Author Topic: Should we legalize drugs?  (Read 4858 times)

ecrazy

Re: Should we legalize drugs?
« Reply #105 on: May 12, 2006, 01:14:38 AM »

dude i agreed that both of you have very good facts but even though it's Legal to have prescribed weed from a doctor for medical purposes, it doesn't really make weed 100% legal does it?  because you can still be convicted from it. 

The thing is, he's too stupid to understand that it's legal to get it prescribed from a doctor, even after I posted all those articles and links. That's why I didn't even wanna bother doing it...See his last reply? He still thinks medical marijuana is outlawed in every state, because a.)he can't read b.)he has no sort of understaning as to how state and federal laws operate c.)he's undisputedly the dumbest guy on WCC...He obviously didn't take Government in high school, because this idiot has no idea what's going on around him regarding Californias state on medical marijuana laws...It's actually pretty sad when you start thinking about it...
Dude, are you seriously ignoring everything i have posted? you just post some bullshit about how MEDICAL BOARDS will not do anything if you get prescribed Marijuana, HOW IS THAT PROVING THAT MEDICAL MARIJUANA IS LEGAL? Just Because your friends say its true does not mean its true. There is no Such thing as a "LEGAL" Cannabis Card. Your friends might have recieved it from a doctor, but it does not make it legal. Man,

why am i beginning to repeat myself? shit, nothing goes thru with you, its sad....your too stubborn, you have no argument, all you do is complain, you cannot make a valid point at all, and you think you made a point, but all you have done is thrown a insult. Im done with you. I feel like your parents, Dealing with a lost cause.

^^LMFAO@This moron playing himself. Arguing over something that is a fact. Pathetic. Ask your pops to read the articles for you, they do explain that Medical Marijuana IS in fact legal according to California law and that they can't get you in trouble unless they take you to federal court, which is a waste of time for them when they're dealing with a bullshit WEED charge. Oh, wait a minute... I am your pops.  Son.  ...You would be brainwashed, only you don't have a brain. You're simply an idiot... :-*
So wait, according to your logic, since they would not "Waste their time dealing with a bullshit weed charge" (which is a stupid thing to think anyway, but hey, its you) then that makes it legal?? LMAO!!! Dude, This thing has gone in circles, Face Facts...You've been sonned again, Let me add this one to the list!

IT IS LEGAL ACCORDING TO CALIFORNIA LAW, MORON!! FEDERAL LAW OVERRIDES CALIFORNIA LAW, BUT THEY'D HAVE TO TAKE IT TO A FEDERAL COURT TO MAKE IT A CASE. USUALLY MEDICAL MARIJUANA USERS DONT GET TAKEN TO FEDERAL COURT BECAUSE IT'S A LONG/COSTLY PROCESS...WHAT DONT YOU GET?!!?!?! YOU ARE A MORON. THIS IS SHIT THEY TEACH IN HIGH SCHOOL... :-X
Lets Make it a story, since your not getting anything im telling you or are ignoring my posts because your a retarded stubborn ass.

Little Spoiled Ass Elior is driving around in his daddy's car smoking a blunt.
*Whoop*Whoop (Thats the sound of the police)
Elior Pulls Over, puts the blunt down next to him, Pulls out His License and registration
Cop Comes up
"Whoa, Hey Kid, What is that" Says the Cop
"It's Ok, I Have a Cannabis Card" Says little Elior
"Haha" Says the Cop "Step outta the vehicle"
Elior Steps out, Angry and throwing a fit
 "But its legal because my friends have cannabis cards and its only a federal crime and you have to be an FBI Agent to Get at me for having weed because I have a Cannabis Card and it makes it legal. I know this, because Federal Law Overrides State law but the state law makes it legal, so the only way to get me is if your a fed."
Cops Laugh, Place Little Elior In Handcuffs, Look at his ID, And Laugh
"Why Are You Laughing?" Says Little Elior
"Your Name Is Elior, Thats a fruity ass name, sounds like a girl name" Says one of the cops
"Stop Laughing" Says Elior, "Im Gonna Tell My Dad, and you guys are going to get it" and he begins to cry
The cops stop
The Cop Then Begins to Read Elior His Rights
"WAIT, WHAT DID I DO! - ITS LEGAL!!!" Little Elior Screams out, Crying his little heart out
The Cop Then Explains to him What he is arresting him for:

