Author Topic: Should we legalize drugs?  (Read 4855 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Should we legalize drugs?
« on: April 26, 2006, 06:50:31 PM »
i say yes.  we should legalize but with a tax, we can then put that money into public services.  I think it would be a great idea to have a smoke shop, where you can go buy bud, smoke it there, but you can not leave while being high that way you will not be able to operate a vehicle and pose a danger to the community.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Should we legalize drugs?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 06:56:32 PM »
No way, Jose. This isn't Holland. Drug use should be discouraged because it is so harmful. I like things the way they are.

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006, 06:57:09 PM »
To a certain extend it should be legalized.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2006, 07:00:47 PM »
i say yes.  we should legalize but with a tax, we can then put that money into public services.  I think it would be a great idea to have a smoke shop, where you can go buy bud, smoke it there, but you can not leave while being high that way you will not be able to operate a vehicle and pose a danger to the community.
Other then weed and other "non harmful" drugs I don't think drugs should be leaglized.

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2006, 07:16:29 PM »
legalize EVERYTHING, survival of the fittest

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 08:13:29 PM »

thats like sayin you gotta chill at the bar until you sober up, you gonna sit in that shop for hours until you burn out?   Drivin would be treated like it is now, a DUI

and yea, i think it should be legalized....I dont think the governement has any right to tell you what you can and cant do....as long as it doesnt hurt anyone else. and dont tell me that it drains on our health care system.. If cigs and alcohol are legal, weed should be legal.  All the other drugs...well, the same goes, its a personal choice.  Its not like making it illegal is stopping anyone who wants to do it from doing it.  The govt should focuse more on education and prevention  than enforcement....i dont have a link, but im positive iv seen a study showing that education/prevention does more than the "war on drugs"

it would also eliminate the crime aspect from it....like how dropping prohibition stopped all the bootleggers, not to mention all the money the DEA wastes could be put into more important things
also if it was regulated and taxed....quality would be ensured, people would get EX with pure MDMA....not the shit laced with random chemicals etc

any drug addictions would get treated as they are now....but people could be more open about it, making it easier to get treated.

not to mention BC's economy would boom shakalaka boom.

does anyone know how the safe-shoot-up zone in Van City is workin out?
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2006, 08:22:21 PM »
legalize EVERYTHING, survival of the fittest

You mean hold people accountable for their actions?  This is 2006 dog, and Americans don't play that shit.

Eihtball

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2006, 08:33:05 PM »
I like things the way they are.

That by itself is a good reason to legalize sherm.

Although I'd prefer cocaine and heroin remain illegal...shit's profitable, and I need enough money to buy AK-47s' and AR-15s' so that my crew can wage war on the devil when the time comes.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2006, 08:47:03 PM »
Fuck no. Weed, sure, why not, but all that heavy shit? Nah, kids will get fucked up for life.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Eihtball

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2006, 08:51:27 PM »
Fuck no. Weed, sure, why not, but all that heavy shit? Nah, kids will get fucked up for life.

But I need that money...it will be used for benevolent purposes.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2006, 08:52:44 PM »
I think weed and only weed should. Even my Economics/Government teacher who was a cop back in the days said he wouldn't have a problem with it ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2006, 09:15:40 PM »

But I need that money...it will be used for benevolent purposes.

I know too many people fucked up on that hardcore shit. We're gonna have to cut back on your bank.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2006, 09:18:19 PM »
^^^+1 for that Spirit of the Truth shit :-*

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2006, 09:53:49 PM »

Dats right. Prop me you nin-com-fuckin-poops!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2006, 09:57:28 PM »

Dats right. Prop me you nin-com-fuckin-poops!
Ya HOUSE NIGGA :oi: