Author Topic: May 1st: A Day Without An Immigrant  (Read 3232 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: May 1st: A Day Without An Immigrant
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2006, 07:57:48 PM »
  Not every thing is a black and white thing. 

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2006, 08:37:00 PM »
Every situation is a differnt you fucktard.

Which pokes a huge hole in your attempted parellel as you stated earlier.  i'll post it again:

Not every thing is a black and white thing.

Says the guy who also said:

If my parents commit a crime, should I be punished too?

Do you not see the irony here?  Is this difficult for you to understand why I'm showing you those quotes?  I know you're frustrated because I made you realize it's your friends parents fault for his predicament and not the govt's.  But lets not deal with emotions like bitches. 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2006, 08:40:18 PM »
Obviously you're not seeing the point.  You're concentrating on situation of the immigration debate. 
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 08:42:26 PM by Javy Iz Inactive At the Moment »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2006, 08:45:57 PM »
I'm also not blaming the government.  I just find it as an unfortunate loophole. 

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2006, 08:57:31 PM »
YALL ARE MAKING THIS LIKE IS ONLY MEXICANS ...............ITS BLACKS,INDIANS,ASIANS,WHITES ETC.......................THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO HAVE A DREAM

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2006, 09:03:55 PM »

lol bet you it isn't

California doesn't have alot of crime, particularly gang violence? California isn't swamped with illegal immigrants who are overflowing their schools and hospitals? California doesn't have those ugly ass murals painted on every wall and building with neon colors that burn your retinas out?

We don't have those problems in ohio, thankfully.

The reason california's economy is still fucked up is because thanks to your Republican homies from Enron that raped the state and blamed it on then Gov. Gray Davis.  Newsflash:  Gangs are not just a latino thing, in fact it's not even a fucking illegal immigration thing.  I bet you most gang memebers are fuckign U.S Citizens.  Then we got the gangs from all the other ethnicities including your white brothers.  And shut your punk ass up about Murals...yeah that's a serious problem. Neon Colors?  WTF you are blinded by too many white dicks. 

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2006, 05:07:49 PM »
Props to the supporters and immigrants all over the United States for going out their with dignity and respect and keeping it peaceful and representing and getting heard! ....

i work in Downtown LA and we had TONS of people out here... ...

what do you guys think of today??

we had marches and rallies all over the uS today... New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, Denver, Boston and just about any big city in the country along with small  cities and ralies everywhere all very peaceful! from what i seen

Sikotic™

« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2006, 06:30:37 PM »
YALL ARE MAKING THIS LIKE IS ONLY MEXICANS ...............ITS BLACKS,INDIANS,ASIANS,WHITES ETC.......................THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO HAVE A DREAM

Dr. King, is that you?  :rubeyes:

Anywho, props to those niggas......y'all came correct. The numbers are just getting bigger in the streets. I'm sure the Congressmen can't even go out and fuck their prostitutes today out of panic.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DAYUM

« Reply #98 on: May 01, 2006, 06:42:41 PM »
it was a normal day for me today but prolly cus im not an illegal immigrant

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: May 01, 2006, 07:33:35 PM »
Did the illegal aliens really accomplish anything today? And do they really expect to win Americans to their cause by waving foreign flags in our faces, shutting down cities, and trying to hurt our economy with their strikes?

But anyway, life was any different for me here in Ohio. I guess illegal aliens are that important after all.

J Bananas

« Reply #100 on: May 01, 2006, 07:38:44 PM »
I'm very proud of you Mexicans for keeping it civil today; you struggled but you held back your frustration and anger. you are good mexicans, thank you for not stepping out of line. now hustle back to the car wash

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: May 01, 2006, 07:51:25 PM »
Did the illegal aliens really accomplish anything today? And do they really expect to win Americans to their cause by waving foreign flags in our faces, shutting down cities, and trying to hurt our economy with their strikes?

But anyway, life was any different for me here in Ohio. I guess illegal aliens are that important after all.

Word, they didn't accomplish anything.  I mean all they have done is make the Senate change a lot of parts of the bill that passed in the House of Reps  ::)  just that minor thing. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #102 on: May 01, 2006, 07:52:29 PM »

tsk, tsk....a little impatient aren't we?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

« Reply #103 on: May 01, 2006, 07:57:28 PM »
Lebron In Cwalker's sig: "His sister's gap was like this, but thank god she had a nigga like me"

J Bananas

« Reply #104 on: May 01, 2006, 07:58:50 PM »
Lebron In Cwalker's sig: "His sister's gap was like this, but thank god she had a nigga like me"

lmmfao