Poll

Which one of these great Laker buzzer beaters is the best?

Kobe Shot
2 (15.4%)
Fisher Shot
1 (7.7%)
Horry Shot
10 (76.9%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: you pick the laker shot!  (Read 567 times)

E. J. Rizo

you pick the laker shot!
« on: May 02, 2006, 08:00:09 PM »
all three are classics!!!!

but i have to go with Horry it just ment soooooooo much more hitting that shot... they would go down 3 - 1 to a great Kings team . . . and also it was at home and it was that last second chance of desperation that turn into heaven....

and not to mention the crowd at that time was just SOOOOO LOUD and amazing... horry had a cult after that shot... he saved the season for the lakers after that

WestCoasta

Re: you pick the laker shot!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 08:05:42 PM »
Horry for sure, since that's the one that lead to a TITLE

plus the circumstances at the time, how irritated were u with the Kings in '02?  LOL

that dagger was sweet

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 08:37:29 PM »
Fishers by far

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 08:47:37 PM »
Horry's Shot.....Horry has always been one of my favorite players

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 09:17:14 PM »
Horry's shot by far.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2006, 09:30:02 PM »
Big Shot Bob's

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2006, 09:47:14 PM »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2006, 11:17:15 PM »
Out of those it has to be Horry's. But my favorite Lakers clutch shot was when Kobe hit the shot against Portland (when Ruben Patterson was all on him) to push it to overtime. Then hit the gamewinning 3 in overtime. That one is on youtube too, someone post that
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2006, 11:42:42 PM »
Out of those it has to be Horry's. But my favorite Lakers clutch shot was when Kobe hit the shot against Portland (when Ruben Patterson was all on him) to push it to overtime. Then hit the gamewinning 3 in overtime. That one is on youtube too, someone post that

here u go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z71Ytq0K2w&search=kobe%20portland

dayum i remember thinkin back in the day that paul sunderland sucked as a commentator (this was after chick hearn passed away of course)

but paul sunderland SHITS on our current play-by-play commentator. i dont even kno his name, but he sounds bored as fuck almost all the time

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2006, 11:50:32 PM »
^nobodys fuckin with that one! EVER. look how he shot the first 3, that shiet shot is just impossible. you can shoot that 1,000 times and probably never make it
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

wcsoldier

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2006, 12:56:13 AM »
You forgot:  4. Kobe 3 on Raja Bell face in Game 6....  ;D ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

HORRYS SHOT=3peat
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2006, 01:09:42 AM »
I'd definitely pick Horry's, because without that shot, there'd probably be no 3peat...And how sweet was it to see what all the shit-talking Queen fans had to say back then. Shit was amazing, shit, the whole Lakers-Kings rivalry was...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2006, 01:13:24 AM »

here u go

dayum i remember thinkin back in the day that paul sunderland sucked as a commentator (this was after chick hearn passed away of course)

but paul sunderland SHITS on our current play-by-play commentator. i dont even kno his name, but he sounds bored as fuck almost all the time

Joel Myers is okay. I liked Paul Sunderland, he started sounding a little like Chick at some point. I was diappointed when the Lakers fired him, I wanted to see him back...But Joel Myers has been doing a pretty good job, I like that deep voice, it's just that he sounds too optimistic sometimes, he always says the words "Lakers ONLY down by...", even when the deficit is bad...Nonetheless, he keeps me listening, and he knows his shit...PeACe

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2006, 01:57:37 AM »

here u go

Joel Myers is okay. I liked Paul Sunderland, he started sounding a little like Chick at some point. I was diappointed when the Lakers fired him, I wanted to see him back...But Joel Myers has been doing a pretty good job, I like that deep voice, it's just that he sounds too optimistic sometimes, he always says the words "Lakers ONLY down by...", even when the deficit is bad...Nonetheless, he keeps me listening, and he knows his shit...PeACe

i actually heard rite now from my friend that joel used to commentate for the spurs, but supposedly never cared for the team in his final years there. dunno how true that is tho, lol

but i do think he has good optimism, even if its too optimistic. my only complaint about paul sunderland was that sometimes he sounded too dissappointed wit the lakers, even if the game wasnt over yet.

anyone kno y paul sunderland was fired tho? was there any specific reason or was the staff just not happy with him?

DUB CC

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2006, 02:29:01 AM »
all three are classics!!!!

but i have to go with Horry it just ment soooooooo much more hitting that shot... they would go down 3 - 1 to a great Kings team . . . and also it was at home and it was that last second chance of desperation that turn into heaven....

and not to mention the crowd at that time was just SOOOOO LOUD and amazing... horry had a cult after that shot... he saved the season for the lakers after that

thats why i choosed horry's shot.