Author Topic: Rod exposes himself as a FAKE! Admits being FAKE! ...get in here you fraud..  (Read 8173 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Although I do want to dispel the myth that everyone thinks white people who have a little money have it easy, and that that is all that matters.

I agree, I also find it DISGUSTING how black or latino ppl are 'cool' for their 'struggle', while any white boy is labeled a loser ass fag when he doesn't live a regular, easy life. Same goes for black or latino ppl who are 'cool' and 'ghetto' when their family is poor, but white ppl are 'trailer trash'...

Now this is no comment to talk shit about blacks or latinos, just about the way society treats them totally unequally... you see it goes both ways.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

herpes

^ are you saying your family is fucked up ?
*points to nose*

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
I agree, I also find it DISGUSTING how black or latino ppl are 'cool' for their 'struggle', while any white boy is labeled a loser ass fag when he doesn't live a regular, easy life. Same goes for black or latino ppl who are 'cool' and 'ghetto' when their family is poor, but white ppl are 'trailer trash'...

Now this is no comment to talk shit about blacks or latinos, just about the way society treats them totally unequally... you see it goes both ways.

"ghetto" isn't universally cool in the black community.  there is a distinction between being "street smart"/hip vs ghetto/ignorant within the black community.  this is a source of division among blacks along both educational and financial/success lines.  the black community simply offers a somewhat unified front to the outside world.

this is largely why oj, michael jackson, condi rice are largely supported by the black community even though within the community they aren't really that popular or beloved.  i'm not suggesting the support is a sham, it's a result of a cliquish mentality.

the bottom line is i disagree with your assertion that "ghetto" is embraced within the black community.  that is certainly not universal within the black community.

"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
wasn't it exactly you who criticized some dude for focusing his whole response on a single word, instead of making a statement about the gist of what was written?

nevermind tho, Im not only talkin about what blacks think, Im talkin bout everyone. It's no secret that there are white kids who look up to the cliche ghetto thug. it'd be news to me that ppl look up to the local trailer hick.

are you black? if so, do you really look down on blacks who live 2pac's struggle, lol? or blacks who are poor, livin in the projects, didnt finish high school n shit? It would be a real suprise to me.

ultimately, I just wish to show to ppl how different similiar life-styles are perceived by the rest of the world, when the only thing that really differs is skin color [and the things that come with it].

it's a thing that pisses me off big time, since I hate double standards with a passion.

this whole thing just came to my mind, since infinite gets mocked for "having a hard upcoming" while I know for a fucking fact that others get props and respect and love and what not for exactly the same basically.

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
wasn't it exactly you who criticized some dude for focusing his whole response on a single word, instead of making a statement about the gist of what was written?

i wasn't criticizing you; i disagreed with your assertion.  i only disagreed with that one point; i had no quarrel with the rest of your response.

nevermind tho, Im not only talkin about what blacks think, Im talkin bout everyone. It's no secret that there are white kids who look up to the cliche ghetto thug. it'd be news to me that ppl look up to the local trailer hick.

doesn't eminem celebrate the whole trailer park thing?  or britney spears?

are you black? if so, do you really look down on blacks who live 2pac's struggle, lol? or blacks who are poor, livin in the projects, didnt finish high school n shit? It would be a real suprise to me.

i am black; and no, i don't look down on the poor or tupac's struggle.  i appreciate the struggle.  struggle is important.  ghetto is used in many ways that stand for many different things; ghetto itself is not a negative word. i'm not arguing with the positive aspect of struggle; everyone appreciates that.
when you equated "ghetto cool" with "trailer trash" (as being the same, but perceived differently) that now has negative connotations; it's the negative celebration of blissful ignorance.  that is what i was speaking about.  the elements of society that mock education and dismiss the struggle as pointless; the elements that convince themselves they have no positive opportunities and thus give up; those are not accepted universally.

ultimately, I just wish to show to ppl how different similiar life-styles are perceived by the rest of the world, when the only thing that really differs is skin color [and the things that come with it].

where i disagreed with you was the mentality associated by those conditions.  poverty itself is a part of life, something people struggle to deal with; but within the black community that defeatest mentality that there is no better, and the celebration of ignorance often associated with it (often seen in hip hop music and videos) is not universally celebrated.

you mention pac, even pac is criticized for celebrating "thug life" and involving himself with gangs after achieving fame and wealth.  pac made some poor decisions which ultimately cost him his life.  it's one thing to come up in a gang, but to associate oneself with a gang and start banging @ 30 yrs old...that's something completely different.

this whole thing just came to my mind, since infinite gets mocked for "having a hard upcoming" while I know for a fucking fact that others get props and respect and love and what not for exactly the same basically.

you get props for overcoming, sure.  you don't get props simply for suffering...for that you get sympathy, empathy...but props?  you need to succeed for that.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 06:38:08 AM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com

I mean seriously, you're a white kid from the suburbs of America who had typical family problems and fell in love with a bitch who killed you on the inside. So you turned to Islam because that's WHAT WAS THERE AT THE TIME! You ever wonder why the finest most top notch females get with a guy who you don't feel is on her level? Because that guy was there at the RIGHT time, he saved her. Islam saved you. It could have been anything, it could have been another girl, it could have been drugs, it could have been a gang, but it happened to be some guy who you admired for his faith. And that's who inspired you to motivate yourself and pick up the Quran.

First of all, you don't know my background as well as you think you do, and don't be so certain that your upbringing was any more challenging than my own.

Secondly, you can't really speak on the impact of Islam in my life because you've never truly understood Islam for what it really is.  People don't truly understand something unless they make sacrifice for it.  We have a saying amongst the brothers I study with.  If you want to truly understand what we are studying, it can not be learned in a book, you have to make effort upon it.  Like Allah says in the Qu'ran, the book knowledge can become "like books on the back of a donkey" unless there is effort and sacrifice the reality will not enter your heart.

