Author Topic: Clippers Vs. Lakers - THE BET!!  (Read 2573 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Clippers Vs. Lakers - THE BET!!
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2006, 09:42:17 AM »
hnmmmmm..
lol @ this thread now...it gets crazier and funnier each time

E-Crazy and NIK ..u two make me laugh ..cuz it just keeps going with u two (no disrespect, its just entertaining watching back and forth)

k...lets look at both sides (im just picking up each perspective, no disrespect)
E-Crazy:
I see what your saying man...Of course now thats its $100, seems like a cool deal...and ur original bet was to have him chagne his username and alll...which of course would be humourous and everything, and what I see ...is that "why is NIK so afraid? its just an internet account? is it this kids life? etc..." right?
so obviously, $100 is money ..always a plus...so why not add something that doesn't have a monetary value?., just for the hell of it, who cares its a fucking internet name
weakness: well with this it makes it seem like u are taking more value and entertainment of NIK taking his name, when money IMO at least is a much better gain for u

NIK:
money is the way to go..$100 is $100 and u stand by it..which is good. and your saying pretty much "ok its MONEY, and if i win, deleting your account will do nothing for me, but $100 of course will"...which makes perfect sense, you stand by the lakers and are confident they would be able to defeat the clippers so thats why you put up that money, because thats what bets can be about, money, you want it simple and not complicate it, cuz u see its pointless for a username to be on the line
weakness: it makes it seem like u are afraid to give away your dubcc name...

So my opinion and I usually try to be as unbiased as possible (I dont post here often that much but ppl from the past know I keep my thoughts neutral):

Its more logical to bet something with value...in this case monetary value....I mean...If i won a bet..what would I rather take? Someone deleting their email/username etc....? or $100?
I'll take the money ..now if both are on the line and I was in on a bet like this.....lets say I win...I'll spend the $100 , save it, whatever etc....
what am I going to do with a deleted name from somone else? smile for like a one sec, then forget about it...
so betwise and this is obvious to me at least,
winning $100>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>than winning someone losing their username

That's what I've been trying to get across...But one thing you got wrong was my weakness. I'm not afraid to make a bet for my WCC name, as long as I gain something if I win, which is why I gave him two alternatives to include the deletion of my account in the bet (since he wanted to see my account deleted so badly)...LOL. It's not rocket-sciene, but somehow he makes it that way for himself. I had the same convo with PLANT earlier in the year, and we settled it in a few replies, because unlike E-Crazy, PLANT actually has some comprehensive skills. Now, PLANT had beef with me too at the time, so it's not like I'm just dissing E-Crazy to diss him, he REALLY is acting like a big fucking moron who can't understand what's going on around him...All in all, I think he doesn't wanna lose $100 and is looking for ways to complexify the bet until it's thrown out...A simple $100 bet. That's all I ask for...PeACe

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2006, 12:17:01 PM »

But one thing you got wrong was my weakness. I'm not afraid to make a bet for my WCC name, as long as I gain something if I win, which is why I gave him two alternatives to include the deletion of my account in the be
Oh i'm making the weakness of each person in favor of the others perspective. the way he sees it..
like the weakness from e-crazy is the way u look at it
and the weakness under ur name is the way he looks at it...
cuz to him it "seems" like ur afraid..not saying u are..he is

and you are saying to him that hes stupid and afraid for not taking up on the money bet

ecrazy

« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2006, 02:38:06 PM »
betting money on a message board is almost like investing in something in Nigeria!

no security and youd probrably get screwed without some sort of professional median
THATS WHAT IM SAYING, BUT HE SAID NO SPORTS BOOK OR MIDDLE MAN, I WANT TO MAKE SURE I GET MY MONEY! namean?

AND YOUR ACCOUNT IS REALLY WORTH $100!!!??? LMAO!!! YOUR A JOKE MAN, A JOKE!!

I'll Just Bet You $100....But seriously, Would that be the end of you without dubcc?

WestCoasta

« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2006, 02:40:44 PM »
I'll Just Bet You $100...

glad we got that resolved  :)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2006, 02:41:24 PM »
lol @ nik's dubcc account worth $100. that's classic.

in regards to the thread: both shud agree to the $100 and end it already...if either doesnt pay up, then they lost respect and integrity all for $100, and is a huge pussy.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

ecrazy

« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2006, 02:54:51 PM »
There has to be a stipulation though, cuz i know this little evil Jew might try and screw me over, if i dont recieve any payment within 2 weeks then his account MUST be deleted....he can say whatever he wants and make any stipulation about what would happen if i dont pay up (which i will, if i lose, which will not happen) so yeah...

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2006, 03:11:38 PM »
sounds fair to me. i wouldnt like to get dicked over by ne1 on $100.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

WestCoasta

« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2006, 03:12:49 PM »
I believe they will both own up to the bargain.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2006, 03:14:52 PM »
i would take their word for it, but its still the internet. you can't always bank on sum1's word online.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2006, 03:21:16 PM »
you can never bank  one someone's word. unless you got one hand on his neck, but then again you prolly won't get a word out of him. so, yea, you can never bank on someone elses word.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2006, 03:25:51 PM »

My account is priceless, son...So is the $100 bet on or what? We don't need some gayfuck middleman, we have all of WCC as our witnesses. We'll send a check, so there's no way you can say you didn't get it or vice versa...Do we have a deal yet or do you need to think more?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2006, 03:28:32 PM »
New Kobe 24 Jersey - 50 bucks
Great seats at staples - 400 bucks
HighSpeed Internet - 40 bucks a month
Keyboard - 15 bucks
Being a Dubcc Legend - Priceless.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ecrazy

« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2006, 03:32:54 PM »

My account is priceless, son...

LMMFAO! Your a loser!

Yes, the Bet is on....But my stipulation still stands...you have 2 weeks to pay, or your account goes bye bye...and you drown in the sad pathetic reality that is your real life
Javy -Stickie Please?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2006, 03:41:03 PM »

My account is priceless, son...

LMMFAO! Your a loser!

Yes, the Bet is on....But my stipulation still stands...you have 2 weeks to pay, or your account goes bye bye...and you drown in the sad pathetic reality that is your real life
Javy -Stickie Please?

Yes. I'm a loser, and you are so damn genius it amazes us all.

Mods, lock this thread until there's an official Lakers-Clippers series, before this deformed lookin' creature jinxes the Lakers any more than he already has...

ecrazy

« Reply #74 on: May 03, 2006, 03:47:06 PM »
^LMAO @ you
hahahahahaha, "OH MAN, HES GONNA JINX THE LAKERS"
"MODS, PLEASE...THE ALMIGHTY DUBCC LEGEND WANTS THE THREAD LOCKED, SO DO IT NOW"

lol