Author Topic: Clippers Vs. Lakers - THE BET!!  (Read 2626 times)

rik

Re: Clippers Vs. Lakers - THE BET!!
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2006, 09:00:40 PM »
I'm taking bets right now on how many pages this thread reaches.
your karma is at 420  8)
I just noticed that. :bandit:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

j/k

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2006, 09:54:52 PM »
-1 for rik

dont phase it, im lookin out  8)

in regards to the thread: whats the official status?

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

rik

« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2006, 09:57:50 PM »
-1 for rik

+1 for that -1 :bandit:

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2006, 09:59:08 PM »
LOL...i'll be the middleman and handle the situation with the money if thats cool with u all
sounds like a good bet
fuck wcc names, i'd much rather have $100 if I won a bet, then having someone just change their username

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2006, 10:00:11 PM »
-1 for rik

+1 for that -1 :bandit:

good looks (no homo)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2006, 12:53:40 AM »
No Need To Bitch...Jesus, seriously, I know for a fact that NIK's Dubcc Account means the world to him, without it he would commit suicide, and by him deleting his account would hurt him more than $100 that he would prob. not even give me. I do accept the bet, but if your not satisfied with me deleting my account, what would satisfy you that would have you put your account on the line?

Okay, I have a fair proposition for you. Since you wanna see my account deleted so badly, and since you can't seem to comprehend that I don't wanna make bets where I lose something, but don't gain anything, how 'bout we do this...If the Clippers win, I'll delete my account for you, If the Lakers win, you send me $100 and that's it...Come on, if you're so sure your Clippers are gunna win, it shouldn't be a problem. Now, I don't wanna talk about Round 2 until Lakers are finished with Round 1. There's a big game coming up for the Lakers this Thursday, and your ass is jinxing it with your gay Clippers talk...Take one of the bets or leave it, just stop being a dumbfuck pussy. We'll discuss this when the Lakers finish their current series...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2006, 01:06:36 AM »
dude, why cant you just add something to the $100 Bet? your account is worth $100? LMAO! The Great Internet Legacy Of NIK? LMAO!!!!! why are you making things so fuckin complicated? so in order for me to have to get you to delete your account and get $100, i would have to wager $200? your a fuckin joke, seriously......LMAO!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2006, 01:18:56 AM »
dude, why cant you just add something to the $100 Bet? your account is worth $100? LMAO! The Great Internet Legacy Of NIK? LMAO!!!!! why are you making things so fuckin complicated? so in order for me to have to get you to delete your account and get $100, i would have to wager $200? your a fuckin joke, seriously......LMAO!!!!!

Dude, are you really this fuckin retarded, or are you just pretending to be to piss me off? People on this board have had to aid me in spelling it out for you, I DONT WANT TO MAKE BETS IN WHICH I CAN LOSE SOMETHING, BUT CANT GAIN ANYTHING. You fucking pathetic moron, how much dumber can you possibly get?

ecrazy

« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2006, 01:23:13 AM »

Dude, are you really this fuckin retarded, or are you just pretending to be to piss me off? People on this board have had to aid me in spelling it out for you, I DONT WANT TO MAKE BETS IN WHICH I CAN LOSE SOMETHING, BUT CANT GAIN ANYTHING. You fucking pathetic moron, how much dumber can you possibly get?
WELL WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ADD THAT WOULD MAKE YOU "GAIN" SOMETHING? SERIOUSLY, QUIT BEATING AROUND THE BUSH....
$100 + you delete your account if the Clippers Win
$100 + ______________________(YOU fill in the Blank)

IS IT REALLY THAT HARD? QUIT BEING A FUCKIN PUSSY ALREADY!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2006, 01:37:00 AM »

WELL WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ADD THAT WOULD MAKE YOU "GAIN" SOMETHING? SERIOUSLY, QUIT BEATING AROUND THE BUSH....
$100 + you delete your account if the Clippers Win
$100 + ______________________(YOU fill in the Blank)

IS IT REALLY THAT HARD? QUIT BEING A FUCKIN PUSSY ALREADY!!!!

