Author Topic: Rod exposes himself as a FAKE! Admits being FAKE! ...get in here you fraud..  (Read 8176 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

But if your not the snitch then its nik without a doubt... he made his girl take the fall that one time lol.

That rumor's about as fake as Rod... :-*
-The Legend

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
I dont know...alot of candidates. Wasnt your ass the one upset cuz a cop got murdered?

thats sounds highly snitch like to me  >:(

*hides sharpened toothbrush in ass*

*slowly approaches Ted*
LOL. Get that toothbrush away from me. You misunderstood me.

But the only way I'll be in a cell is if I some how recover from those bullet wounds shooting at the cops in "self defence".
I was shooting AT the cops. But since a white guy recetnly got aquited for armed robbery they didn't want to go punish a Black guy for this, fearing it would cause an upraor in the community (not to mention they shot me 6 times). So they gave me a smaller conviction (considering what I could of got).

oh....alright then...you cool

*takes toothbrush out of ass*

*puts it back in Toms drawer*

so plans off... me, you, and j bananas arent going to surround ted in the shower and show him what we think of snitches.... and too think i looked at my playboy stashed under my bed to get my excited for nothing

well its been fun, toms got work in 30 minutes

damn, I was gonna shank banana boy right after i dusted off ted....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I dont know...alot of candidates. Wasnt your ass the one upset cuz a cop got murdered?

*slowly approaches Ted*

But the only way I'll be in a cell is if I some how recover from those bullet wounds shooting at the cops in "self defence".
I was shooting AT the cops. But since a white guy recetnly got aquited for armed robbery they didn't want to go punish a Black guy for this, fearing it would cause an upraor in the community (not to mention they shot me 6 times). So they gave me a smaller conviction (considering what I could of got).

so plans off... me, you, and j bananas arent going to surround ted in the shower and show him what we think of snitches.... and too think i looked at my playboy stashed under my bed to get my excited for nothing

That's mean. You said I was cool. What did I do?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...

*slowly approaches Ted*

That's mean. You said I was cool. What did I do?

man thats when me and tom had snitch suspicions about u...but ure cool ....

for now
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

herpes

YOOO TOM HAd some of that jail hourse liquor made out of patatowes ya noy fucked up

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
i cum in da nayme of jeezes, by th powr of tha holy spit

Floydness

lol @ "fake it till you make it" thats so fucken lame

Floydness

But if your not the snitch then its nik without a doubt... he made his girl take the fall that one time lol.

That rumor's about as fake as Rod... :-*
-The Legend
:)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Bump this awesome thread.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
wow infinite calling niggas out...ive seen it all now.

Sikotic™

Damn.

Calls out people who grew up Muslim and calls them fake.

Calls out blacks and calls them Uncle Toms.

I'm sensing an identity crisis.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

Everyone's a phony except for Brian and black people who fit Brian's stereotype of what black people should be. 

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
brian is in touch with his inner african.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
^And by that, you mean he's had an African inside him? :-X

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I think something really bad happened to Infinite in late 2004.  He went a few weeks where every post he made was about how hip hop was dead.  Then he thought he was Master P for a few weeks.  Then, nearly every post since his Master P phase has been about Islam.  These have gotten more extreme and more obsessive as time went on.  

And I don't think he's faking it.  I don't think he could keep up a charade for this long, and dedicate as much time to reading and learning Islam.  I think he's had some serious problems and he's latched on to his religion and he's focused 100% of brain on it.  Talking about how he was frustrated being in class / work because he could have spent that time studying Islam.

Nice post, I have to admit.

Most of what people say against me at the forum is bullshit.. but this is one post where I have to admit someone was spot on.

...as far as the thread in general, Islam isn't my #1 focus now like it was then, but I do think I made some good points in this thread that most people were too conformist to recognize.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 08:58:10 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)