You are being arrested For Unlawful Possesion of a controlled substance
Which states:

(b) Except as authorized by law, every person who possesses not
more than 28.5 grams of marijuana, other than concentrated cannabis,
is guilty of a misdemeanor and shall be punished by a fine of not
more than one hundred dollars ($100).  Notwithstanding other
provisions of law, if such person has been previously convicted three
or more times of an offense described in this subdivision during the
two-year period immediately preceding the date of commission of the
violation to be charged, the previous convictions shall also be
charged in the accusatory pleading and, if found to be true by the
jury upon a jury trial or by the court upon a court trial or if
admitted by the person, the provisions of Sections 1000.1 and 1000.2
of the Penal Code shall be applicable to him, and the court shall
divert and refer him for education, treatment, or rehabilitation,
without a court hearing or determination or the concurrence of the
district attorney, to an appropriate community program which will
accept him.  If the person is so diverted and referred he shall not
be subject to the fine specified in this subdivision.  If no
community program will accept him, the person shall be subject to the
fine specified in this subdivision.  In any case in which a person
is arrested for a violation of this subdivision and does not demand
to be taken before a magistrate, such person shall be released by the
arresting officer upon presentation of satisfactory evidence of
identity and giving his written promise to appear in court, as
provided in Section 853.6 of the Penal Code, and shall not be
subjected to booking.

(Here's The Important Fault where you should be reading very carefully)
The Cop Then Says:

"Yes, There was a state law that legalized Medical Marijuana, But There is a Federal Law that Overrides that Law, MAKING IT ABOLISHED AND OBSOLETE!!!! Which Means that, It's Non Existant, and Therefor, You Are Illegally In Posession of a Controlled Substance which By California Law, Is A misdemeanor. Just Because you hold a Cannabis Card does not Make It Legal, Because THE LAW IS GONE!!!!!"
The Cops Laughs Again
Little Elior Crys as the cops search his vehicle and find his Baggies, Scale And More Weed.
They Book Him For Intent to sell weed, take him to the local jail, His Daddy goes and Bails him out, He Goes Home and Tells Dubcc His Story....
And the Rest is an endless cycle.
THE END

J Bananas

« Reply #106 on: May 12, 2006, 01:16:41 AM »
^lol, wait who is Elior? lol what a gay name

ecrazy

« Reply #107 on: May 12, 2006, 01:35:54 AM »
^Thats NIK's Real Name

J Bananas

« Reply #108 on: May 12, 2006, 01:51:31 AM »
haha boy if thats how it really played out man what a bitchass story to tell

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #109 on: May 12, 2006, 05:11:43 PM »

dude i agreed that both of you have very good facts but even though it's Legal to have prescribed weed from a doctor for medical purposes, it doesn't really make weed 100% legal does it?  because you can still be convicted from it. 

The thing is, he's too stupid to understand that it's legal to get it prescribed from a doctor, even after I posted all those articles and links. That's why I didn't even wanna bother doing it...See his last reply? He still thinks medical marijuana is outlawed in every state, because a.)he can't read b.)he has no sort of understaning as to how state and federal laws operate c.)he's undisputedly the dumbest guy on WCC...He obviously didn't take Government in high school, because this idiot has no idea what's going on around him regarding Californias state on medical marijuana laws...It's actually pretty sad when you start thinking about it...
Dude, are you seriously ignoring everything i have posted? you just post some bullshit about how MEDICAL BOARDS will not do anything if you get prescribed Marijuana, HOW IS THAT PROVING THAT MEDICAL MARIJUANA IS LEGAL? Just Because your friends say its true does not mean its true. There is no Such thing as a "LEGAL" Cannabis Card. Your friends might have recieved it from a doctor, but it does not make it legal. Man,

why am i beginning to repeat myself? shit, nothing goes thru with you, its sad....your too stubborn, you have no argument, all you do is complain, you cannot make a valid point at all, and you think you made a point, but all you have done is thrown a insult. Im done with you. I feel like your parents, Dealing with a lost cause.

