Author Topic: Lebron James - 0 points in the 2nd half  (Read 515 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lebron James - 0 points in the 2nd half
« on: May 07, 2006, 08:16:07 PM »
LMAO What a fucking Quitter. I guess he couldn't handle the ass whooping and decided to act like a big baby in the 2nd half :-X :-X

I wonder what LeBUM dick ryders have to say about this :-X :-X :-X

Bigg $amo

Re: Lebron James - 0 points in the 2nd half
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 08:52:19 PM »
lebron made it past the first round  :-X :-X :-X

kobe didnt  :loser:

how do you feel about that?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 09:02:47 PM by Bigg $amo a.k.a Toucan Sam »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 09:04:13 PM »
Geez, is it really so difficult to like both players? 

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 09:11:06 PM »
Geez, is it really so difficult to like both players? 

lets just say both all stars had sub par performances in their respective halfs.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 09:14:31 PM »
LMAO What a fucking Quitter. I guess he couldn't handle the ass whooping and decided to act like a big baby in the 2nd half :-X :-X

talkin about quitting on your team in the 2nd half while getting blown out.....where's Kobe????

lmao!  i would rather be getting blown out in game 1 of the semi finals than be home fishing like kobe
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Citizen-Y

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2006, 09:15:32 PM »

LeBron never said he could score at will against the Pistons

Piston Defense > Suns Defense

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2006, 10:38:04 PM »
where was kobe in game 7 second half  ::)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2006, 10:50:20 PM »
Kobe's my fav player but LeBron is still in my top 5,dudes nice,but Detroit is a tough team

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

herpes

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2006, 10:53:48 PM »
Not showing up in the 2nd half of a playoff game is not acceptable... but the diffrence is lebron atleast made it to the 2nd round.  And hes only 21 and its game one.  Also he's playing the team most are picking to take it all.  Kobe according to you guys is the greatest NBA player of all time.  And according to some here Lebron is overrated.  There was even a laker fan here that made a post b4 lebron was drafted saying he wouldnt be surprised if lebron would be a bust.  But I wont say names.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2006, 11:04:21 PM »
Not showing up in the 2nd half of a playoff game is not acceptable... but the diffrence is lebron atleast made it to the 2nd round. 

Look at Kobe's teammates and look at LeBrons,theres a diffrence,so saying that doesnt really make sense,plus the fact that they were both playing different teams. LeBron is nice though like i said b4,im not hating on dude,hes sick

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

herpes

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2006, 11:12:34 PM »
Not showing up in the 2nd half of a playoff game is not acceptable... but the diffrence is lebron atleast made it to the 2nd round. 

Look at Kobe's teammates and look at LeBrons,theres a diffrence,so saying that doesnt really make sense,plus the fact that they were both playing different teams. LeBron is nice though like i said b4,im not hating on dude,hes sick

Yea lebron was playing the best team in the NBA.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2006, 11:15:50 PM »

Yea lebron was playing the best team in the NBA.

i was talkin bout Lebron playin against washington and kobe playin agains the suns (round 1)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2006, 11:49:04 PM »
LOL@people comparing Kobe's situation with LeBron's...I've seen the Cavs work on people with LeBron sitting on the bench for long stretches. Excellent player, uncomparable to Kobe. Kobe on the Cavs instead of LeBron=Automatic contenders...Lakers were the youngest and most inexperienced team in the playoffs, which is a lot more than I can say for LeBron's squad...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2006, 12:02:22 AM »
why are lebron & kobe always getting compared? they both had bad games - case closed.

ps: NOBODY can honestly say that lebron doesnt have better and more consistant teammates than kobe.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2006, 06:02:41 AM »
Obviously, he shouldnt waste his precious energy in an already lost Game 1.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin