Author Topic: stoners  (Read 377 times)

budsmokeronly

stoners
« on: July 03, 2002, 06:32:36 AM »
so who on this board is a actual stoner.  And I don't mean just smoking on the weekends or at party's.  Who smokes on the regular, like everyday or close to everyday.  I pretty much do.  I thought I should stop and shit before, but now I'm like fuck it.  I have slowed down a lot but I still get high almost everyday.  I quit for 3 months almost a year ago for school.  I kind of felt guilty cause I said I would quit every quarter for school, but I only quit for the fall quarter.  And you know what, I like life much better smoking weed.  Life is much more laid back and relaxed.  And people who think weed is real bad and causes problems, it all depends on how you treat it.  I mean if all you do is sit around and smoke weed and watch tv, then yeah it will cause you problems.  But if you can control it and not let it control you then you are all good.

So all the stoners give a holla!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sticky_Toez

Re: stoners
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2002, 07:08:30 AM »
first time i tried it was when i was 12, and haven't stopped since....

i hate it when people say its' a gateway drug to harder drugs....bull shit...the only other thing i've done is Mushies (Magic Mushrooms), but if i had a choice, i'd stick with skunk....i smoke it around every day...about an 1/8 a day.
i used to drink a lot more then i smoked, but then i jus decided i like to smoke more (and that was when gettin pissed would mean around £40 bein spent on beer/vodka and AFTASHOK :) )

the worst thing about is, now that i've got my flow on, and can pretty much jus burn all day....i've decided that i don't wanna go to college, and that the army is a much better option...but goin to the army, means givin up a ganja....for good  :'( which is a bitch....but anyway....gettin paid to be fit and travel the world with a bunch of mates, can't be too bad, i jus wanna get my hands on a gun....or perhaps a tank!!

pz

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2002, 08:32:30 AM »
like earlier on dis year i used to smoke weed every other day and at first i too felt all bad about it like its gonna fuk me up and shit cuz i was brainwashed by american society and all that shit, but i realized exactly wat ur sayin its about if it controls u or not...however nowadays i jus smoke once or twice a week or sometimes even everyother week cuz shit takes up too much of my money if i do it regularly

peace*smoke weed everydaaay!*

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2002, 09:40:44 AM »
at least 20 quid a day on it

seeeeeen seeeeeeeeeeeen

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2002, 09:50:03 AM »
OH N A MaJOR BIG UP 2 WHOEVER THE FUCK POSTED THIS TOPIC

SUP STA!

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Smooth

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2002, 10:21:52 AM »
Most def everyday for me... very rarely is there a day I don't smoke it... and bullshit to mu'fucka's sayin it's a gateway drug cause i haven't touched any other drug!...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2002, 12:13:37 PM »
I smoke daily. Prefer my shit no stems no seeds but if you got good stress I'll take it. I usually do smoke stress... Chronic be expensive like a muthafucker.. I aint Snoop Dogg. I'll smoke everyday straight for like a month and take a day break. I'm stoned all day... I blaze right when I get up and right before I go to sleep. I like gettin high, I dont even have to explain it.

I first smoked bud when I was in tha 6th grade so I was like 11. That shit is a gateway drug though... I started doing all kinds of shit after that. I was doing crystal at age 12 and acid at 14. I got over all that though... I just smoke bud now, I dont even get drunk.. just high. I been smoking on a daily basis for about a year now... before that it would just be a weekly thing.

I'm slippin though... I'm doing way too much, I gotta kick back and get my shit straight before I decide to just fuck it and get high. I need to be established.... I'm about to be 18. I got like a half oz left.. I'ma smoke that and stop for a while. I can see that shit starting to affect me too... but anywayz...

Shoutz out to all tha Bud Smokers - Bud Smokers Only...

*!* Smoke Weed Everyday *!*

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2002, 04:24:00 PM »
I'm smoking pretty much everyday at the moment.

bez

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2002, 07:09:14 PM »
first time i tried it was when i was 12, and haven't stopped since....

i hate it when people say its' a gateway drug to harder drugs....bull shit...the only other thing i've done is Mushies (Magic Mushrooms), but if i had a choice, i'd stick with skunk....i smoke it around every day...about an 1/8 a day.
i used to drink a lot more then i smoked, but then i jus decided i like to smoke more (and that was when gettin pissed would mean around £40 bein spent on beer/vodka and AFTASHOK :) )

the worst thing about is, now that i've got my flow on, and can pretty much jus burn all day....i've decided that i don't wanna go to college, and that the army is a much better option...but goin to the army, means givin up a ganja....for good  :'( which is a bitch....but anyway....gettin paid to be fit and travel the world with a bunch of mates, can't be too bad, i jus wanna get my hands on a gun....or perhaps a tank!!

pz

Yer cool oh did u happen to think that by the time you run about 5 steps you are prob guna be tired as fuck, the army proberly wont want u cos you are too wasted and u will be fucked up physically.  Oh and you r buzzin off it going I get to travel the world and all this, did u think about u get to travel the world to fight against other people.  Kill or be killed in the army man.

