Author Topic: Rod exposes himself as a FAKE! Admits being FAKE! ...get in here you fraud..  (Read 8179 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
you are white.

jeromechickenbone

I think something really bad happened to Infinite in late 2004.  He went a few weeks where every post he made was about how hip hop was dead.  Then he thought he was Master P for a few weeks.  Then, nearly every post since his Master P phase has been about Islam.  These have gotten more extreme and more obsessive as time went on.  

And I don't think he's faking it.  I don't think he could keep up a charade for this long, and dedicate as much time to reading and learning Islam.  I think he's had some serious problems and he's latched on to his religion and he's focused 100% of brain on it.  Talking about how he was frustrated being in class / work because he could have spent that time studying Islam.

Nice post, I have to admit.

Most of what people say against me at the forum is bullshit.. but this is one post where I have to admit someone was spot on.

...as far as the thread in general, Islam isn't my #1 focus now like it was then, but I do think I made some good points in this thread that most people were too conformist to recognize.
I vaguely remember posting that. I thought you were just hardcore trolling.

It's all good to have your views, and fuck anyone who has a problem with it. Trust me I've got some far out views myself. I think you make yourself a target sometimes because you can come across self-righteous and hypocritical.

Also, I'm sure you have some white guilt built up inside. And that's natural too because all you read about growing up is how whitey raped and pillaged and owned slaves. The reality is, it's not necessarily white people that did it, it's the elite ruling class which includes various races. It's these people who were doing all of the atrocious shit you read about in history books. But everything you read in those books has an underlying societal agenda that the powers that be wish to engrain in your head. The whole point of public schools is indoctrination into the system. That's it. It's not to make you an independent and critical thinker. So on some subconscious level they make YOU feel like you need to atone for THEIR mistakes. It's the way our entire system is set up.

Your Africa thread is dope, and you are a good writer when describing it all.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I think something really bad happened to Infinite in late 2004.  He went a few weeks where every post he made was about how hip hop was dead.  Then he thought he was Master P for a few weeks.  Then, nearly every post since his Master P phase has been about Islam.  These have gotten more extreme and more obsessive as time went on.  

And I don't think he's faking it.  I don't think he could keep up a charade for this long, and dedicate as much time to reading and learning Islam.  I think he's had some serious problems and he's latched on to his religion and he's focused 100% of brain on it.  Talking about how he was frustrated being in class / work because he could have spent that time studying Islam.

Nice post, I have to admit.

Most of what people say against me at the forum is bullshit.. but this is one post where I have to admit someone was spot on.

...as far as the thread in general, Islam isn't my #1 focus now like it was then, but I do think I made some good points in this thread that most people were too conformist to recognize.
I vaguely remember posting that. I thought you were just hardcore trolling.

It's all good to have your views, and fuck anyone who has a problem with it. Trust me I've got some far out views myself. I think you make yourself a target sometimes because you can come across self-righteous and hypocritical.

Also, I'm sure you have some white guilt built up inside. And that's natural too because all you read about growing up is how whitey raped and pillaged and owned slaves. The reality is, it's not necessarily white people that did it, it's the elite ruling class which includes various races. It's these people who were doing all of the atrocious shit you read about in history books. But everything you read in those books has an underlying societal agenda that the powers that be wish to engrain in your head. The whole point of public schools is indoctrination into the system. That's it. It's not to make you an independent and critical thinker. So on some subconscious level they make YOU feel like you need to atone for THEIR mistakes. It's the way our entire system is set up.

Your Africa thread is dope, and you are a good writer when describing it all.

Yeah... but remember though, this thread is from 2006 and I've experienced a lot since then and undergone major changes.  

I was heavy into the teachings of Malcolm X and Jamil Al Amin back in 2006.  They taught Pan-Americanism and Pan-Islamism.   They believed that the white man had always sought to divide and conquer, and so to combat that they sought to raise the self-esteem of blacks and Muslims.   So anytime they were critical of blacks and Muslims they attributed their negative behaviors as being products of white colonialism.   So I had sort of developed this idea that America was evil, and that the Muslim nations were some kind of utopia, and that any negative behaviors that existed in the Muslim world were only the biproducts of colonialism.  

