Author Topic: Should we legalize drugs?  (Read 4857 times)

Floydness

Re: Should we legalize drugs?
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2006, 11:34:29 AM »
someone who indulges in cigs and alcohol just because its legal is fucken stupid in my eyes. First off, cigs dont do shit for you besides kill you faster, make u stink, and on top of that it doesnt even get you high. Theres is no point in smoking cigs... and to smoke it just because its legal??? wow...

Diabolical

« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2006, 02:10:47 PM »
No

coola

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2006, 08:35:26 AM »
I've never heard that about a water bong.  Care to substantiate?

You never heard that a bong is heathier? It removes a lot of the toxins through filteration. When the smoke passes through the water before being inhaled, it's a lot smoother. Have you not noticed that?

a bong is definetly not 'healthier'.. ask your G.P.

and drugs shouldnt be legalized, you could 'de-criminalize' certain drugs, such as weed and ecstacy... but having coke, crack, ice or heroin legalized, thats just asking for trouble.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 08:37:08 AM by Chief »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2006, 08:39:39 AM »
Smoking through a bong is fucking hardcore. Im done pretty fast when the bong goes around. And don't get me started about how my throat feels afterwards  :nawty:.

On 9 out of 10 days I prefer blunts or sticky after sticky.  :pimp:
Plus, shooties with blunts/spliffs just rule, especially if a girl gives it.  :raisetheroof:
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

coola

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2006, 08:42:55 AM »
Smoking through a bong is fucking hardcore. Im done pretty fast when the bong goes around. And don't get me started about how my throat feels afterwards  :nawty:.

Plus, shooties with blunts/spliffs just rule, especially if a girl gives it.  :raisetheroof:

^ youre weak, bongs are the shit, waste less weed... only problem is your lungs get savagely fucked up from bongs.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2006, 08:55:22 AM »

^ youre weak, bongs are the shit, waste less weed... only problem is your lungs get savagely fucked up from bongs.

You smoke cigarettes? If you only smoke weed, like me, and don't have a problem with smoking from a bong all the time, you got my respect. But I don't know anyone who doesn't have smoker-lungs and can do that. Weak my ass, I can probably run longer and faster than you  :P
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2006, 11:23:13 AM »

You never heard that a bong is heathier? It removes a lot of the toxins through filteration. When the smoke passes through the water before being inhaled, it's a lot smoother. Have you not noticed that?

and drugs shouldnt be legalized, you could 'de-criminalize' certain drugs, such as weed and ecstacy... but having coke, crack, ice or heroin legalized, thats just asking for trouble.

First of all, you moron, a bong is KNOWN to be safer than a blunt, joint, pipe, etc. That's not even questionable, doctors will tell you the same thing, that's what water-pipes are made for. The smoke is a lot thicker when it doesn't pass through water, it's not rocket-science. Second of all, ecstasy is a WAY worse drug for you than coke is. Ecstasy eats holes in your brain, it's probably one of the worst drugs in the world...Boy, do you know a lot. ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2006, 11:27:03 AM »
The only reason a bong is hurting your throats is most likely because you take in a lot more smoke at once with a bong. Bongs also DO NOT waste less weed, they wast the most weed, because you're burning the weed directly with a flame...Lets see how many more "rumors" I can disprove in this thread...

Suga Foot

« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2006, 11:40:15 AM »
not to mention BC's economy would boom shakalaka boom.

another 6 billion dollars a year wouldn't hurt

does anyone know how the safe-shoot-up zone in Van City is workin out?

It hasn't been in the news recently, so I'm guessing it's going fine.

The mayor of Vancouver wants to decriminalize all drugs.

coola

« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2006, 02:32:56 AM »
The only reason a bong is hurting your throats is most likely because you take in a lot more smoke at once with a bong. Bongs also DO NOT waste less weed, they wast the most weed, because you're burning the weed directly with a flame...Lets see how many more "rumors" I can disprove in this thread...

joints are burning constantly, you have smoke which goes into the air which is un-smoked. if you smoke a bong slowly, you will smoke every last granule of it. without wasting it unless you cough it out.

when you smoke bongs, the smoke reaches parts of your lungs which joints/blunts/pipes cant reach. you take in more smoke, and the smoke travels deaper. you also get water vapour in your lungs from the smoke passing through h20.

ask anyone that takes drugs, what has greater side effects, coke or ecstacy. ecstacy is even graded class B drug, not like free-base, coke, crack coke, ice or heroin, all of these are class A drugs.

coola

« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2006, 02:37:14 AM »

First of all, you moron, a bong is KNOWN to be safer than a blunt, joint, pipe, etc. That's not even questionable, doctors will tell you the same thing, that's what water-pipes are made for. The smoke is a lot thicker when it doesn't pass through water, it's not rocket-science. Second of all, ecstasy is a WAY worse drug for you than coke is. Ecstasy eats holes in your brain, it's probably one of the worst drugs in the world...Boy, do you know a lot. ::)

when i said ask your G.P, that means ask your doctor. dont try back your argument up with something i already said.

Don Seer

« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2006, 03:44:29 AM »

lol @ every week smoker being an expert... self-justify all you like.. i'm telling you weed _does_ have bad affects.. especially psychologically.. everyone i've known who's toked "a lot" (i'm talking about as an everyday thang.. not socially) has ended up a 'sketchy' stay indoors in the dark, reclusive kinda person. just to make the point again before people jump on this.. i'm not saying that 'casual' usage has this affect.. but extended continuous usage definitely does.

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2006, 03:52:39 AM »

lol @ every week smoker being an expert... self-justify all you like.. i'm telling you weed _does_ have bad affects.. especially psychologically.. everyone i've known who's toked "a lot" (i'm talking about as an everyday thang.. not socially) has ended up a 'sketchy' stay indoors in the dark, reclusive kinda person. just to make the point again before people jump on this.. i'm not saying that 'casual' usage has this affect.. but extended continuous usage definitely does.

yea ive got some prime examples of those sorts of people in my life...

~ Westcoast News Network ~

coola

« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2006, 06:02:46 AM »

every person is an individual, affects everyone in different ways.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2006, 06:47:34 AM »
Mexico is about to legalize a lot of shit and I think it's a smart move...

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/front/la-fg-legalize3may03,1,3361093.story?coll=la-headlines-frontpage

...Cocaine. Heroin. LSD. Marijuana. PCP. Opium. Synthetic opiates. Mescaline. Peyote. Psilocybin mushrooms. Amphetamines. Methamphetamines.

And the per-person amounts approved for possession by anyone 18 or older could easily turn any college party into an all-nighter: half a gram of coke, a couple of Ecstasy pills, several doses of LSD, a few marijuana joints, a spoonful of heroin, 5 grams of opium and more than 2 pounds of peyote, the hallucinogenic cactus.

The law would be among the most permissive in the world, putting Mexico in the company of the Netherlands.