Author Topic: Rod exposes himself as a FAKE! Admits being FAKE! ...get in here you fraud..  (Read 8170 times)

Sikotic™

So the fact that I oppose some aspects of Islam makes me an enemy of Islam?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
I was going to make a long response towards Infinite's response to me, but I decided against it. It just goes around in circles, so I think it best to avoid. Take care Infinite, have a nice day.

The most sensible words spoken in this thread.
I give a nice detailed infomative response and Lincoln steals the thunder with just 3 sentences. :( Now I understand why he as the lowest karma on this board. ;D

Being a straight shooter has it's advantages  ;D.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
What the hell? What a prick, you gotta grow up man.

^^ Coming from another apostate.

Ask yourself why you have a problem with my comments about Rod, but when he has posted against me for the last couple years you never said a word.  The reason why is your as fake as he is.  Ya'll belong together.

How is Linc any more an apostate than you are? You were raised Christian and you tunred your back on the glory of Jesus and his message and joined Islam. Linc was raised Christian and he was lost and thought Islam was the answer but then good ol' J.C. came a knockin' and Linc re-openned a door he once closed. If anything, Linc is less an apostate than you.

herpes

be easy on him guys.... believe it or not as fucked up as brian comes off, at one time he did have a good heart.  And believe it or not his turn to islam is not the reason he has a screw loose.  He has deep seeded issues he never bothered dealing with since he was a youth and in his teen year that left him ill prepared for the real world when he thought he was ready for it.  Duke has some real issues.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
I'm not even sure he's a real person. It would come as no surprise to me if he's an alias to someone working on a sociological study.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

herpes

I'm not even sure he's a real person. It would come as no surprise to me if he's an alias to someone working on a sociological study.

I agree, no doubt he is a bit to the extreme in his views but i think hes like cwalker now where he says stuff beyond extreme just to get a reaction out of us now.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Sometimes keeping faking it is a good thing. I think Infinite needs it explained by a fellow Muslim.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
be easy on him guys.... believe it or not as fucked up as brian comes off, at one time he did have a good heart.  And believe it or not his turn to islam is not the reason he has a screw loose.  He has deep seeded issues he never bothered dealing with since he was a youth and in his teen year that left him ill prepared for the real world when he thought he was ready for it.  Duke has some real issues.

"It is not the critic that counts.  The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena... who at best knows in the end the triumphs of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place will never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."

TR
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
So the fact that I oppose some aspects of Islam makes me an enemy of Islam?

No, I haven't known you to be somebody who is an enemy of Islam.  This is just one instance where we disagreed.  We've corresponded many times on this forum, I don't see you as someone I'm on a collision course with.  I'd like you to forgive me if I upset you, because your not someone that I want to be at odds with.  Much props and respects, peace.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Being a straight shooter has it's advantages  ;D.

It's not being a straight shooter, it's just playing polotics.  You went from being a Muslim to being a polotician.  The difference is a Muslim tries to please Allah and a polotician in your case is a populist (and I know that's a term you don't mind being tagged with).  So ofcourse, being a populist your going to give Rod a free pass for all the times he's attacked me personally and attacked my religion, but then your going to join with the rest of the crowd on this thread and call me names, and so on.  Whatever man, you don't got to question who I really am, your the one that isn't keeping it real; you go whichever way the wind blows.

WestCoasta

yo Infinite, keep it real dogg

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
brian stop....if you're trying to convert everyone to islam you're accomplishing the exact opposite...
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 10:04:24 AM by Don Jacob »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

jeromechickenbone

I think something really bad happened to Infinite in late 2004.  He went a few weeks where every post he made was about how hip hop was dead.  Then he thought he was Master P for a few weeks.  Then, nearly every post since his Master P phase has been about Islam.  These have gotten more extreme and more obsessive as time went on. 

And I don't think he's faking it.  I don't think he could keep up a charade for this long, and dedicate as much time to reading and learning Islam.  I think he's had some serious problems and he's latched on to his religion and he's focused 100% of brain on it.  Talking about how he was frustrated being in class / work because he could have spent that time studying Islam.

I can't imagine what would happen to his psyche if he ever came to the conclusion that organized religion ain't what he thought it was.  I think it'd be too much for him to handle.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
All I can say is this guy's a NUT. He goes through all these phases and he still hasn't truely figured out what to do with his identity. I'm not even going to try to state my points anymore. I truely believe there are fundamental problems that nothing I can say will change his views on anything he states. So I'm going to leave it at that.

And since this thread got so big, I'ma throw in some shameless promo....

www.servnu151.com
www.turfdout.com
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 05:42:17 PM by ZILLA THE GOODFELLA »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Ya'll really think there is seriously something wrong with Infinite? I always thought he was just ashamed of being white. So he thinks he could just preach a bunch about Islam, in hopes of some how being considered an Arab.