^^LMFAO@This moron playing himself. Arguing over something that is a fact. Pathetic. Ask your pops to read the articles for you, they do explain that Medical Marijuana IS in fact legal according to California law and that they can't get you in trouble unless they take you to federal court, which is a waste of time for them when they're dealing with a bullshit WEED charge. Oh, wait a minute... I am your pops.  Son.  ...You would be brainwashed, only you don't have a brain. You're simply an idiot... :-*
So wait, according to your logic, since they would not "Waste their time dealing with a bullshit weed charge" (which is a stupid thing to think anyway, but hey, its you) then that makes it legal?? LMAO!!! Dude, This thing has gone in circles, Face Facts...You've been sonned again, Let me add this one to the list!

IT IS LEGAL ACCORDING TO CALIFORNIA LAW, MORON!! FEDERAL LAW OVERRIDES CALIFORNIA LAW, BUT THEY'D HAVE TO TAKE IT TO A FEDERAL COURT TO MAKE IT A CASE. USUALLY MEDICAL MARIJUANA USERS DONT GET TAKEN TO FEDERAL COURT BECAUSE IT'S A LONG/COSTLY PROCESS...WHAT DONT YOU GET?!!?!?! YOU ARE A MORON. THIS IS SHIT THEY TEACH IN HIGH SCHOOL... :-X
Lets Make it a story, since your not getting anything im telling you or are ignoring my posts because your a retarded stubborn ass.

Elior Pulls Over, puts the blunt down next to him, Pulls out His License and registration
Cop Comes up
 "But its legal because my friends have cannabis cards and its only a federal crime and you have to be an FBI Agent to Get at me for having weed because I have a Cannabis Card and it makes it legal. I know this, because Federal Law Overrides State law but the state law makes it legal, so the only way to get me is if your a fed."
"Your Name Is Elior, Thats a fruity ass name, sounds like a girl name" Says one of the cops
"Stop Laughing" Says Elior, "Im Gonna Tell My Dad, and you guys are going to get it" and he begins to cry
The cops stop
"WAIT, WHAT DID I DO! - ITS LEGAL!!!" Little Elior Screams out, Crying his little heart out

Which states:

subjected to booking.

The Cop Then Says:

"Yes, There was a state law that legalized Medical Marijuana, But There is a Federal Law that Overrides that Law, MAKING IT ABOLISHED AND OBSOLETE!!!! Which Means that, It's Non Existant, and Therefor, You Are Illegally In Posession of a Controlled Substance which By California Law, Is A misdemeanor. Just Because you hold a Cannabis Card does not Make It Legal, Because THE LAW IS GONE!!!!!"
The Cops Laughs Again
Little Elior Crys as the cops search his vehicle and find his Baggies, Scale And More Weed.
They Book Him For Intent to sell weed, take him to the local jail, His Daddy goes and Bails him out, He Goes Home and Tells Dubcc His Story....
THE END

LMAO. You are pathetic, sitting there and writing up fictional stories about me. Sick shit. That is just very sad and I would go as far as considering whether you have a fascination with me. LOL. Elior is a Hebrew name, dickhead, you probably don't know how to pronounce it with your gay ass Mexican accent. Son, get off my nuts...Your story is impossible, STATE POLICE CANNOT GET YOU IN TROUBLE IF YOU ARE FOLLOWING STATE LAW. UNFORTUNATELY, YOU ARE WAY TOO DUMB TOO UNDESTAND THIS, DESPITE THE FACT THAT I HAVE PROVIDEF NUMEROUS ARTICLES ON THE SUBJECT. All that means now is that you're arguing facts, and any reply you make debating the subject is simply you sonning yourself over and over again...Take a good look at yourself in the mirror. You are the ugly insecure retard who sits alone at parties. It only took one picture to understand what a loser you really are. The only reason you continue to reply is because you're fascinated with me and want to feel like you came out on top. Also, you never have the balls to argue with people in real life, because you know you're retarded...It's just sad, really. Take this as a pointer. IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE WITH PEOPLE, A.)Don't show them your picture first if you wanna be taken seriously...B.)Make sure you're not arguing FACTS...and C.)Gain knowledge...You are dumb. The end.

ecrazy

« Reply #110 on: May 12, 2006, 05:23:22 PM »

Cop Comes up
The cops stop

Which states:

subjected to booking.

