Author Topic: May 1st: A Day Without An Immigrant  (Read 3237 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: May 1st: A Day Without An Immigrant
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2006, 08:27:18 PM »
Cwalker = bubbleboy.....fuckin lame ass.  i hope you find yourself in a latino neighborhood one day...all alone.  then we'll then see how much you love latinos after that.

:banana_dss: :banana_dsf:

lol no homo dude, i meant he gets fucked up not fucked.

y u gotta break his heart like that?

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

J Bananas

« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2006, 09:12:46 PM »
i hope one day cwalker is tossed to a pack of violent black homos who will proceed to gang rape and torture him to death

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2006, 09:13:29 PM »
i hope one day cwalker is tossed to a pack of violent black homos who will proceed to gang rape and torture him to death

LMAO

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2006, 04:13:05 PM »

Actually I am cool with blacks. I went to the same high school as Lebron James.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2006, 04:15:56 PM »
I have also never met a Sri Lankan

count your blessings
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2006, 05:15:26 PM »

You deserve the Medal of Honor then.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2006, 05:37:38 PM »

he definately fucked ur sister.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2006, 05:43:03 PM »

he definately fucked ur sister.

If Lebron had so much as even tried to talk to my sister I would have broken his legs and he never would have become the star he is today.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 05:44:40 PM by Real American is Active »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2006, 05:44:05 PM »
Even if your sister wanted that black dick inside of her? 

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2006, 05:45:43 PM »

My sister was the same grade as Lebron and would have never even thought like that. No white girls want to fuck black guys. That is just a stereotype.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2006, 05:52:33 PM »

My sister was the same grade as Lebron and would have never even thought like that. No white girls want to fuck black guys. That is just a stereotype.

How do you know what she did in her personal life?  Since it's probably taboo in your family to have the girls date black guys she probably did it behind the family's back.  Sexual attraction is color blind

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2006, 05:53:09 PM »
Why is this turning into a race issue?  Every American on this board stems from immigration, unless you're Native American.  So dissing immigration in general is assinine.  (Again, unless you're Native American and you have every justification in the world ;D)

I admit I probably need some enlightenment when it comes to this immigration issue, so please shed some light and show some patience here.  This is primarily associated with Mexicans, correct? Is the primary issue that it will now be a felony for employers to knowingly employ workers who are illegal?  Now there is NO DEBATE about the impact of Mexicans in the work force.  There is a meat packing plant north of the town I live in which employs 750 people, 500 of which are Mexican.  If they collectively don't show up for work, the place is basically inoperable.  So their presence is felt.

But, what is stopping them from becoming legit US citizens?  Is it a very difficult process, or is it that they would rather exploit the system?  Again, I don't know the answer and am asking honest questions.  I don't care if you're Mexican, Italian, Canadian, Cambodian, or Afghan, you should be welcome here.  But I think the only catch is that that individual be a legal US citizen.

Now obviously lots of cats in here are living in Cali, and are Mexican.  Please shed some light on the plight of your people and this issue.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2006, 05:55:46 PM »
Why is this turning into a race issue?  Every American on this board stems from immigration, unless you're Native American.  So dissing immigration in general is assinine.  (Again, unless you're Native American and you have every justification in the world ;D)
Native Americans immigrated here too (how else did they get here?).

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2006, 06:00:52 PM »
Why is this turning into a race issue?  Every American on this board stems from immigration, unless you're Native American.  So dissing immigration in general is assinine.  (Again, unless you're Native American and you have every justification in the world ;D)

I admit I probably need some enlightenment when it comes to this immigration issue, so please shed some light and show some patience here.  This is primarily associated with Mexicans, correct? Is the primary issue that it will now be a felony for employers to knowingly employ workers who are illegal?  Now there is NO DEBATE about the impact of Mexicans in the work force.  There is a meat packing plant north of the town I live in which employs 750 people, 500 of which are Mexican.  If they collectively don't show up for work, the place is basically inoperable.  So their presence is felt.

But, what is stopping them from becoming legit US citizens?  Is it a very difficult process, or is it that they would rather exploit the system?  Again, I don't know the answer and am asking honest questions.  I don't care if you're Mexican, Italian, Canadian, Cambodian, or Afghan, you should be welcome here.  But I think the only catch is that that individual be a legal US citizen.

Now obviously lots of cats in here are living in Cali, and are Mexican.  Please shed some light on the plight of your people and this issue.

A lot of the immigrants have came here illegaly so they can't apply for residency status followed by applying for U.S Citizenship.  It's possible but it's a very rare situation.  The reason it's primarily associated with Mexicans is because they are the ones that have migrated to the U.S the most, because of the size of the country and it's location.  The people debating on the side of immigrants just want to get residency status, so that they won't have a negative supply and demand effect in the work force due to fact that most of them get paid below the minimum wage.  It's just another political issue that has really been blown out of proportion since it's an election year, a la gay marriage debate. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2006, 06:03:00 PM »

Of course she didn't bang Lebron. She's pregnant with my mulatto love child. We're thinking about naming him Jermaine or Rasheed. What do you think is the better name for your interracial nephew?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE