Author Topic: Are asians the new white people?  (Read 676 times)

J Bananas

Are asians the new white people?
« on: April 27, 2006, 04:33:50 PM »
you know what i'm talking about; economically wise, works hard, passive aggressive, lack of "skillz", low charisma....etc  all the things that plagued white stereotypes forever. now that china is taking an economic and cultural forefront in the world, and more importantly in the eyes of Americans,  white people are no longer the top tier drones that are looked upon as "superior" yet "soulless". interesting, yes...

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Are asians the new white people?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 04:56:59 PM »
Are Asians the new white people? In a word....yes. They work hard, they are intelligent, they don't make excuses or blame racism, they assimilate, etc. Asians are the model minority.

One thing blacks and Hispanics don't want you to know is that in America, Asians are more educated and earn more money than even white people. It kills all the claims of the big bad racist America.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 05:05:32 PM »
Are Asians the new white people? In a word....yes. They work hard, they are intelligent, they don't make excuses or blame racism, they assimilate, etc. Asians are the model minority.

One thing blacks and Hispanics don't want you to know is that in America, Asians are more educated and earn more money than even white people. It kills all the claims of the big bad racist America.

Yup.

They don't sit there on their asses and expect to get money in their pocket, they actually go out and earn it. They work for the paycheck without complaining. They come to America and become more successful than americans. Becuz of the fact they ain't lazy...like half the population. Asians is hard workers. Guess they are the 'new white people'  :P

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2006, 05:09:54 PM »
I've never seen an asian man begging for change.

The reason why they do so well is because their parents don't fuck around. They make them do something with their lives. I'm not saying blacks, whites, and hispanics don't do that, but I know all of my asian friend's parents made sure that they do well and go that extra stride. That's why I would always kick it with the asian guys in highschool because in a way they helped me keep on top of my academics.

They my niggas.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 05:18:52 PM by Da Spirit Ov Truth Iz Active »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

sexysunee

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2006, 06:04:23 PM »
we are taking over the country!!! word 8)

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2006, 06:08:19 PM »
we are taking over the country!!! word 8)

thx for all the complements playas ;D, although im a personally gonna have to disagree with that lack of "skillz" and charisma part.

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2006, 06:11:08 PM »
I, being a nigger, will never let this happen.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2006, 12:22:22 PM »
Yea...Remember when they used to say white people had small dicks? Asians are takin' over BIG time (or small time, depending on how you look at it)...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2006, 04:28:54 PM »
no

they dont have the inherent evil in them
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

AndrE16686

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2006, 07:12:36 AM »

LOL! I agree with you Cwalker.... except for the black/hispanic thing you couldve left that out of your post.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2006, 07:43:37 AM »
no

they dont have the inherent evil in them
do u forget the japanese empire? china today? North Korea? come on...........
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 07:46:02 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2006, 07:45:14 AM »
I've never seen an asian man begging for change.

The reason why they do so well is because their parents don't fuck around. They make them do something with their lives. I'm not saying blacks, whites, and hispanics don't do that, but I know all of my asian friend's parents made sure that they do well and go that extra stride. That's why I would always kick it with the asian guys in highschool because in a way they helped me keep on top of my academics.

They my niggas.
fo sure, they got a  proper militant mind set and they are great people too. I got love for asains and i've got a date with one tonight  ;D

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Eihtball

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2006, 07:46:22 AM »

Those are all things that don't describe white people at all.

You've made it clear you live an extremely sheltered life...well, this proves it once and for all.  Ever been to the South?  90% of the white folks down here are as poor as the minorities, and they live equally lazy, unproductive lives and then have a tendency to blame their problems on race (which is why Aryan Nation sets flourish down here).  Then there's the ones who are in colleges like the one where I work (UNC-Chapel Hill)...the kids here are frequently lazy, they get drunk and party all night, and then they beg me for extensions because of the "stress" they face in their personal lives (and keep in mind that I only teach 100-level courses).  So, perhaps I should conclude that white folks are also lazy...the only difference is that for hundreds of years, they dominated wealth and resources in this country.

As far as Asians, I won't call them lazy, but do you think it's really any coincidence that the vast majority of them are immigrants from countries that received billions of dollars in U.S. aid during the Cold War era (i.e. Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, etc.)?  If all of the minority-dominated cities in unincorporated L.A. county received the sort of economic aid that those countries received from the U.S. government, I bet you'd see the standard-of-living and per capita income raise tremendously as well.

And yet there's a stereotype that Asians are just number-crunchers?  Oh, right, I forgot, somebody who admits he's never even seen a Latino person in his life knows more than the rest of us.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 07:47:55 AM by Tha Spirt Ov Allah Clarence 13Xtra Tha Fatha (Iz Active) »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2006, 07:53:35 AM »
in general, foriegn students who come to the UK work harder than the indigenous brits, they had a harder up bringing, thus they are more focused to suceed. plus they have to pay about 7 times more than us in university fees. Nigerians especially I'd say have their head screwed on, to do whatever it takes.......

mistershow

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2006, 01:00:44 PM »
Agreed Don, everyone at my school who comes from someplace else is always striving 10x harder.