The Cop Then Says:

The Cops Laughs Again
THE END

LMAO. You are pathetic, sitting there and writing up fictional stories about me. Sick shit. That is just very sad and I would go as far as considering whether you have a fascination with me. LOL. Elior is a Hebrew name, dickhead, you probably don't know how to pronounce it with your gay ass Mexican accent. Son, get off my nuts...Your story is impossible, STATE POLICE CANNOT GET YOU IN TROUBLE IF YOU ARE FOLLOWING STATE LAW. UNFORTUNATELY, YOU ARE WAY TOO DUMB TOO UNDESTAND THIS, DESPITE THE FACT THAT I HAVE PROVIDEF NUMEROUS ARTICLES ON THE SUBJECT. All that means now is that you're arguing facts, and any reply you make debating the subject is simply you sonning yourself over and over again...Take a good look at yourself in the mirror. You are the ugly insecure retard who sits alone at parties. It only took one picture to understand what a loser you really are. The only reason you continue to reply is because you're fascinated with me and want to feel like you came out on top. Also, you never have the balls to argue with people in real life, because you know you're retarded...It's just sad, really. Take this as a pointer. IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE WITH PEOPLE, A.)Don't show them your picture first if you wanna be taken seriously...B.)Make sure you're not arguing FACTS...and C.)Gain knowledge...You are dumb. The end.
LMAO @ YOU STILL BELIEVING YOURSELF, With Fake ass proof from Pro Marijuana Propaganda Sites!!!!! Look In The Penal Code Books (Specifically PAGE 4 IN THE NEW EDITION, i have it at work, took a glimpse and boom, tuff actin tinactin - it was there, how if Federal Law Overrides State Law, It ABOLISHES That Law!!)
I dont know why you still keep arguing, Elior, What dont you get? THE LAW IS GONE! Why Would the Federal Government allow a State to Override any of its laws? What would be the purpose of having Federal laws then?

AND ROTFLMAO @ you hating on my appearance so much, Im A Fuckin Sexy Ass Mutha Fucka, I know you have my pic on your hard drive and everytime you look at it, you get mad because you look like Shreak, and you wish you were me. I dont know how the fuck you gotthat "I dont argue with people in real life" (I was on the debate team in high school, lol)

Thats how i know im the shit
Someone i dont even know, Hates me
I win, your name still sounds gay, You judge me on my appearance like a homo at a beauty pagent, And you still sound retarded and angry as hell

THE END (FOR REAL!)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #111 on: May 12, 2006, 05:24:06 PM »

LOL. HELL NO...This stupid muthafucka actually took his time to make up a completely fictional story about me. :grumpy:

ecrazy

« Reply #112 on: May 12, 2006, 05:32:33 PM »

LOL. HELL NO...This stupid muthafucka actually took his time to make up a completely fictional story about me. :grumpy:
No, Its based on A True Story:
GOT BUSTED...with weed, baggies, and a scale.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #113 on: May 12, 2006, 05:49:20 PM »

Cop Comes up
The cops stop

Which states:

subjected to booking.

The Cop Then Says:

The Cops Laughs Again
THE END

LMAO @ YOU STILL BELIEVING YOURSELF, With Fake ass proof from Pro Marijuana Propaganda Sites!!!!! Look In The Penal Code Books (Specifically PAGE 4 IN THE NEW EDITION, i have it at work, took a glimpse and boom, tuff actin tinactin - it was there, how if Federal Law Overrides State Law, It ABOLISHES That Law!!)
I dont know why you still keep arguing, Elior, What dont you get? THE LAW IS GONE! Why Would the Federal Government allow a State to Override any of its laws? What would be the purpose of having Federal laws then?

