chevron Supreme which is fuckin bitch!  but when i drive my chevy cav gas is ok.

You don't really have to...The cheapest gas at Chevron (regular) is still better than the high-grade gas at Arco.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2006, 12:43:53 PM »
This is insane.

When I got my first car, gas was $0.97 a gallon. For $10 I could fill up my car. Now it's $3.29 a gallon. Crazy.

I'm just glad I no longer have to make that 62 mile commute to Northridge. That was murder. I'm still spending over $60 a week in gas easily.

Hopefully people will trade in their gas guzzler SUV's so the demand can ease up a bit. This problem is our own doing, our desire for massive SUV's and trucks and V8 motors is doing us in. Also, the government suppressing alternative fuel technology didn't help either.

97 cents? How old are you man? I never remember it being THAT cheap. I remember it was down to $1.87 about a year and a half ago though...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2006, 12:44:51 PM »
It was about 5-7 years ago when the gas was under a buck

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2006, 12:45:32 PM »
It was about 5-7 years ago when the gas was under a buck

Well, I wasn't driving back then, so I don't really remember...