Author Topic: Rarest Wanted Westcoast CD...Inspired by me finally getting Low Profile (WC)  (Read 906 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
recently ive been trying to get old of "da 5 footaz - the lost scrolls" album   but this shit just doesnt want to turn up anyway.. only place ive seen it is the japense hmv store online and got no idea how much they were charging for it

mrtonguetwista

"Uncle Sam's Curse" is everrrrrrrrrrywhere :D

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
recently ive been trying to get old of "da 5 footaz - the lost scrolls" album   but this shit just doesnt want to turn up anyway.. only place ive seen it is the japense hmv store online and got no idea how much they were charging for it

shit thats a good point! i need the 5 footaz releases....damn, yea they rare too...

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
notice theres no WEre In THis Together in TTs collection  ;)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
notice theres no WEre In THis Together in TTs collection  ;)

yea its his achillies heel, he doesnt have it :(

mrtonguetwista

notice theres no WEre In THis Together in TTs collection  ;)
You bastard!! lol

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what about this one here

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what about this one here

Shit I remember havin' that on tape wasn't there some Quincy III productionz on there???

~Loyalty Is Everything~

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
I Smooth 7 - Ghetto Life

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Well, the rarest album that I have must be "Made In America" (Kam). And I didn't get it by shopping the Internet, but I actually found in a store in Belgium, which is crazy, trust me. The album must've been there ever since it was released because the copy was a bit damaged and had literally dust all over it. I really couldn't believe my eyes...and it wasn't even in a Hip-Hop records store, just a regular music shop.
I also have "Conversation" (The Twinz) which I ordered from eBay...

D-Stress

Well, the rarest album that I have must be "Made In America" (Kam). And I didn't get it by shopping the Internet, but I actually found in a store in Belgium, which is crazy, trust me. The album must've been there ever since it was released because the copy was a bit damaged and had literally dust all over it. I really couldn't believe my eyes...and it wasn't even in a Hip-Hop records store, just a regular music shop.
Well, the rarest album that I have must be "Hitworks Volume 1" (Assassin) And I didn't get it by shopping the Internet, but I actually found in a store in Germany, which is crazy, trust me. The album must've been there ever since it was released because the copy was a bit damaged and had literally dust all over it. I really couldn't believe my eyes...and it wasn't even in a Hip-Hop records store, just a regular music shop.

My Story Is Crazier Because I Really Couldnt Believe My Eyes When I Saw The CD In Little Store.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Props on the bump! This takes me back to my hardcore collecting days and weekly posts with all my finds!

Perhaps i should restart!

D-Stress

Assassin-"Hitworks Volume 1"
Featuring:

2Pac
South Central Cartel´s Havikk
Thug Life´s Rated R
Chunk 
Hot Dolla
Sh´Killa
Bloody Mary (RIP) Of Bloods
Gangsta Reese
Money-B Of Digital Underground
Boss aka Dee Tha Mad Bitch
Young Life (Not The Compton-One)
5150´s Ryan D And Tac
Link Crew´s Ant D.O.G
Laylaw (Above The Law Producer)
Don Cisco Aka Cisco The Frisco Mack

Plus: AK,Buddah, Mischief, T-Bo And Many More

Klue

EMP - Keep it comin (from San Diego relesead in 1996) is certainly one of the dopest and rarest CD i want to..i unfortunately just heard 5 track but its really dope as fuck. you just cant imagine it..

We Fly High

Props on the bump! This takes me back to my hardcore collecting days and weekly posts with all my finds!

Perhaps i should restart!

we need to bring the what you copped this week thread back.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 12:29:13 PM by We Fly High »