AND ROTFLMAO @ you hating on my appearance so much, Im A Fuckin Sexy Ass Mutha Fucka, I know you have my pic on your hard drive and everytime you look at it, you get mad because you look like Shreak, and you wish you were me. I dont know how the fuck you gotthat "I dont argue with people in real life" (I was on the debate team in high school, lol)

I win, your name still sounds gay, You judge me on my appearance like a homo at a beauty pagent, And you still sound retarded and angry as hell

THE END (FOR REAL!)

You are so fucking dumb man, I swear, there are no words for this shit anymore... I'm not arguing that federal law overrides state law, I know that, you dumb fucking idiot, I even mentioned it earlier...That's not what I'm trying to get through your deformed skull. I'm telling you that STATE authorities follow the STATE laws, moron, and that is supposed to be self-evident. If they wanted to make it a case, they'd have to take it to FEDERAL COURT, which I keep repeating...It's amazing how dumb someone can get, I swear. Have you even been in a fucking Cannabis Club or a Cannabis Clinic? Have you spoken to a doctor about prescription marijuana? You don't know shit, not only are you a retard, but you're an IGNORANT retard...That's the worst. DO YOU KNOW THAT NOT ALL STATE LAWS MATCH FEDERAL LAWS? No, you don't, and you still wouldn't even if I posted an article with proof, because you're a moron...None of the articles I posted were form pro-marijuan sites, they are all informative articles from credible sites about state laws...You wouldn't know that, because you obviously haven't read any of them, but I didn't expect you to. You don't have the brain for it...LOL@you wanting people to hate you. Who do you think you are?...Me? No one hates you, they just think you're one of the dumbest muthafuckaz they ever came across...I got 2 homies sitting over here reading your shit and laughing their asses off at the stupidity. And again, when you see a deformed creature, you know it's not right...VVV

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #114 on: May 12, 2006, 05:50:18 PM »

No, Its based on A True Story:
GOT BUSTED...with weed, baggies, and a scale.

Only a moron like you can find any sort of connection between those 2 stories...

ecrazy

« Reply #115 on: May 12, 2006, 05:55:55 PM »

Cop Comes up
The cops stop

Which states:

subjected to booking.

The Cop Then Says:

The Cops Laughs Again
THE END

THE END (FOR REAL!)

You are so fucking dumb man, I swear, there are no words for this shit anymore... I'm not arguing that federal law overrides state law, I know that, you dumb fucking idiot, I even mentioned it earlier...That's not what I'm trying to get through your deformed skull. I'm telling you that STATE authorities follow the STATE laws, moron, and that is supposed to be self-evident. If they wanted to make it a case, they'd have to take it to FEDERAL COURT, which I keep repeating...It's amazing how dumb someone can get, I swear. Have you even been in a fucking Cannabis Club or a Cannabis Clinic? Have you spoken to a doctor about prescription marijuana? You don't know shit, not only are you a retard, but you're an IGNORANT retard...That's the worst. DO YOU KNOW THAT NOT ALL STATE LAWS MATCH FEDERAL LAWS? No, you don't, and you still wouldn't even if I posted an article with proof, because you're a moron...None of the articles I posted were form pro-marijuan sites, they are all informative articles from credible sites about state laws...You wouldn't know that, because you obviously haven't read any of them, but I didn't expect you to. You don't have the brain for it...LOL@you wanting people to hate you. Who do you think you are?...Me? No one hates you, they just think you're one of the dumbest muthafuckaz they ever came across...I got 2 homies sitting over here reading your shit and laughing their asses off at the stupidity. And again, when you see a deformed creature, you know it's not right...
WOW, i swear, your parents must hate your guts, such a stubborn ass little brat like you, who doesnt listen to reason
Read the Story, IT WILL NOT GO TO FEDERAL COURT BECAUSE THEY (as in the Po-Po's) WILL CHARGE YOU FOR A STATE CRIME!!!!
You See Little Elior, Because The Federal Government's Law On Marijuana ABOLISHES California's Previous Law On Medical Marijuana (Which Means Little Elior That The Law Does NOT EXIST ANYMORE) They (As in the Po-Po's) Can Charge You (And 99% of the time i bet they will) For a STATE OFFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!

