Author Topic: Anyone in here been in jail before?  (Read 2794 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Anyone in here been in jail before?
« on: May 09, 2006, 05:38:05 PM »
Explain your experience....

I'm fresh out right now, this time it sucked the living shit outta me, I was a vegetable in there. I'm good in jails around here, got alot of connects.... This time I was in maximum security, straight prison style with 1 room mate... but sitting in that cell had me goin nuts, I dunno what it was. I'm so done with the carelessness.... time to really grow up.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

J Bananas

Re: Anyone in here been in jail before?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 06:31:29 PM »
just two weeks in juvey when i was 16, it wasnt no fuckin joke tho in salinas. still 23 hour lockdown, violence everyday...it put some things in perspective, some things have faded by now tho. they had seperate blocks for nortes and surenos, no white block so they just put me with all the nortes and most of em was cool, it was the other white kids who were the worst, the mexicans only fought with black kids and eachother. i learned how to tat with a razor toothpaste and graphite, all in all it was a pretty crazy experience but i dont even wanna compare it to real prison
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 06:33:54 PM by Why not believe in me? J Bananas! »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 06:45:14 PM »
I went to juvey 3 times.... but county as an adult was just on some other shit.... I was with all the nortenos too because they considered my set norteno affiliated which is really not.... but them muthafucaz smashed on some surenos 2nd night I was in there and everything was on lock down, no rec or yard time, which is what fucked me up, didn't eat or drink nothing all day, straight zombie-like in there....It was a trip....that's it though, I ain't goin back for shit....

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

herpes

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2006, 06:54:37 PM »
what you do

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2006, 07:58:07 PM »
weopens charges, illegal fireworks, suspect in a gang-related shooting, probation already in effect.... I have to make a diary of what I do everyday and check in to my probation officer twice a week tellin him what I did every day lol....shit's nuts, it's already a bitch.

COMING IN 2008.

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2006, 08:04:30 PM »
ha, if I went to prison that'd be the end of me....

California jails are the worst too

Floydness

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2006, 08:28:27 PM »
well, me and bf were rolling a blunt in his car, all of a sudden we see cops behind us. long story short I was 18 at the time and was held responsible for the situation so I spend 2 nights in jail. It was an interesting experience but I wish that would have never happend. I dont like being able to say "ive been to jail" im a 19 yr old girl. The cophs were treating me like shit even though I was crying my eyes out they slammed me onto their car and cuffed me. One of the worse moments of my life was asking the cops " am.. am I going to jail?? :'(" and  then hearing "yes you sure are"... As soon as I got there I greeted everyone so I didnt really make any enemies. Some chicks were actually nice.. so yea thats my story...

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2006, 08:35:28 PM »
well, me and bf were rolling a blunt in his car, all of a sudden we see cops behind us. long story short I was 18 at the time and was held responsible for the situation so I spend 2 nights in jail. It was an interesting experience but I wish that would have never happend. I dont like being able to say "ive been to jail" im a 19 yr old girl. The cophs were treating me like shit even though I was crying my eyes out they slammed me onto their car and cuffed me. One of the worse moments of my life was asking the cops " am.. am I going to jail?? :'(" and  then hearing "yes you sure are"... As soon as I got there I greeted everyone so I didnt really make any enemies. Some chicks were actually nice.. so yea thats my story...

GOT BUSTED...with weed, baggies, and a scale.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2006, 10:15:08 PM »
yes I think we ALL know that pussy ass story....

COMING IN 2008.

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2006, 10:20:13 PM »
It's hard to go to jail in BC.  You gotta do a lot.  I've only ever known 2 or 3 people that have been in jail here.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2006, 10:26:25 PM »

where the fuck do you live? over here in toronto ive talked to cops with spliffs in my mouth, ive had weed returned to me when the pigs found out all we doing is just smokin

some countries drug laws are too fucked up

as for me...Ive never been caught. i got a clean record. too many of my homies fell victim to incarceration. got a couple still in. a couple of the homies from my area just came out.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2006, 10:41:53 PM »
The only time I've been in jail is for visiting a homie, never got thrown in there though. My shit is squeaky clean.

I almost got arrested in Santa Barbara for some illegal fireworks on the 4th of July (of all days) last year. They didn't throw my ass in jail because of my clean record, but they tried to charge me with a misdemeanor. Went to court and got the charge reduced to an infraction, so it's all good.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AndrE16686

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2006, 10:52:25 PM »
I BEAT THE UTTER SHIT OUT OF A POLICEMAN.

I was at a party wit sum friends, 1 of my mates got to cussing out a bitch the police arrested him as they had arrived earlier becus some guy got gang bashed ten minutes earlier. The cop was cuffin my mate (who was mob) just for public swearin or sum shit... i saw it and flipped out...ran up and decked the cop and floored him and proceeded to beat the utter shit out of the cop's face. No joke, i fucken rearranged that cops face repeatedly. had the popo on the ground on top of the muthafucka layin sidewinders into his face.

THEN I FUCKEN RAN.

Got surrounded by cops, totally encircled...arrested, court, had to fork out $2000 for a lawyer, got a good behaviour bond for 2 years.

Never did time for anything tho, but I KNOW how crazy being in a cell could be, I just spent 1 day and a night in a single cell it does your head in... imagine doin live, fark.

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2006, 12:03:46 AM »
just one night in a cell at the station on my own.. me and someone else were carrying someone drunk home .. and the really drunk one just broke free for a second and put his foot through a kebab shop window..  we carried on for 1/2 mle..and got encircled by the cops.. after some initial talking.. they said lets go for a chat we're like "sure".. it was obvious who did it.. but when we got to the station for our chat.. it was all seperate us/book us in.. no chat till the morning when we were sober.. doh! lol

it was all funny at the time as i knew i hadnt done anything :)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 12:05:35 AM by Overseer »

coola

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2006, 12:13:03 AM »
I BEAT THE UTTER SHIT OUT OF A POLICEMAN.

I was at a party wit sum friends, 1 of my mates got to cussing out a bitch the police arrested him as they had arrived earlier becus some guy got gang bashed ten minutes earlier. The cop was cuffin my mate (who was mob) just for public swearin or sum shit... i saw it and flipped out...ran up and decked the cop and floored him and proceeded to beat the utter shit out of the cop's face. No joke, i fucken rearranged that cops face repeatedly. had the popo on the ground on top of the muthafucka layin sidewinders into his face.

THEN I FUCKEN RAN.

Got surrounded by cops, totally encircled...arrested, court, had to fork out $2000 for a lawyer, got a good behaviour bond for 2 years.

Never did time for anything tho, but I KNOW how crazy being in a cell could be, I just spent 1 day and a night in a single cell it does your head in... imagine doin live, fark.

wow, you only got 2 years good behaviour bond for re-arranging a cops face ? you are full of shit mate. fuck off with that bullshit tough guy.

as for me, i've never been locked up, and i never will be.. i've been arrested a couple times though... for stupid shit.