This was of course compounded by my faith in orthodox Islam at the time.  I was traveling around with a sort of Muslims version of missionary's, a group known as the Jammat-Tabligh in those days and speaking to many Muslims and non-Muslims calling them to Islam.  So this was my life and way of thinking in 2006.  I had became Muslims way back in 00', and each year I got heavier into it.  Until finally in January 2007 I was living in the Emirates and I underwent a spiritual and psychological breakdown, and then had to re-evaluate my whole life when I came back to America.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 09:41:33 AM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
brian how does it feel to be a white man in america today?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

doesn't matter how it feels anymore.  I don't try to convince people of anything anymore.  Convince people of who I am or what I am, I don't do that anymore.  Unless it's because it was something I wanted to say anyway for my own enjoyment.  Like when I talk shit to you, it's something I enjoy, not because I actually think I can actually convince you to start making more meaningful posts.

So it doesn't matter what it's like to be a white man in America today.  Cause it doesn't' matter how fucked up America is or isn't, or how good or bad the white man has it these days.  Life is simple for me now in that regard; I just hang out with people I enjoy who like me and accept me for however I am, and the rest doesn't matter.

It's called, "finding freedom in an unfree world".
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

doesn't matter how it feels anymore.  I don't try to convince people of anything anymore.  Convince people of who I am or what I am, I don't do that anymore.  Unless it's because it was something I wanted to say anyway for my own enjoyment.  Like when I talk shit to you, it's something I enjoy, not because I actually think I can actually convince you to start making more meaningful posts.

So it doesn't matter what it's like to be a white man in America today.  Cause it doesn't' matter how fucked up America is or isn't, or how good or bad the white man has it these days.  Life is simple for me now in that regard; I just hang out with people I enjoy who like me and accept me for however I am, and the rest doesn't matter.

It's called, "finding freedom in an unfree world".

let me summarize this longwinded post in one sentence.

infinite is white

MUHFUKKA

you will never be accepted by real muslims and you know it lyin brian

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

I never had a problem being accepted by Muslims.  One of the things that makes Muslims happiest is converts to the religion.  So that was never a problem.

What I meant about acceptance was that I don't try to convince anybody to believe in anything these days.  Instead of spending my time trying to convince people of anything, I just deal with people who I already have common interests with.  So people like you I would avoid in my life, and the only reason I respond to you at the forum is just when you leave an opening for me to make a point I wanted to make anyway; or talk about something I enjoy talking about anyway... as is the case now.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Wait, Brian called himself
Hajj Abdul Infinite Ibrahim Islam Abu Muhammad Uthman?

wow, this cracker never ceases to surprise me.

bouli77

well every Muslim convert get a new name after their conversion... you know that Ribery's muslim first name is Bilal right ?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
brians islam name translates into

"white suburbanite who travels on his parents dime and is ashamed to be caucasian"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

I never had a problem being accepted by Muslims.  One of the things that makes Muslims happiest is converts to the religion.  So that was never a problem.
Are you sure about that? Cause you use to overcompensate WAY too much back in the day.

Sikotic™

I recall you mentioning how you're not as deep into Islam as you once were. Why is that?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I recall you mentioning how you're not as deep into Islam as you once were. Why is that?

In America, embracing Islam is an embrace of freedom.  Because it is counter-culture in America.  Your belief in God is strengthened by your worship, because nobody is forcing you to do it, and in fact people are actually working to keep you from it in America.

But when I tried to settle down and live in the Arabic Gulf at the end of 07', it was the opposite.  It was expected of me to perform certain behaviors as a Muslim.  I thought that the best Muslims had to be abroad, because truly devout Muslims would never want to leave in America.  But what I found was that over there most Muslims wish to come to the US, and Islam is expected and sometimes forced in the culture there.  So you have more blind followers who have never accepted the religion for themselves, and never had their beliefs challenged.  I was praying and worshiping over there but it had lost all of it's meaning.  Everything became robotic. 

Also, like what Jome guessed, something bad happened to me in 04', and it had to do with my naivety in Islam.  Islam was causing me to get in way over my head, and take on more than I was truly capable of.   The first 3 years as a Muslim I was around some good people that protected me from the consequences of some of my naivety, but in 04' I got mixed up with some of the wrong people and had some bad consequences.  But it only made me turn even deeper to my faith, and to get in even deeper over my head.

So finally it all crashed in January 06' when I was over in the Emirates.  This is all a long story short, but then I came back to America and had to re-evaluate my life, and since then I would call myself an individualist and Libertarian first, and a Muslim somewhere behind that.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 10:59:08 PM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