What Are you not getting?

ecrazy

« Reply #116 on: May 12, 2006, 06:00:18 PM »
DO YOU KNOW THAT NOT ALL STATE LAWS MATCH FEDERAL LAWS?
So you still Think State Laws Can Override Federal Laws? You think that State Police will Follow STATE Laws before FEDERAL LAWS? Honestly, What the fuck are you smoking?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #117 on: May 12, 2006, 07:00:34 PM »

Cop Comes up
The cops stop

Which states:

subjected to booking.

The Cop Then Says:

The Cops Laughs Again
THE END

THE END (FOR REAL!)

You are so fucking dumb man, I swear, there are no words for this shit anymore... I'm not arguing that federal law overrides state law, I know that, you dumb fucking idiot, I even mentioned it earlier...That's not what I'm trying to get through your deformed skull. I'm telling you that STATE authorities follow the STATE laws, moron, and that is supposed to be self-evident. If they wanted to make it a case, they'd have to take it to FEDERAL COURT, which I keep repeating...It's amazing how dumb someone can get, I swear. Have you even been in a fucking Cannabis Club or a Cannabis Clinic? Have you spoken to a doctor about prescription marijuana? You don't know shit, not only are you a retard, but you're an IGNORANT retard...That's the worst. DO YOU KNOW THAT NOT ALL STATE LAWS MATCH FEDERAL LAWS? No, you don't, and you still wouldn't even if I posted an article with proof, because you're a moron...None of the articles I posted were form pro-marijuan sites, they are all informative articles from credible sites about state laws...You wouldn't know that, because you obviously haven't read any of them, but I didn't expect you to. You don't have the brain for it...LOL@you wanting people to hate you. Who do you think you are?...Me? No one hates you, they just think you're one of the dumbest muthafuckaz they ever came across...I got 2 homies sitting over here reading your shit and laughing their asses off at the stupidity. And again, when you see a deformed creature, you know it's not right...
WOW, i swear, your parents must hate your guts, such a stubborn ass little brat like you, who doesnt listen to reason
Read the Story, IT WILL NOT GO TO FEDERAL COURT BECAUSE THEY (as in the Po-Po's) WILL CHARGE YOU FOR A STATE CRIME!!!!
You See Little Elior, Because The Federal Government's Law On Marijuana ABOLISHES California's Previous Law On Medical Marijuana (Which Means Little Elior That The Law Does NOT EXIST ANYMORE) They (As in the Po-Po's) Can Charge You (And 99% of the time i bet they will) For a STATE OFFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!

What Are you not getting?

RETARD. Let me break it down for you some more, since you're too fucking stupid to read the articles. The federal law on marijuana passed BEFORE the state law...NO LAW GOT ABOLISHED, FEDERAL LAW SIMPLY OVERRIDES CALIFORNIA LAW, THAT'S IT. Our state authortities enforce based upon state laws...If the government really wanted to make a case of it, they'd have to take you to a FEDERAL COURT. The few times that this actually has happened it's been made into a huge nationwide story. Don't you remember about a year ago when some cancer patient got fucked with federally for having plants, and it was all over the news? Of course not, you're too dumb to keep up with what's going on in our society. Obviously, I keep repeating myself and the links I posted, but it hasn't got to you for some strange reason. Well, the reason isn't really strange, it's that you're dumber than anyone in existance. And stop calling me "little Elior", because I'm 6'5" and will stomp on you with your gay ass fascinations... :-X

ecrazy

« Reply #118 on: May 13, 2006, 01:07:17 AM »
^WOW!! hahahahahahahaha!!

So Please tell me, Why would State officials ignore laws that "Override" their laws? Why would they not enforce them if the federal laws have more signifigance and overall importance? Dude, your walking yourself in circles, i really have grown bored of this so called "argument" your having, when you make no sense. Please, ask a Lawyer, A COP (See if they Enforce FEDERAL LAW, lol) A Teacher, somebody....