It's like a spoiled rich kid who grows up and his dad gives him everything.  Let's say his dad gives him a benz for his 16th birthday.  He may go out and wreck it the next day and think nothing of it.  Then, let's say another person works hard labor for ten years, works overtime every week, makes great sacrifice and effort, saving every dime until he finally is able to by the same car.  This individual will be much more careful with it, he'll spend hours washing and waxing it, and it will mean so much more to him.

It's the same concept in Islam.  You were born in a Muslim country.  So Islam was around you when you were a little kid.  But you never made any effort or sacrifice so the reality of the religion never entered your heart.  For me to go from being an average American white boy, drinking, partying, clubs, bars, at age 18, to travelling through Mekkah at age 20 was not an overnight transition.  I had to make alot of effort and sacrifice just to put my face to the floor the first time I performed the Islamic prayer.  I had to face alot of people who didn't understand me, and still do.  I'm not complaining, because it's actually only made me to value the religion even more.

Last point I want to make, is Islam wasn't just something that was in the right place at the right time.  Various demons I had been dealing with at the time of my conversion I'd actually been dealing with for a long time, and I'd been actively pursuing many avenues to change my internal and external condition for about 3 years, but it was to no avail. 

Call it conscious sublimation if you want.  I had been using my energy in ways that weren't constructive. Nothing I tried worked, but the change finally took place when I re-directed my energy's towards Islam.  Once you become certain that there is nothing worthy of one's devotion than the Highest Power, it sets all of your affairs in order.  You have one direction and that's to spend your life worshiping the Most High, the First, the Last, the Eternal Absolute.  You negate everything else.  Islam is the only religion that has the program that teaches a person how to do this.

And what did you sacrifise for Christianity exactly? You were born in it, saw the negatives and didn't give it a chance. And going to church with family doesn't mean anything, it isn't anywhere near the sacrifise you're talking about. I'm not saying that is what you should have done, but your analogy doesn't mean anything to me when you make statements like Islam is the ONLY religion that teaches you this, because it's nowhere near the truth. It can be teached to a person worshipping cows, it just depends how he or she takes it in at what point of life and what he or she gets out of it.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
That article was long, vague, and a little pointless. It went on about how Muslims are desciminated against, yet it doesn't mention a whole lot about Brown. Are you denying that he killed 2 cops? Are you saying it's justified to kill 2 cops? All I got from this artcle is that Muslims are being descriminated against. I already knew that (although this article takes it to a level where I think Infinite himself wrote it). It dosen't even go into detail about his situation. It goes on and on about Muslim discrimintation, talks about him, then tries to imply that he was a victim (of it) with no direct connection. H. Rap Brown, cop killer.

I modified my post and replaced it with an article that spends more time describing Jamil Al-Amin the man, and less time explaining the conspiracy to inprison him.
The thing is, I don't see him as a bad person. I've heard all about his community in Atlanta, his store, and all the things he has done. But you seem to paint him in an idealistic sence when he was far from perfect. He killed a cop. This can't be ignored just becuase of all the good things he did.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
^ man u sound like c walker
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
How do I sound like CWalker? Despite the fact that he was Black, and he shot 2 cops I said:
The thing is, I don't see him as a bad person. I've heard all about his community in Atlanta, his store, and all the things he has done. But you seem to paint him in an idealistic sence when he was far from perfect. He killed a cop. This can't be ignored just becuase of all the good things he did.
How soes that sound like CWalker?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
How do I sound like CWalker? Despite the fact that he was Black, and he shot 2 cops I said:

smh @ this ethiopian c walker
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

It's easy to talk shit behind a a computer screen, isn't it? ;)

herpes

tech even im intrigued, hows that sound like cwalker

Doggystylin

tech is homo, he doesnt know what hes doing, its ok

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Man...Im bustin this lil foo's balls. Every body in the yard will get checked by Tech to see if they bout it or not. Except some of the real Gs on this board that are already certified. Real recognize real.

Sunset over here is in P.C. after he got caught suckin some C-O's dick in the shower.

Banana boy and Tom are sitting together by the fence, chain smoking nasty Indian reserve cigarettes, talkin about things of interest to looney white boys.

C Walker serves ass to all the top Aryan nation bosses. And to all the niggaz too for the right price.

Kain is in the infirmatory right now. Homeboy shouldve known better. That pink fur and gucci golashes is cool in real life, but not on the yard boy.

And in the midst of all this I see Fresh Fish Ted, lying depressed in his cell holding a framed picture of his grand ma. I had to see if he had heart.

- Lewis Carroll

jeromechickenbone

Man...Im bustin this lil foo's balls. Every body in the yard will get checked by Tech to see if they bout it or not. Except some of the real Gs on this board that are already certified. Real recognize real.

Sunset over here is in P.C. after he got caught suckin some C-O's dick in the shower.

Banana boy and Tom are sitting together by the fence, chain smoking nasty Indian reserve cigarettes, talkin about things of interest to looney white boys.

C Walker serves ass to all the top Aryan nation bosses. And to all the niggaz too for the right price.

Kain is in the infirmatory right now. Homeboy shouldve known better. That pink fur and gucci golashes is cool in real life, but not on the yard boy.

And in the midst of all this I see Fresh Fish Ted, lying depressed in his cell holding a framed picture of his grand ma. I had to see if he had heart.

You really shouldn't try so hard.  Talking gangsta doesn't add mystique to your online character, it makes people laugh at you.  Not with you, AT YOU.