Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
23 (41.1%)
Los Angeles Lakers
33 (58.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 2006 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (45-37) vs Phoenix Suns (54-28)~ Round 1.  (Read 16760 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
BTW i just heard on FOX WEST that TIM THOMAS has a strained MCI not a tear but THOMAS is done for this series.
Sweet. The Lakers are a lock to make it to the 2nd round then. Bring on the Clippers (or Nuggets). Although we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves.

GangstaBoogy

clippers vs lakers in the confrence finals
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

rik

nah in the second round.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Battle 4 LA = E-Crazy's karma droppin down to -1000000

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Just got back from the game, the intensity was GREAT!...If you guys saw a guy holding a sign that said "KOBE IS THE REAL MVP" in big letters with no pictures, then you saw me...I doubt they showed my sign though, cuz they asked me to not put it up anymore in the 3rd quarter since it was 'too big'...Oh well, game was  great, I love how they're in out back pockets, just where we want them...Kobe has been quiet statistically, but is executing the offense the way Phil wants it brilliantly...Game 4 this Sunday should be great, I hope we keep it up, actually, I KNOW we will...I've been saying this ALL YEAR long. Also, like I said earlier, but people were doubting me, THANK GOD we're playing Phoenix in the 1st round, they're a great team to prepare on... 8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
nah in the second round.
Spurs vs Lakers in the confrence finals. 8)

Doggystylin

oh yeah, wen did y'all see nik? i gotta know when to get the lube & the :loopaper: out
According to Sunset it wasn't him. :(

if you guys are talkin about the guy that was holding the sign with kobe dunking, that wasnt nik, trust me, lol...
How do you know?

I know it wasn't NIK cause I know the guy, lol I just saw him last sunday

LAKERS_FAN89

Just got back from the game, the intensity was GREAT!...If you guys saw a guy holding a sign that said "KOBE IS THE REAL MVP" in big letters with no pictures, then you saw me...I doubt they showed my sign though, cuz they asked me to not put it up anymore in the 3rd quarter since it was 'too big'...Oh well, game was  great, I love how they're in out back pockets, just where we want them...Kobe has been quiet statistically, but is executing the offense the way Phil wants it brilliantly...Game 4 this Sunday should be great, I hope we keep it up, actually, I KNOW we will...I've been saying this ALL YEAR long. Also, like I said earlier, but people were doubting me, THANK GOD we're playing Phoenix in the 1st round, they're a great team to prepare on... 8)
damn yeah i saw a sign like that did u have a k8be jersey...u did it saw me i have a throwback blue and white l8kers shirt and i have curly hair...and i have 2 lakers flag it was a gold 1 and purple 1 and i have my gold rag in my left pocket!!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 12:18:48 AM by LAKERS_FAN89 »

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yea great game,anyone else beginning to fuckin hate raja bell. This guys just sucha  fuckin bitch,he elbowed and hit kwame in the face durin the game, then hacked Kobe on the wrist when the play was dead (got a tech for that) ,hes just a straight bitch,i had respect for him b4 this series but now dude is one of my least fav in the league,fuck raja bell >:(

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
u did it saw be i have a throwback blue and white l8kers shirt and i have curly hair...

real talk..GO Lakers 8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

LAKERS_FAN89

u did it saw be i have a throwback blue and white l8kers shirt and i have curly hair...

real talk..GO Lakers 8)

oh yes 8)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
so lakerfan89,were u at the game homie? kinda hard to tell from ur post hood 8)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
reppin the gold rag

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

LAKERS_FAN89

i went in the BAR watching the game and then when it finish when l8kers won i went when all the ppl at i had 2 lakers flag i was the only 1 that have the flag PPL JUST TALKING SHIT..THEY WAS LIKE FUCK THE SUNS AND ALL THAT SHIT IT WAS REALLY FUN 8)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i went in the BAR watching the game and then when it finish when l8kers won i went when all the ppl at i had 2 lakers flag i was the only 1 that have the flag PPL JUST TALKING SHIT..THEY WAS LIKE FUCK THE SUNS AND ALL THAT SHIT IT WAS REALLY FUN 8)

o shit,nice