Lets look at the definition of "OVERRIDE"
1 : to ride over or across : TRAMPLE
2 : to ride (as a horse) too much or too hard
3 a : to prevail over : DOMINATE b : to set aside : ANNUL <override a veto> c : to neutralize the action of (as an automatic control)

Sonned, Owned, Whatever - There you have it - Federal Law OVERRIDES AND PREVAILS OVER ALL LAW, NO STATE LAW CAN BE IN EXISTANCE BECAUSE THAT LAW IS DOMINATED, SET ASIDE, VETO'd!!!!!! GET IT YET?? Jeez, i swear, I bet a class of Retards would have got this the first time.
Because the law is dominated, it is No longer Valid, so They Can legally charge you for posession under california law. They CAN Charge you for a federal offense, but this way is so much easier. THE END!!! (PM me if you have a legit argument, because all you say is some garbage, and ive grown bored with this already)

&
LMAO @ you little Elior, Trying to act hard over the computer, I will Smash you....I must have really have gotten to you because you are already wanted to fight me because of some internet shit. LMAO!!
Thats how You know your the shit!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #119 on: May 13, 2006, 10:44:18 AM »
^WOW!! hahahahahahahaha!!

So Please tell me, Why would State officials ignore laws that "Override" their laws? Why would they not enforce them if the federal laws have more signifigance and overall importance? Dude, your walking yourself in circles, i really have grown bored of this so called "argument" your having, when you make no sense. Please, ask a Lawyer, A COP (See if they Enforce FEDERAL LAW, lol) A Teacher, somebody....

Lets look at the definition of "OVERRIDE"
1 : to ride over or across : TRAMPLE
2 : to ride (as a horse) too much or too hard
3 a : to prevail over : DOMINATE b : to set aside : ANNUL <override a veto> c : to neutralize the action of (as an automatic control)

Sonned, Owned, Whatever - There you have it - Federal Law OVERRIDES AND PREVAILS OVER ALL LAW, NO STATE LAW CAN BE IN EXISTANCE BECAUSE THAT LAW IS DOMINATED, SET ASIDE, VETO'd!!!!!! GET IT YET?? Jeez, i swear, I bet a class of Retards would have got this the first time.
Because the law is dominated, it is No longer Valid, so They Can legally charge you for posession under california law. They CAN Charge you for a federal offense, but this way is so much easier. THE END!!! (PM me if you have a legit argument, because all you say is some garbage, and ive grown bored with this already)

&
LMAO @ you little Elior, Trying to act hard over the computer, I will Smash you....I must have really have gotten to you because you are already wanted to fight me because of some internet shit. LMAO!!
Thats how You know your the shit!!!

Dude. You're simply too stupid to understand what points people make...LOL. And it's funny to see you worked up trying to express your baseless and moronic logic. I honestly think you are retarded. Why would there be STATE laws if every state just went according to FEDERAL laws? State enforcement enforces state laws. Officers in NEW YORK enforce the NEW YORK laws...Officers in TEXAS enforce the TEXAS laws...Officers in CALIFORNIA enfore CALIFORNIA laws...I dunno how much simpler I can make it...And LMFAO@posting the definition of override...That's not the argument, idiot, everyone knows the definition of override, they're not as slow as you...Federal Law overrides State Law FEDERALLY...Do you not get it? I'm trying to make at as simple as I can for you. Why would they have passed the California Medicial Marijuan Law in 1996 if the Federal Law already stated that marijuana was a class b drug, which are illegal to posess? Think about that one, not that you know how to think, but at least try...On top of that, I've "asked" lawyers, cops, and have discussed this topic in classrooms with teachers...So what the fuck are you saying? You probably still think spelling and grammar is the same thing...LOL. You're just slow, there's nothing I can do to change it. And I don't want to "fight" you, though I would LOVE for you to call me "little Elior" in real life (ask Doggy 'bout that one)... :-*