Author Topic: Jesus  (Read 984 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Jesus
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2006, 12:09:59 AM »

Because according to MY beliefs and not YOURS, God's plan for salvation involved Jesus taking all of the sins of the world upon himself, punishing (or forsaking) his own Son when really we deserve to suffer eternal death.

Now that's what I and many Christians get out of the scriptures. You, being Muslim and looking for a reason to justify YOUR beliefs, probably get something completely different out of the same scripture. I'm sure I could do the same to the Quran, but I refuse to stoop to those levels.

It's called interpretation. There's no right or wrong answer. If there is, prove it.

I already did prove it.  But I can easily prove it again and again and again.  Here's another proof...

1.  God can not die.  It's a fact.  There's no way that God can die.  Yet Christians believe that Jesus is God and that he was killed (died) and then was ressurected.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2006, 12:12:34 AM »

Because according to MY beliefs and not YOURS, God's plan for salvation involved Jesus taking all of the sins of the world upon himself, punishing (or forsaking) his own Son when really we deserve to suffer eternal death.

Now that's what I and many Christians get out of the scriptures. You, being Muslim and looking for a reason to justify YOUR beliefs, probably get something completely different out of the same scripture. I'm sure I could do the same to the Quran, but I refuse to stoop to those levels.

It's called interpretation. There's no right or wrong answer. If there is, prove it.

I already did prove it.  But I can easily prove it again and again and again.  Here's another proof...

1.  God can not die.  It's a fact.  There's no way that God can die.  Yet Christians believe that Jesus is God and that he was killed (died) and then was ressurected.

actually, Jesus is the Son of God, so if you think about it God is in Jesus himself.  I think you're just finding another way to make your religion and beliefs look better than those held by Christians
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2006, 12:30:54 AM »

No, you proved nothing. You asked a question, I answered it....didn't prove it, but I answered it based on my beliefs. You don't accept my answer because it contradicts your beliefs.

You say it is a fact that God can't die. Is it really a fact God can not die?  Can you prove this with evidence or is this what you believe to be true?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2006, 12:38:56 AM »

No, you proved nothing. You asked a question, I answered it....didn't prove it, but I answered it based on my beliefs. You don't accept my answer because it contradicts your beliefs.

You say it is a fact that God can't die. Is it really a fact God can not die?  Can you prove this with evidence or is this what you believe to be true?

Yes, I can, because if God died, then who was maintiaining and sustaining Heaven and Earth while God was dead?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

coola

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2006, 03:59:12 AM »
Jesus can take care of himself

If Jesus could take care of himself then why was he always praying to God for help and crying out, "Oh God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?"

HA ! look at how much Jesus had to go through, what have you suffered in comparison to Jesus ?

« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 04:01:39 AM by Chief »

Trauma-san

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2006, 06:11:49 AM »
LOL@Trauma ...Man, you're lame as fuck. The shit I posted was 30X funnier, WTF is "Jesus is coming--and boy, is he pissed!"??. LMAO...You guys are a bunch of fuckin lame ass pussies... :-*

That's because your mind isn't developed enough to notice subtle humour, which is always more funny.  The only joke you can get is when something is blatantly different, like Jesus eating a baby.  Your weed-riddled mind can't see the difference in anything else, so you wouldn't get why a joke like "Jesus is coming-- and boy, is he pissed!" is funny.  Dont' worry about it, you were probably that fucking stupid BEFORE the weed. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2006, 06:18:44 AM »

Step aside, folks.  I'll adequately handle this one. 

1.  You are correct.  God cannot die.  Jesus was punished for the sins of all man precisely for this reason.  If I (or you, much weaker than I) were punished for even our sins, it would kill us before the job was done.  You can only kill a man once... so Jesus was chosen for the job and born immortal so that he could be punished infinitely if needed and it not kill him.  Jesus didn't die on the cross, he gave up his soul to return to heaven.. the bible is actually very clear about this, but you're not really intelligent enough to grasp it.  When Christ was in the garden, he was punished for all of mans sins at the same time, and he bled from every pore.  This is when Christ famously uttered "why have you forsaken me" or whatever you're hacking his words into.  He also said take this bitter cup from my lips, but if not, thy will be done", showing complete accordance with his fathers wishes.  Later, on the cross, he (after a few hours) raised his head and said Father forgive them for they know not what they do, other accounts have him saying that he commended his soul to heaven.  Either way, in Roman times, men did not die in 4 or 5 hours on the cross, because it doesn't kill you.  The sun kills you, the birds kill you, etc.  When the Romans stabbed Christ in the side to speed along his death (like they did most crucifix victims), water poured out of his side before blood, because his heart had already stopped beating, indicating he was already dead.  Since no man dies simply from hanging on a cross for 5 hours, and since Christ pronounced his own death, it seems apparent that the man had the ability to decide when his life would be over, and took that opportunity to do it. 

So as you can see, where you were attempting to use the scriptures as proof of your beliefs, I just fully explained how they're actually proof of the opposite. 

Conclusion: Don't quote the bible to me, boy. 

Don Seer

« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2006, 11:12:12 AM »

i see why infinite walked away from christianity.. he was to stupid to get the whole father/son/holy ghost thing which most 5 year olds at sunday school 'get'

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2006, 11:17:27 AM »
LOL@Trauma ...Man, you're lame as fuck. The shit I posted was 30X funnier, WTF is "Jesus is coming--and boy, is he pissed!"??. LMAO...You guys are a bunch of fuckin lame ass pussies... :-*

That's because your mind isn't developed enough to notice subtle humour, which is always more funny.  The only joke you can get is when something is blatantly different, like Jesus eating a baby.  Your weed-riddled mind can't see the difference in anything else, so you wouldn't get why a joke like "Jesus is coming-- and boy, is he pissed!" is funny.  Dont' worry about it, you were probably that fucking stupid BEFORE the weed. 

Actually, no. That shit is just straight out not funny.  I have a mind of my own, I love all sorts of funny movies, from dark comedies to camp... it's not like I don't understand what's going on. Your shit is just straight out LAME. Like something Jimmy from "South Park" would say...Now shut the fuck up, because you're not smarter than anyone on here, you just try your hardest to make it seem that way by talking down the intelligence level of others...Fuckin' square.

coola

« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2006, 02:20:30 AM »

i see why infinite walked away from christianity.. he was to stupid to get the whole father/son/holy ghost thing which most 5 year olds at sunday school 'get'

LOL