$200...If you're so sure your team will win, you'll do it. You'll get 100 bux and my account deleted. And since you know the Lakers are gunna lose, you have nothing to lose in taking this bet...Now lets see you come up with a new excuse as to why you don't wanna take this bet. And you have the nerve to utter the word pussy without facing the mirror... :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2006, 01:42:13 AM »
Lets lock this up until the series is actually official...Then we can hear you whine about why you can't make a normal $100 bet...For now,  :-X.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2006, 01:56:21 AM »
Damn homie dont even argue with this pathetic clipper fan just ignore his sorry 30 years from winning a playoff series ass. 8)

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2006, 02:00:15 AM »
hnmmmmm..
lol @ this thread now...it gets crazier and funnier each time

E-Crazy and NIK ..u two make me laugh ..cuz it just keeps going with u two (no disrespect, its just entertaining watching back and forth)

k...lets look at both sides (im just picking up each perspective, no disrespect)
E-Crazy:
I see what your saying man...Of course now thats its $100, seems like a cool deal...and ur original bet was to have him chagne his username and alll...which of course would be humourous and everything, and what I see ...is that "why is NIK so afraid? its just an internet account? is it this kids life? etc..." right?
so obviously, $100 is money ..always a plus...so why not add something that doesn't have a monetary value?., just for the hell of it, who cares its a fucking internet name
weakness: well with this it makes it seem like u are taking more value and entertainment of NIK taking his name, when money IMO at least is a much better gain for u

NIK:
money is the way to go..$100 is $100 and u stand by it..which is good. and your saying pretty much "ok its MONEY, and if i win, deleting your account will do nothing for me, but $100 of course will"...which makes perfect sense, you stand by the lakers and are confident they would be able to defeat the clippers so thats why you put up that money, because thats what bets can be about, money, you want it simple and not complicate it, cuz u see its pointless for a username to be on the line
weakness: it makes it seem like u are afraid to give away your dubcc name...

So my opinion and I usually try to be as unbiased as possible (I dont post here often that much but ppl from the past know I keep my thoughts neutral):

Its more logical to bet something with value...in this case monetary value....I mean...If i won a bet..what would I rather take? Someone deleting their email/username etc....? or $100?
I'll take the money ..now if both are on the line and I was in on a bet like this.....lets say I win...I'll spend the $100 , save it, whatever etc....
what am I going to do with a deleted name from somone else? smile for like a one sec, then forget about it...
so betwise and this is obvious to me at least,
winning $100>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>than winning someone losing their username

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2006, 02:03:26 AM »
hnmmmmm..
lol @ this thread now...it gets crazier and funnier each time

E-Crazy and NIK ..u two make me laugh ..cuz it just keeps going with u two (no disrespect, its just entertaining watching back and forth)

k...lets look at both sides (im just picking up each perspective, no disrespect)
E-Crazy:
I see what your saying man...Of course now thats its $100, seems like a cool deal...and ur original bet was to have him chagne his username and alll...which of course would be humourous and everything, and what I see ...is that "why is NIK so afraid? its just an internet account? is it this kids life? etc..." right?
so obviously, $100 is money ..always a plus...so why not add something that doesn't have a monetary value?., just for the hell of it, who cares its a fucking internet name
weakness: well with this it makes it seem like u are taking more value and entertainment of NIK taking his name, when money IMO at least is a much better gain for u

NIK:
money is the way to go..$100 is $100 and u stand by it..which is good. and your saying pretty much "ok its MONEY, and if i win, deleting your account will do nothing for me, but $100 of course will"...which makes perfect sense, you stand by the lakers and are confident they would be able to defeat the clippers so thats why you put up that money, because thats what bets can be about, money, you want it simple and not complicate it, cuz u see its pointless for a username to be on the line
weakness: it makes it seem like u are afraid to give away your dubcc name...

So my opinion and I usually try to be as unbiased as possible (I dont post here often that much but ppl from the past know I keep my thoughts neutral):

Its more logical to bet something with value...in this case monetary value....I mean...If i won a bet..what would I rather take? Someone deleting their email/username etc....? or $100?
I'll take the money ..now if both are on the line and I was in on a bet like this.....lets say I win...I'll spend the $100 , save it, whatever etc....
what am I going to do with a deleted name from somone else? smile for like a one sec, then forget about it...
so betwise and this is obvious to me at least,
winning $100>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>than winning someone losing their username

agree

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2006, 08:46:06 AM »
betting money on a message board is almost like investing in something in Nigeria!

no security and youd probrably get screwed without some sort of professional median