Sticky_Toez

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2002, 04:00:22 AM »

Yer cool oh did u happen to think that by the time you run about 5 steps you are prob guna be tired as fuck, the army proberly wont want u cos you are too wasted and u will be fucked up physically.  Oh and you r buzzin off it going I get to travel the world and all this, did u think about u get to travel the world to fight against other people.  Kill or be killed in the army man.

I'm fit tho, i go running and cycling every day (5 mile bike ride, then about 2 mile jog/walk\crawl  (usually in that order)

U've never thought about joinin the army have u...there's no war on at the moment, and if ur thinkin 'yeah right, what bout afgan', fuck that, only royal marines and sas are there now...they don't send regiments in, if they don't think they gonna make it. That's why they sent in the SAS first...Cuz they the shit!

i know men that have been in the army, for 10 years, and haven't shot at 1 person....Plus it's good money, and u get taken care of....and when u come out, u got mad qualifications and deciplin (somethin i cud with at the mo)

Jus cuz i smoke sess don't mean i'm a waster...your the kinda of people that make me wanna burn more, cuz ur narrow minded, and listen to everythin ur rents say, even if they wrong....

and to the guy that said it's a gateway drug....if u don't wanna take harder drugs, then don't....u must of wanted to try harder drugs....  personally i've had countless times that i cud have taken chikaz (pillz..etc) but i haven't...

bez

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2002, 04:59:39 AM »

I'm fit tho, i go running and cycling every day (5 mile bike ride, then about 2 mile jog/walk\crawl  (usually in that order)

U've never thought about joinin the army have u...there's no war on at the moment, and if ur thinkin 'yeah right, what bout afgan', fuck that, only royal marines and sas are there now...they don't send regiments in, if they don't think they gonna make it. That's why they sent in the SAS first...Cuz they the shit!

i know men that have been in the army, for 10 years, and haven't shot at 1 person....Plus it's good money, and u get taken care of....and when u come out, u got mad qualifications and deciplin (somethin i cud with at the mo)

Jus cuz i smoke sess don't mean i'm a waster...your the kinda of people that make me wanna burn more, cuz ur narrow minded, and listen to everythin ur rents say, even if they wrong....

and to the guy that said it's a gateway drug....if u don't wanna take harder drugs, then don't....u must of wanted to try harder drugs....  personally i've had countless times that i cud have taken chikaz (pillz..etc) but i haven't...

Well it sounds like u r fit andf you have thought shit thru, Best of luck with it kiddo, hope everything go's alrite for you.PEace

verbalassaulta

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2002, 05:52:35 AM »
well i smoked weed everyday for like 2 years...and for like a year now i havent even done it once...i just got sick of it one day and said that was it...  you dont know it when you're doing it but smoking that shit that much makes you tired(drains all of you energy), lazy, stupid, and sometimes anti-social...you'll never know it till ya quit or lay off...its not good to smoke every day..plus its damn expensive....there's much more to do out there than smoke the chronic all the time...

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2002, 06:30:44 AM »
Ive smoked everyday for about 7 years.  Nima brought this to my attention.. hahahaha

I smoke about an 1/8th every two days

Thats not bad.  About 120 bucks a week..

Axle
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2002, 11:50:03 AM »
i got this bic pen that i removed the insides outta and put an aluminum foil at da top wit dem holes  ;D ;D ;D

then my bong iz this pokemon bottle that has two holes at da top and this long ass tube going thru them both, (its a waterbottle) and then i cut that tube into two, one as da stem wit aluminum foil attached to it, and the other for inhalation...i call it tha TOKeBONG 8) 8) 8)

LOL!!!

usually nowadays i jus smoke like once a while so i jus use ma homies nickel pipe, actually he says its actually a crackpipe if that means something

cannabis213

• Lil Geezy
  • Nice SMoke
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2002, 12:36:39 PM »
my picture wil say it all!!!

an i smoke weed mostly everyday so FUCK ALL Y'ALL LIGHTWEIGHTS!!!!!!!!1

PEACE

Smok3y