Author Topic: Rod exposes himself as a FAKE! Admits being FAKE! ...get in here you fraud..  (Read 8174 times)

Diabolical

et me know how policing the world was when u're about to reach the holy land

don't be a follower, be a leader

and yep this thread is unnesessary.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
^^^ Look and see who the people are that have so quickly responded in opposition to this thread.  Sometimes a thread like this can distinquish, and sort out, the real from the fake.  Now we can see them for what they are.  As the saying goes, "It is always the hurt dog that hollers."
If you want to talk about fake, look at you. You won't even admit to being white (well you have, then you will say something else). You talk shit about white people and Americans, genrealize them all, and then turn around and say all that shit doesn't apply to you.
If you want to see a fake, a liar, and man that contradicts himself, and a man who is one of the most ignorant people on this forum, read every post in
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=107663.0. And if you notice the part where he accuses me of quoting him out of context (despite the fact that it is neraly impossible because every quote comes with a link to its topic) I could easily give you other quotes to prove my point. Even Nibs, a Muslim, and a man who constanly sticks up for Infinite, agreed with me that he contradicts himslef.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
And for your information, "fake it till you make it" is not suppose to be taken literally. It's just a mind-state. It's the same one that makes America as successful as it is. For example, I used to go in studios acting like I'm an ammateur and I don't know what I'm doing. I'd spit a verse and the engineers would be like naw, you gotta do this and that and try to down talk me based on it. But I could spit the same verse today and have those cats LOVING it because I carry myself differently. I go in the studio now as this cat who you should already know! I make peoples feel like they should have already heard of ZILLA because I am a factor from this certain neighbourhood, and I been there and done that. It's a psychollogical sense of motivation you set in your own mind, and others at the same time. Fake in this case is not the literal sense of the word.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
What the hell? What a prick, you gotta grow up man.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
And for your information, "fake it till you make it" is not suppose to be taken literally. It's just a mind-state. It's the same one that makes America as successful as it is. For example, I used to go in studios acting like I'm an ammateur and I don't know what I'm doing. I'd spit a verse and the engineers would be like naw, you gotta do this and that and try to down talk me based on it. But I could spit the same verse today and have those cats LOVING it because I carry myself differently. I go in the studio now as this cat who you should already know! I make peoples feel like they should have already heard of ZILLA because I am a factor from this certain neighbourhood, and I been there and done that. It's a psychollogical sense of motivation you set in your own mind, and others at the same time. Fake in this case is not the literal sense of the word.

I was the under the impression that it meant pretend to do something until you are ready to do it for real. Like if you are studying to be a surgeon and you perform fake operations until you have it down and then you can do it for real. Otherwise you could kill the guy you are operating on.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
this thread was unneccessary
United Arab States

J Bananas

i think bryans just pissed cuz his arranged muslim wife caught aids from some homeless black dude ahahaha

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I don't HATE Islam. I love the principles. I got over 60 cuzzins that I know of, most Muslims. It's not about that at all. I'll denounce aspects of christianity just as fast when I see flaws. Man, me and Tech just had a long ass conversation about this in the PMs. He understands where I'm coming from because me and him have went through some of the same trials and tribulations to end up where we're at today.

It ain't all about that, there's one big difference between you and Tech.  Tech is a Muslim and you are not.  Tech declares himself openly to be a Muslim, and you on the other hand have openly declared yourself not to be a Muslim. 

What gives you the right to call me fake?

I didn't call you anything you didn't already declare yourself to be.  You put yourself out there.  You admitted your motto was "fake it till you make it".  It fits you perfectly though.  Even in your opening response to this thread your talking about putting a gun to my head.  The problem with that is, your trying to be some psuedo-badass and nobody is believing it, so your going to keep faking it till you make it, I guess. 

I didn't quote all of your post.  The rest of your post was just alot of assumptions, and I don't feel like playing make-believe with you.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Suga Foot

"fake it till you make it" is something I live by as well.  I was taught it in school, it's something they teach entrepreneurs.  It's often something you have to do.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
it's all good Adbul Cock, keep thinkin you're on top of everybody, keep worshippin the skys, let me know how policing the world was when u're about to reach the holy land

don't be a follower, be a leader

sky's the limit!

A good leader is a good follower.  We can not think ourselves to be the wisest and most powerful, therefore we must turn towards the One who is truly the most Powerful, the one who created all things and all conditions; and we must follow the knowledge and giudance that he has given us in the Qu'ran, in order to be successful.

This submission to Allah does not lower us, but it raises us many times over.  For all of our affairs are put in to order when you begin to worship the Creator, and refuse to follow and submit to anything within the creation.  A Muslim does not follow any person, place or thing, but only the highest power that created all things.

So in Islam there is the blueprint for leadership, because when you wake up and you heed the call to prayer, you are putting the body into motion, and people who are looking for signs of life in the body will recognize a Muslim who fasts and prays five times a day as one who has self-mastery and therefore can be a benefit to others.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
What the hell? What a prick, you gotta grow up man.

^^ Coming from another apostate.

Ask yourself why you have a problem with my comments about Rod, but when he has posted against me for the last couple years you never said a word.  The reason why is your as fake as he is.  Ya'll belong together.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^ Look and see who the people are that have so quickly responded in opposition to this thread.  Sometimes a thread like this can distinquish, and sort out, the real from the fake.  Now we can see them for what they are.  As the saying goes, "It is always the hurt dog that hollers."

^^ Again.  It's good to see the people who responded to this thread in Rod's defense.  Rod blasts me in a thread, only to agree with me that the Easter holiday was a fake holiday; and then he says his motto is "fake it till you make it."  Then he asks me how I could call him fake, and in a later paragraph talks about putting a gun to my head; trying to fake some thug image until he 'makes it'. 

Keep replying.  Let's see who else is as fake as Rod. 
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 10:07:08 PM by Hajj Abdul Infinite Ibrahim Islam Abu Muhammad Uthman »

Trauma-san

I'm just going to call you Brian because I can't pronounce your new name, but (honestly, no disrespect intended) could you explain what the significance of your name is?  It keeps getting longer it seems. 

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm just going to call you Brian because I can't pronounce your new name, but (honestly, no disrespect intended) could you explain what the significance of your name is?  It keeps getting longer it seems. 

That isn't what we are discussing in this thread.  You could have came in here and admitted that you know Rod is a fake, phony, counterfiet, psuedo badd-ass wanna-be-thug.  I know you believe that.  But you chose to talk about something alltogether different. 

Actually.. I won't continue with my current theme and go on and call you fake like I've called others.  Your a different category from Rod.  I'll call you a hypocrite, but I wouldn't call you a fake; and there is a difference.